Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sushi-X' Album of the Week

Started by Sushi-X, Nov 15, 2012, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-X

Whooo, kinda nervous about starting one of these. But I figured what the heck.

Here we go!

HEALTH: MAX PAYNE 3 OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK (2012)

MAX Payne 3 Soundtrack - MAX KILL OST

By far one of the more original and awesome soundtracks of this gaming generation. Even if you've never played the game. This ost is worthy of a listen on its own merits. HEALTH has really crafted their sound over the years, and this shows it. Most fans would point out to the lead song "Tears" as the song to listen to, but "Max: Kill" has such wicked pulsating drumbeats, it's one of my favorites.

for those with Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/album/3UVyUHogFcjirdS5AsmXzG

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

interesting choice picking a soundtrack. but you know what? i played the game, really enjoyed it, but never really paid attention to the soundtrack. that one song is awesome, i'm gonna go give the whole ost a listen.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Sushi-X

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 15, 2012, 09:31 PM
interesting choice picking a soundtrack. but you know what? i played the game, really enjoyed it, but never really paid attention to the soundtrack. that one song is awesome, i'm gonna go give the whole ost a listen.

Haha hence why I was nervous, soundtracks can be hit or miss if you haven't seen or played their respective mediums. I'm glad you're giving a shot though.  8)

Rocket Skates '94

xToxin

Made by Rockstar? Cool I'll always check out their stuff since i like the GTA series so much.

Sushi-X

They've been on a roll these last two gens. Lots of quality games.

Note: I'll post my album for the week tomorrow night

Rocket Skates '94