Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

7DUST/Coal Chamber/lacuna coil tour

Started by Northcal, Jan 17, 2013, 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

7dust is amazing band live.Coal chamber 1st performance in us soil since 02 and cristina scabbia of lacuna coil is fucking hott so yea im goin+ backstage Passes already haha it pays to know the guitarist cuzin of CC. 8)

DJR

I was mad at lacuna Coil in my teens...i used to meet Cristina backstage and just talk about AC Milan, this was due to me being on the forums quite a lot but was a good time of my life lol Sevendust are great too, Everything Post Seasons though i felt was a bit weak! They will never hit the greatness of Home and Animosity again! And lastly Coal Chamber....i think i liked them cuz they were a cool band haha...selected tracks were good, but overall nothing special

Northcal

Quote from: DJR on Jan 17, 2013, 02:00 PM
I was mad at lacuna Coil in my teens...i used to meet Cristina backstage and just talk about AC Milan, this was due to me being on the forums quite a lot but was a good time of my life lol Sevendust are great too, Everything Post Seasons though i felt was a bit weak! They will never hit the greatness of Home and Animosity again! And lastly Coal Chamber....i think i liked them cuz they were a cool band haha...selected tracks were good, but overall nothing special
dude fireal,CC 1st album was so raw. No pro tools just anger ! is cristina scabbia Hot in person???

DJR

yeah i like Big Truck and stuff...dirty! But just never amazed me! Chamber Music i liked El Cu Cuy and Tylers Song, and Dark Days had some ok stuff on..Rowboat was pretty raw!

And yes!!!!!! If i was a horrible guy i would have groped her haha, shes one fiiiine specimen!

Northcal

Quote from: DJR on Jan 18, 2013, 12:10 PM
yeah i like Big Truck and stuff...dirty! But just never amazed me! Chamber Music i liked El Cu Cuy and Tylers Song, and Dark Days had some ok stuff on..Rowboat was pretty raw!

And yes!!!!!! If i was a horrible guy i would have groped her haha, shes one fiiiine specimen!
I deff dig sum CC songs u picked. Cristina is deff gonna  get hugged a 8)nd kiss on the cheek

Northcal