-had to go to work today
-will probably have to work every saturday till christmas
+next time i see my boss i'll ask for a raise
-confused and kinda depressed
...never trust the obvious...

Mazzy

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Nov 25, 2006, 05:16 PM
Truth.

is that aimed at my mum's speech? because there's no 'truth' about it.

it's a lie. it's been a lie all our lives. we don't need to be hairless like thirteen year old girls to be attractive. don't get me wrong, i like waxing, i enjoy the pain but the confidence i have in walking around with short shorts and hairy legs is beyond sexy and no words can describe the feeling. seriously. the only reason i wax is because my mother physically makes me and my dad can't stand hairy arms and i'm living under their roof so i got to make do. i got tired of all the arguing about such trivial matters years ago. it upsets me because they are not accepting my choices about my body and their words are very hurtful. at this point in my life my wish is not to wax my legs, i'm not making a political statement. i am just not interested in being hairless. i'd rather read a book or watch a movie than slave over removing the last hair from between my brows and exfoliating to get rid of ingrowns.

i don't waste time on people who cannot appreciate my choices. it's not like my goal in life is to get married and pop out four kids. i'm not a loser like that. if i want hairy legs i will have hairy legs and i will wear the shortest shorts in my closet and i don't give a bloody fuck about offending people because if they're offended by that, they should go and get a life.

Juicy Fruit

Karma for you, Mazzy. :)

I still wax my legs though. The irony is that I don't even show them anyway, haha. But I do prefer my legs to be smooth. If I preferred the feeling of them being hairy then in all honesty I wouldn't bother epilating/waxing them, same as you.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

BlitzkidMC

+Pizza

-My bro deleted all the music from my pod by accident.
-He didnt let me go to my friends party.
-Not so good day

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

BlitzkidMC

+++I won alot of money playin poker lol!

Subliminal

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Xbox 360
+ Gears of War
+ Smackdown on 360
- Monday
- Work
- Hungry  :(

tarkil

Quote from: Mazzy on Nov 26, 2006, 02:14 AM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Nov 25, 2006, 05:16 PM
Truth.

is that aimed at my mum's speech? because there's no 'truth' about it.

it's a lie. it's been a lie all our lives. we don't need to be hairless like thirteen year old girls to be attractive. don't get me wrong, i like waxing, i enjoy the pain but the confidence i have in walking around with short shorts and hairy legs is beyond sexy and no words can describe the feeling. seriously. the only reason i wax is because my mother physically makes me and my dad can't stand hairy arms and i'm living under their roof so i got to make do. i got tired of all the arguing about such trivial matters years ago. it upsets me because they are not accepting my choices about my body and their words are very hurtful. at this point in my life my wish is not to wax my legs, i'm not making a political statement. i am just not interested in being hairless. i'd rather read a book or watch a movie than slave over removing the last hair from between my brows and exfoliating to get rid of ingrowns.

i don't waste time on people who cannot appreciate my choices. it's not like my goal in life is to get married and pop out four kids. i'm not a loser like that. if i want hairy legs i will have hairy legs and i will wear the shortest shorts in my closet and i don't give a bloody fuck about offending people because if they're offended by that, they should go and get a life.

Well obviously, you can do whatever you want, but as a man (and I know you kinda don't care about my opinion), I find that uberly unattractive. I'd even say it's gross...
Only my opinion though, you can still do whatever you want.

Back to the thread :
+ week end was pretty cool, I made sushis on Saturday night, was delicious but it took me fucking 5 hours to cook everything...
- monday
- whole week of work in front of me
- tired
- bored
+ seeing the g/f every night this week

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

+ ZAP Reader. Very handy when reading a lot of suff on the computer.
- Having to do the reading still ;D

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: Uno on Nov 28, 2006, 01:43 AM
+talked to mary on the phone last night.
+talked to uly

+great weather! ;D

Juicy Fruit

- It's late but I can't sleep
- Slept in and missed a load of lectures and a tutorial today :o
- Tons of work to do
- Two competitions to prepare for (debating and mooting)
- Bored as hell
- I'm hungry.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

one weak

- shitloads of work
- pulling some all nighters this week to work on my film
+ 3 weeks until christmas break
+ 1 semster left of college
+/- Grad school?? fuck i don't know, i just want to make some money

defscream

+ Two more weeks until Winter Break
- Finals next week!  :o
+ Light Grenades comes out tomorrow
- Have to wait all day because of school to finally head to Best Buy to get it

DefGuy

+ got a dvd: The Simpsons Second Season
- exempt on a final exam, and got a 90
- shitloads of final presentations, exams and other stuff
+ just for this week
- crickets plague in my room
- gas

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

BlitzkidMC

Martin

Quote from: alimei on Nov 28, 2006, 03:23 AM
- Depression

:(
*grabs Mei and takes her away*
*holds Mei*

:-* :-* :-*

hydroponic82

- i thought my 360 was gonna explode
- im smoking way 2much marijuana lately
+ deftones
- waitressessssss

Azwethinkweiz

+ light grenades
+ christmas party this friday
+ this means i'm gonna comsume alot of newcastle and jack daniels

- didn't pass my drivers license test today (FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!)
- headache

rxqueen

- I feel like shit
-
-

+ I think I'm gonna get a dog for my family, it will be my christmas gift for them/us

- we still miss our Pomeranian, she had to be put to sleep