Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

fireflyry

+ got laid
- my groin itches

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Chrisbo

- Shit's starting to get fucked up, nothing to do with me personally, but I'm starting to worry about my best mate and his girlfriend. The hold she has on him is unbelievable, and it seems that he's starting to sacrifice friendships (not mine) just to please her, and keep her with him. I mean I get on with the girl and all, but damn, she's starting to piss me off! The fact that everything has to be planned to suit her, the fact she's around all the time and I dont have any time to just hang out with the dude, you know. It's not just me either, other people are noticing, including her best friend and flat mate (the fact she's being fobbed off all the time). I mean if he's happy and all that, how can I really complain, but in my general opinion, he's isolating himself from everything else, and if down the line things dont work out and they split up, then what exactly is going to be waiting for him you know (apart from me, because we are best buds and all, always gotta stick by your best buds, but who else you know)

+ Apart from all that shite, things are pretty cool just now
+ The presentation this morning went really well
+ Getting to know people who I seem to have a lot in common with
+The masterpieces that 2006 has brought

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

rxqueen

Quote from: Chrisbo on Nov 13, 2006, 10:15 PM
- Shit's starting to get fucked up, nothing to do with me personally, but I'm starting to worry about my best mate and his girlfriend. The hold she has on him is unbelievable, and it seems that he's starting to sacrifice friendships (not mine) just to please her, and keep her with him. I mean I get on with the girl and all, but damn, she's starting to piss me off! The fact that everything has to be planned to suit her, the fact she's around all the time and I dont have any time to just hang out with the dude, you know. It's not just me either, other people are noticing, including her best friend and flat mate (the fact she's being fobbed off all the time). I mean if he's happy and all that, how can I really complain, but in my general opinion, he's isolating himself from everything else, and if down the line things dont work out and they split up, then what exactly is going to be waiting for him you know (apart from me, because we are best buds and all, always gotta stick by your best buds, but who else you know)

Hmm you hear stuff like that every now and then. For how long are they a couple now, somtimes it's just the first few months of being newly in love you know. ;) Don't worry too much.

Martin

- That stuff's not cool for your friend indeed. Hope it'll work itself out soon.
It's cool you care though, good friend he has from you.

+ Beavis & Butthead.
+ Sleeptime soon.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 13, 2006, 09:38 PM
+ Stay positive damn it, Don't let him treat you like a mug, play hard to get. Then that way if he's really interested he'll keep acting the way he is, if he don't you know not to bother.

- fuckin crushes! i have a huuuuge one on someone right now and it's useless cause they won't have one on me :(

I'm not gonna ask him out because I know I will be humiliated. If he's interested then he can make the first move, I know it sounds bad but my mate saw him touching a co-workers arse and when he saw my mate looking he winked at her.

I hate having crushes on people that you know you kinda don't have a chance with as you can't stop thinking about them and it seems that your wasting your time, energy and emotions. Being a girl sucks.

Chrisbo, I kinda know what your going through, it has happened to me on several occasions with 'friends'. The first time I ignored it and lost touch but the second time I said something. I just casually mentioned that they were spending way too much time together and their partner was becoming too possessive and that people had been talking and I was saying this as a friend. It got to the point that we couldn't hang out and do the usual stuff which we had done for years and it just became 'them' and people started ignoring them and avoiding them in the street, eventually it became beyond a joke and friendships ended.

Personally I think you should mention it to some mutual friends and see how everyone really feels, the last thing you need is to be told that your jelous of their relationship and maybe suggest going on a lads night out and try and be honest with him.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Subliminal

+ Chris, he'll come around, Girlfriends/Boyfriends like that never seem to last! He'll need you around after too, cause friends are the next best thing to someone you was all loved up with!
+ It's warm!
+ Also the masterpieces 2006 have brought us, Sacrament, SNW!
- I want some company!

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 13, 2006, 10:38 PM
+ Also the masterpieces 2006 have brought us, Sacrament, SNW!

