Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

- i spent this morning crying in the shower and listening to radiohead.
- i am a repetitive and boring person who is easily munipulated, and my problems never change. and i whine ALL THE TIME. but, on a lighter note, i just ate a really good cranberry and macadamia bar.
- i wish i were still in highschool, so i could skip today and everything would just make sense, because it would be alright to be alone, and i could watch oprah & felicity all day, and nothing else would matter, because i was young, and dumb. and i hardly stressed about anything, i used to be carefree. i used to feel the love coming back towards me in all directions, and now i just feel sick and tired.

+ shoshanna says:
the best feeling in the world is when you go take a poo and then you get up and wipe it and see no poo on the toilet paper and you realise it was one of those perfect poos that just comes out good and leaves no evidence and you think to yourself "...maybe there is a god"

- i have no idea what i am doing with my life, but no one does.

+ talahasee. listen to the album talahasee by the mountain goats, and you will know now exactly how i feel, i am not even joking.
+ the guy that plays the violin at church is sick so i'm playing the trumpet this sunday at church as a replacement for him. if you live anywhere near st hurmizd in greenfield park, pop on over and watch me blow.

- it's the first day of summer.

Martin

Quote from: alimei on Dec 01, 2006, 04:55 AM
Quote from: Uno on Dec 01, 2006, 04:50 AM
-cold ass weather!

----- Agreed

*pulls that yahoo messenger schmirk face*

++++ Woke up late, while I initially planned differently. Where's the plus? Well, that I'm able to change my times still and moreover...the reason *smiles*  :D

Azwethinkweiz

+ drunkness tonight

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

4th Eye

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 01, 2006, 04:53 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Dec 01, 2006, 04:51 PM
+ sleep tonight
+ uber drunkness tomorrow

8)

+ Aye. Probably gonna drink on sunday too.
+ Exams are over.
- At least one failure.
- I don't have food at home nor do I have money to buy it.
+ But I have beer and lots of other booze.

BlitzkidMC

+great cold weather
+music

-Wack feelings

tarkil

Quote from: 4th Eye on Dec 01, 2006, 05:07 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Dec 01, 2006, 04:53 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Dec 01, 2006, 04:51 PM
+ sleep tonight
+ uber drunkness tomorrow

8)

+ Aye. Probably gonna drink on sunday too.
+ Exams are over.
+ But I have beer and lots of other booze.

Nice to see that man... Drink some for me, and I'll do the same... On tomorrow, is my departure party, or whatever you call it in english, so I wait lots of people at my apartment, and lots of booze, and as a consequence, lots of drunk people everywhere having fun. :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jacob

+ Pink Floyd. been in love with them for a long time but over the last couple of weeks they've grown into pretty much my favorite band at the moment. I haven't listened to anything besides them the last 2 days.
+ The Wall. awesome movie. and no, you don't need to be high to enjoy it. but yes, I think I will enjoy it even more if I'm high when I see it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

TheWatcher

+ the day off
+ weather gettin colder and snow

- work tomorrow

BlitzkidMC

+Friends Bday =]!
+Party/show
+cake!

-head hurts
-Cant find my contacts

Martin

++++++++++ Presenting this festival was blast. Especially screaming out this last band's name on stage, watching the crowd totally lose it, and then the band kicked in real hard. Man what a rush.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

DefGuy

+ stayed at home on saturday night and having a not so bad time
+ spent the day with an ex g/f and it was awesome, nothing happened though, but still was great, remembering the good times

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Martin

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Dec 03, 2006, 03:57 AM
Nice one Tuck!

Thank you. It was one spectacular night, standing on stage, presenting bands with one of my best friends (we were invited because of radiostuff, in our show), and then doing that; screaming this band's name (Last Breath Denied) and them blasting into furious metalcore. Wow. I left through one side of the stage, my friend on the other, by the time I got down he was there too; 'man, you totally nailed it!'.
Unbelievable.

+++ Slept late, like way late (14:20 or something).
- Was supposed to do all this stuf on uni work.
+/- Work early tomorrow.

rxqueen

- one of my best friends seems to be pissed again, because the guy she got her first kiss from shot himself and she expects me to be a 'good friend' when I just can't, cause I got shitty problems, too

- far distance relationships

- I don't really feel comfortable with my job, I love working with clothes/underwear, but the company just sucks, I don't know.. and I don't know in which direction to go
- I got this acceptance for talented promotion (they pay advanced training and stuff) and I have no idea what to do

Mei

- Emmmma :( Everything will get better I promise
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

rxqueen

I really hope so Mei. Sometimes I wish there'd still be someone who tells you what do to, like moms do when you are young..

Martin

Quote from: rxqueen on Dec 03, 2006, 08:27 PM
- one of my best friends seems to be pissed again, because the guy she got her first kiss from shot himself and she expects me to be a 'good friend' when I just can't, cause I got shitty problems, too

That's heavy. Best of luck to her friend, and you.

Uno

-madness...everythings going downhill for me.

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

hydroponic82

Quote from: Uno on Dec 04, 2006, 02:41 AM
-madness...everythings going downhill for me.

yes sir.

-/++++++  i quit my current job for the 4th and FINAL time.
-/+ i dont know what im gonna do but i will do something
- alot of stupid shit
+ could be worse