Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 21, 2006, 11:46 PM
Quote from: Variable on Dec 21, 2006, 11:43 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 21, 2006, 11:39 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Dec 21, 2006, 11:16 PM
Quote from: Variable on Dec 21, 2006, 10:59 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 21, 2006, 05:19 PM
Quote from: Variable on Dec 21, 2006, 04:55 PM
im here for you baby

oh yeah?  yer a stripper eh?     I have a must be "this big" policy.

Ohhhh.  feisty are we?  thats ok.  I like it.  No worries about my size my dear.  You will not be disappointed.  Plus I have two genital piercing's that you can keep yourself entertained with.

I like you... Unfortunately for your secret inner dreams, in a non gay way though...

I liked you Tarkil... til you forgot about me for best n0ob.   =o(   I must go cry now.    **giggles**

In honor of our fued
+me
-you

Our Fued?

+ I'm winning
- You aren't

*sticks tongue out*    =o)

I am so winning.  these people love me.  they are just afraid to admit it.  You love me too.  It's ok.  Just say it.  I wont rub it in

+ yer growing on me
- yer still an ass

awwww.  you are such a sweetheart

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 21, 2006, 11:50 PM
Quote from: Variable on Dec 21, 2006, 11:46 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Dec 21, 2006, 11:44 PM
Quote from: Variable on Dec 21, 2006, 11:42 PMhey , gay love is better than no love at all right?

Yeah, I know that's what they teach you in the army... ;)
although you are right about the army.  I am in the Navy.  And really more with the Marines at that

I know, I know... I stalked the offical board from times to times...
And I don't care, army, navy, marines, etc., it all looks like gay sex to me...  ;D

It is.  We are all flammers.  Why don't you post on the official board?

tarkil

I post from times to times when I'm really bored, and when sharinglungs is dead...
But I'm happy with this community, I met some cool people (that are not anal, cause not everyone in here is you'll see), so yeah, I don't need more "e-friends"...

But yeah, it's funny to scroll through from times to times... I remember that armenian n00b (or from whatever country) who waved the gay flag at a deftones show thinking it was the californian one... awesome...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

ahahahaha oh man I forgot about that.  They told him it was the sacramento flag.  So he made it.  But it was really just a rainbow flag.  Good times.  The best was that he actually did it.  lol and posted pics. This board always seems dead though

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Dec 22, 2006, 03:44 AM
ahahahaha oh man I forgot about that.  They told him it was the sacramento flag.  So he made it.  But it was really just a rainbow flag.  Good times.  The best was that he actually did it.  lol and posted pics. This board always seems dead though

HAHAH!!! That's great.

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Dec 22, 2006, 03:44 AMThis board always seems dead though

It depends from the people who are connected really... Anyway, I don't have much time these days so I cannot really check it anymore.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Zevaka

- hadn't internet connection for more than a day - now gonna check gigabytes of information on different forums and sites

BlitzkidMC

-Someone left my house gate open and my puppy got out. I couldnt find him anywhere. I walked around compton untill my dad called me and told me to go home =[. That fucked up my christmas

devilinside

- sad that mary can't find her puppy :(
- feelin kinda emo today

neurotic

+ Lvmen = awesome
If you like ISIS, you shoul check them out
...never trust the obvious...

hydroponic82

jungle juice daquriis and gray nugz

hydroponic82

hydroponic82

my shit hasa virus so fuck this shit fuckin6 bones they want man imas retire for the external silence

Variable

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Dec 22, 2006, 09:43 PM
-Someone left my house gate open and my puppy got out. I couldnt find him anywhere. I walked around compton untill my dad called me and told me to go home =[. That fucked up my christmas

ok.  for real if you can't find your puppy that is fucked up and I feel for you.  keep us updated on that. 

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 22, 2006, 08:36 AM
Quote from: Variable on Dec 22, 2006, 03:44 AMThis board always seems dead though

It depends from the people who are connected really... Anyway, I don't have much time these days so I cannot really check it anymore.
well i don't know where those people are.  this board just seems dead compared to what I am used too.  but that is cool.  i can forget about it for a couple days then come back and still not miss anything

sickened

+ holiday
- our new neighbour is a psycho

hydroponic82

Quote from: sickened on Dec 23, 2006, 06:15 PM

why is that a -  ?

sickened

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Dec 23, 2006, 06:19 PM
Quote from: sickened on Dec 23, 2006, 06:15 PM

why is that a -  ?
;) I just don't like guys who have been in prison for rape and who have tried to burn their parents house three times and god knows what else...The policeman that came here the other  day because he was being too loud and disturbing the neighbours said that he's a tough case. This has usually been a very peaceful neighbourhood, so it's weird.

Variable

that is a good thing.  it will keep the bad guys away.  they will be too scared to fuck around in your hood