Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Frankenstorm

Started by roflestiltskin, Oct 29, 2012, 07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflestiltskin

Who is riding this badboy out with me?  As a resident of the jersey shore, I'm getting wrecked already and it isn't even here yet.  I'll post pics of the destruction later.

CandyAndy

Stay safe, and I hope the damage is minimal. :)

Penicks

some slight drizzle here in europe

bright lights, big city

They're predicting 20-25 foot waves in Lake Michigan from this somehow. I'll believe it when I see it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

Are you guys talking about Hurricane Sandy ?
Just saw on the news.
I hope it end soon
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Jersey got fucked, heard the Boardwalk got destroyed. Hope you're all good Steve.

Took this today in at Chicago's lakefront. No rain from frankenstorm, just like 50 mph winds. I was hoping for better waves.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

i hope you're still all right there on the north east coast.

Penicks

sunny but cold here in europe

lostpilot

just a regular day here in Lithuania, where none of the cataclysms happen, EVER

Crazylegs

i read that like you're disappointed Darius. Surely it's a good thing.

lostpilot

oh no, I am glad about it, trust me. it's a safe place to live in :-)

bright lights, big city

The reach of Frankenstorm is even creating additional Star Wars movies. No one will be spared. Even Lithuania.
DERP

lostpilot

Life will NEVER be the same.

lithium

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 31, 2012, 03:53 PM
The reach of Frankenstorm is even creating additional Star Wars movies. No one will be spared. Even Lithuania.
HA!
💩

TheShade1989

I'm glad I live in such a safe place. I cant be dealing with hurricanes or earthquakes, I have no survival instinct.

roflestiltskin

Where do you live?

I had no power for over 8 days.  House was good.  A few friends houses flooded.  It was fun.