Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ people are people

Started by deftones47, Jan 15, 2014, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones47

I'm guessing you misunderstood my posts in the "word association" thread. I was just playing the game and trying to stay out of your argument against SwerveCityUSA when he said that the 'stand your ground' law is a devil concept. I am sorry if you misunderstood. I do not think you have Asperger's Syndrome, and even if you do, I respect that. The posts have been edited.

Once again, I'm sorry.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: people are people on Jan 07, 2014, 07:03 PM
If there was a hell, the scum bag, bright lights would be the first one burned in hell forever and ever,  mortal sin for being a fan of Katy Perry and be the biggest hypocrite of all, and more seriously just for anyone have an idea how delusional, this demented guy can be, picture this:  he is not a Christian, after swervecityUSA post a retarded comment, and I will quote "cool article" on the thread Lostprophets' singer is a pedophile, that makes anyone sick. the singer is just a fucked up pedophile and made disgusting stuff, as abuse baby's with one years old, go read it if you want to puke. The moderator of the forum theis as any normal person would do. After read the shitty comment by swervecityUSA, banned the Mongol and said it to the public. (It's ok if you troll sometimes, but this is just pure retardation)
I applaud the word count in your ramblings. Just keep it going, this board needs more trolling like this.

Only one thing you need correcting, though, and that is I am indeed a Christian. Just not a very good one.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

You must be a terrible Christian because I am actually shocked by this news.

theis

I have no idea what's going on other than Mark is delusional and demented. LOL.

bright lights, big city

Not only am I fan of Katy, but I also like a few Lady Gaga songs. May I rot in hell for all eternity.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Haha, what did you do to piss this dude off so much? :D

bright lights, big city

I think I stuck up for SwerveCity's bullshit. And because I have this current avatar. And because I'm a tall, pompous, semi-dashing, fart-sniffing jackass.
DERP

theis

Hahaha!

Some people need to get some fresh air every once in a while.

people are people

Quote from: theis on Jan 15, 2014, 03:46 PM
I have no idea what's going on other than Mark is delusional and demented. LOL.

Basically these morons, swervecityUSA, Bright Lights and Hank were insulting me. Because they were thinking, I am a Satanist lol. ( Because of the videos I had posted on the thread deftones occult themes) They are completly delusional.
And now Mark is trying fool himself thinking he is a Christian (Just not a very good one lol)  And probably he will make another lame excuse, as "I was only playing the game world of association" lol something as he did now.
Lol right son. I am pissed off with you because of your musical tastes and because you are Tall and a big piece of shit and delusional, most known as bright lights, big piece of shit in the city. Yeah son, you are completely right, I thought swervecityUSA was dumb.  You are even worse. Dude, I don't like to offend anyone, but when you act like this instead of just saying the obvious, everyone can see it, if you don't get it. Hank even PM and said that I was making valid points and deleted his account from sharinglungs, you are just too proud to assume your mistakes.

BTW
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 15, 2014, 03:21 AM
Ohh man, so I've been getting called out for over a week in this thread?Why didn't anyone tell me?

I PM this moderator dude, If he didn't tell you probably he forgot about it, some people really need to get some fresh air every once in a while, and not only quit of smoking but also quit of drinking.

people are people

Quote from: deftones47 on Jan 15, 2014, 01:12 AM
I'm guessing you misunderstood my posts in the "word association" thread. I was just playing the game and trying to stay out of your argument against SwerveCityUSA when he said that the 'stand your ground' law is a devil concept. I am sorry if you misunderstood. I do not think you have Asperger's Syndrome, and even if you do, I respect that. The posts have been edited.

Once again, I'm sorry.

That's cool, Man. And I don't have asperger syndrome lol seriously. And I am fine with you bro, everything's cool with us.  ;)

people are people

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 15, 2014, 07:23 AM
You must be a terrible Christian because I am actually shocked by this news.

He is witty, moving and full of surprises  ;D

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 15, 2014, 05:03 PM
I think I stuck up for SwerveCity's bullshit. And because I have this current avatar. And because I'm a tall, pompous, semi-dashing, fart-sniffing jackass.

Is this how you describe yourself to the ladies?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 16, 2014, 07:26 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 15, 2014, 05:03 PM

Is this how you describe yourself to the ladies?
Usually that plus a witty simpsons reference works. Honesty is key.
DERP

bright lights, big city

I honestly don't know what I did to push you over the edge, but this is great. It's entertaining, and you're helping to make it worthwhile to keep checking in on this board. The pwns retard christians video was spot on. What are your thoughts on the Annunaki?
DERP

Crazylegs

What the hell did i miss? This thread is enjoyable.

downtownpony

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
from what I can tell, Bright Lights is trying to convert a bunch of people to Christianity.

people are people

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 16, 2014, 06:43 PM

Lol nothing special, Now we are almost in the part of making amends =)

people are people

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 16, 2014, 05:24 PM
I honestly don't know what I did to push you over the edge, but this is great. It's entertaining, and you're helping to make it worthwhile to keep checking in on this board. The pwns retard christians video was spot on. What are your thoughts on the Annunaki?

Wow the lady wanna argue now lol , btw I like the band Rings of Saturn too ;) lol... but
I will not discuss beliefs. I am just justifying the injustice on the other thread "words of association". But basically and practically. I would say 98% of the videos on youtube about aliens or reptiles are pretty bullshit... annunaki, david icke etc.. its more conspiracy theories as illuminati etc. And of course, I don't believe in reptiles neither the troll Maynard James Keenan in the videos above. And yes, exist the possibility of life out there. But this is all about spiritual stuff . "If you take different mythologies from different cultures, the names may change and the story lines may vary but there is always something in common."- Maynard James Keenan. I already told in what I believe on the other thread.

Edit: In response to the comment bellow, I don't have nothing to argue with christians morons like you. If you wanna learn something go to the thread word of association and read my comments again, dumb ass.

bright lights, big city

I still don't get who I crucified or am crucifying, bro. You wanna skype or something, so we can philosophize "in the face" and wax poetic on the days of yore, when them christians waged holy wars over nothing.
DERP