hi man

Looks like new guitar bossa Spanish are going to be on the EP's

Vesanic

Vesanic

Well fuck me haha

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

E-Money

Awesome! Awesome! Wish new guitar was on this one but probably saving it for later.. Gonna be cool to have a proper live recording for formant!

shoop

Deadradio

From the Pledge site :

Pledger-Only Instant Downloads

We cannot thank you all enough for all of your support throughout this project!!! To say thanks, here are a couple of tracks for all you Team Sleep pledgers from the new album!

Blvd. Nights and Formant from the Live Sessions

mandrakelionel

They sound good! Thanks Team Sleep

luisch

Someone with good heart can share the tracks? please?

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

mandrakelionel

These two new tracks sound heavy, I really like it. I especially like Formant- all its iterations. Also, I apologize if this has been answered but I seem to be confused, do pledgers receive the Woodstock sessions listed above on Amazon, or are we getting something else- because the art for the pledge album is different?

Knucklestones

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9mcf0gf6h6e12c9/Team_Sleep.mp3 Extended version of the song Chuck has been posting snippets of on instagram from the pledgemusic page.

luisch

Thanks thanks thanks a lot man, so much appreciated.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

buddyboy101

It doesn't seem "right" to be sharing these files.  This is a band we all know and love.  To best support them, remove the links and just pledge the 15 bucks.  This is not about hoarding content.  It's about being fair to the band.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah I didn't want to post them because you could legally get them, I'm all for downloading stuff that I can't obtain any other way but because it wasn't some limited run thing or something stuck to a certain region I'd feel guilty putting them up but that being said I know the pledge is closed now so some people who got onto it late and went to pay maybe couldn't, just hope people make a point to buy the album when it's out  especially since this is kind of a crowd funding trial run for them.

Vesanic

Agree with Buddyboy. But now it did spread and is never going back.  :/

E-Money

That new clip they posted yesterday sounds really cool. Notice it said Sept
21st..?  And yea the links should not of been posted. I was hoping that at least everyone who regularly posts in the TS section pre ordered. But if u don't have the cash and gotta hear it I get it. Stoked for July!
And damn formant sounds good!