Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sickened

+ finally got rid of a stupid laboratory course today..yay!
- feeling a bit headache-ish and sleepy
+ teh snow

devilinside

+ just got 2 free tickets to see The Decemberists,Lamb Of God and TV on the Radio for being a part of the street team.

- just bought 2 tickets to see TV on the Radio before I was informed of this.

+ cold weather

+ good friends

+ people you love/who love you

Uno

+Nissan Meeting Tomorrow.

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

BlitzkidMC

DefGuy

- went to bed at 2am on saturday
- woke up at 4.30am because my mom was searching through my drawers with the light on, when i woke up she didn't said anything just took my bag of condoms and ran away
- got up and realized she took my cigars too...
- dont know what's the deal with my mom today
- got mad from all that shit and took a shower and i think i'm gonna walk to school today, even with my dad insisting i should drive

- hungry

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Moz La Punk

Quote from: DefGuy on Jan 27, 2007, 01:25 PM
- woke up at 4.30am because my mom was searching through my drawers with the light on, when i woke up she didn't said anything just took my bag of condoms and ran away

What the hell.

DefGuy

^ that's what i said

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Moz La Punk

Indeed.

+ Its weekend! Its going to be a night of 24 and sex, not at the same time mind  you, although watching 24 is on the same sweetness factor as sex.
+My Rollercoaster Tycoon park is the shizzle
+ Already drank 3 cans of Red Bull. Hmmm.
+ I smoke way too much, thank got I still have 3 packs lying around here.

hydroponic82

- going to work
-never enough time
+ i saw someone with a shirt that said "The Duke Of Earl" 
+ im still laughing at that shit
+ sobreity is wrapping its cold embrace around  me and i dont give a lilly fuck

blahhhhh blaahhhhh

Martin

+ Studying and enjoying it.
- Can't find a new agenda. Basically I want the same one I had last year (but of course, of this year), but I can't find it and I can't remember where I got this one from. ARGH.

devilinside

+ the merlot has hit me
+ my lips are numb
+ im watching er
+ goran visnjic

Zevaka

+ Just now i've said to myself not to download or buy new bands' albums anymore. i have problem with that. I get some album but have no time to get into it cuz the day or two after i get another and start listening to new one... So, usually i remember only one or two extraordinary tracks from the album and then listen only to them cuz i dont wanna spend time to listen to the whole album. So, in nearest month or two i'm not gonna buy or dl any new music. I think i'll keep that promise to myself.

devilinside

- headache from wine
+ it's 15 degrees outside
+ it's starting to get reeeeeally cloudy
+ might go scuba diving this sumer

Uno

-It rained on the 27th and mest up the Nissan Meet

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

TheWatcher

- i work the hole week

+ i get the weekend off

Mazzy

Quote from: one weak on Jan 26, 2007, 06:35 PM

- have to find a living situation for next year as i wont be in school anymore. talked about moving in with my gf, which would be nice. i dunno though.

that would either make or break the relationship. good luck because you will need it.

+ i was genuinely happy tonight. i'm starting to believe more and more that happiness is accidental, and sadness impersonal. you're always who you are, and only chance dictates that one night will be perfect [even when it's just at a friend's house and it's a silly party that you leave after ten minutes of impatience and second-hand pot smoke.]
+ my great grandmother basmath.

-/+ i'm currently looking at a mercedes benz...as in might be buying it.

- 6 am start tomorrow.
- had a very violent confrontation with my dad. well, he's the one who got violent. he has tended to react like that all throughout my life.

+ thankfully it has not rubbed onto me because i still believe in the power of just talking to someone rather than screaming and throwing things at each other.

- the night has not ended well at all actually.

Sleep

+ I am still optimistic that the womyn who i completely adore will agree to be my exclusive lover/gf/everything.  We share a connection deeper than any other I've felt.

+ I am completely enamoured and "floaty-feeling" :)

-I have yet to sleep and have to "be awake" in two hours hah..oh well

hydroponic82

neurotic

+/- i think i got kicked out of the collage.. but dunno for sure yet. have to go check :D
...never trust the obvious...

hydroponic82

for what?  damn thats awesome. did you fill a balloon up with white paint over the lightpole thats above the deans car and by remote control blow it up when he stepped out?