Mastodon -  Blood Mountain
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

DefGuy

+thank you all guys for your sorrys
i've been reading all the love issues on this thread, and damn, i thought i was the only one feeling lonely lately, i mean, i know this girls and all, 2 of them are exgirfriends who want to get back and shit...
then i read chrisbo's story about his mate, and one of the girls is like that, she has been like that from 4 years ago, and i love her and shit, but i really don;t want to lose my friends and do what i like only for her, then i think to get back and not stoping to do what i do, and if she doesnt like it, then fuck it, she can go away if she wants. The other is a girl who every time i see her i feel this weird thing, like if wanted to be with her, BUT she's really annoying...

- feel lonely
- school at 5pm  (3.54 pm right now)
- back hurts
- a SHITLOAD of homework
+ i have to design my 'utopic' house
+ it'll have a 'drug room' (tobbaco, beer, wine, weed, al kinds of alcohol and this really cool pool tables, an old jukebox and arcade machines)
-/+ i hope someday it'll be built   :-\

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

rxqueen

- Everything still just sucks..

Your dog was so cute btw. Did he have a blue tongue (was he a Chow Chow)?

- I still wish my head would shut the fuck up for a minute or two
- relationship issues
+ no work tomorrow
+ buying my ma a new jacket because she really needs one (and maybe one for me, too)

Chrisbo

Quote from: rxqueen on Nov 13, 2006, 10:18 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Nov 13, 2006, 10:15 PM

Hmm you hear stuff like that every now and then. For how long are they a couple now, somtimes it's just the first few months of being newly in love you know. ;) Don't worry too much.

This is their second time being together now, they went out for about 6 months last year, they split up after a series of arguments. A month ago, they started going out again, and I thought hey things would be alright. But she is, honestly, one of the most manipulative and sometimes cold hearted people that I've ever met. She's alright to me, but to some she's just plain fucking evil to. Lets just say my best mate went through a tricky time with another girl which involved a pregnancy. His girlfriend now is treating this girl like crap, and not letting this girl speak to him anymore. That is bang out of order, and he just has this fucking blind spot, you know. I'm going to have to have a good long chat with this boy tomorrow.

Wow 5 replies after I started that, jesus, I've been a bit of a lazy boy (actually I was on MSN).

Looking through, pissedandpierced, you're right about the mutual friends thing, like chatting together, that's what I've been doing, but it's not that I'm jealous of the relationship, I have plenty to compensate for lack of hanging out with him, I just think he's fucking things up with other people, people that I truly care about as well.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

- I have a free ticket to see Deftones in over a week,and nobody seems to want to go. :(

- I'm gonna have to drive 4 hours by myself to see them

+ but I will be seeing Deftones!!!!

+ cupcakes

Subliminal

- 4 hours!?  :o Hmm i spose it ain't that bad, especially if it's free!
- Work soon booo!
+ ermm, cereal!

Sleep

+++ I think I'm in love... :D

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Sleep on Nov 14, 2006, 10:29 AM
+++ I think I'm in love... :D

+ Me too! ;D
- He has a girlfriend though :(
+++++++++++++++++++++ Deftones coming to Leeds University in March 2007!! Fuck yeah!!
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Chrisbo

+ Deftones, 12th March 2007, Glasgow Carling Academy
+ Me and my mate had a good chat today, and he says he's gonna sort shit out! I'm going to help the dude as well, try and talk some sense into his girlfriend. He knows what he has to do if she doesnt listen (he doesnt want to lose any of the friends he might do if it stays the way it is)
+ Report I thought was due for Monday is actually a week on Friday
- Really low on cash

Subliminal

- also low on cash
+ Deftones at Brixton on March 20th! Day before my fuckin' birthday bitches!
+ I could possibly see them in Portsmouth too!
+ Chocolate down stairs mmmm
+ Apple juice
+ Lamb of God
+ Smackdown
- I'm cold

oldgentlovecraft

- it might snow this weekend
+ first practice with new band tomorrow night
+ lyrics are flowing
- have to work in less than three hours

pissedandpierced

+++++ Deftones in NAAAARWICH, I'm quite sceptical of this as the place is tiny.