Quote from: moonlapse vertigo on May 16, 2008, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 16, 2008, 05:14 PM
- I think I'm obessed with a girl who lives far away
- I can't stop thinking about fucking chunky bitches
- i cant get the stupid "solo" from Blood and Thunder down
- my job sucks and i have barely enough money to afford bonnaroo tickets
- no pot
- I'm about to be 21 and ive still basically never had a fucking girlfriend
+ IM FUCKING SICK OF LIVING BY MYSELF GODDAMNIT I NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE CARES ABOUT ME OTHER THAN ME OR IM GONNA DO SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING STUPID like cut my hair or something

i forgot i can vent here when no one else wants to talk to me.

dude!  :( :(!

- I think I'm obessed with a girl who lives far away

could she possibly be obsessed with you too? this could be your chance, depending on how "far" she is, among other circumstances.

- she said she was planning a trip to see me then a week or two later once i get the money she tells me shes got too much shit going on and her boyfriend for a year doesn't think its a good idea. I've been thinking about it for almost 5 years now and the emotional contact i had made with her just set the bar too high for me and i just cant stand to date anyone else, and when i do find someone else im always entirely too nice and always become that fucking dude that hangs out watching chick flicks with girls trying to fuck them when in reality they are just going to turn you gay. i suck at being an asshole (most the time).i cant ever feel anyone else like i could her and forever i hoped it was the same but i just dont think it is. worst of all, this entire situation makes me feel like some kinda of creepy online stalker even though we're both legal.

- my job sucks and i have barely enough money to afford bonnaroo tickets

see if a friend will buy tickets for you. you're just starting life man, and these days getting the ball rolling is harder than ever. we live an age where we work to survive, and for nothing more.

tickets total are about $280, my next check will be like 380 so im getting passes and going with some friends, not only in hopes of seeing mastodon and metallica playing orion together but because the aformentioned young lady lives an hour from there.

- no pot

inhaling tar is bad for you anyway.

found the pot, but no cigarettes...

- I'm about to be 21 and ive still basically never had a fucking girlfriend

don't feel like you're alone, a lot of people have a hard time through their teen years and just cant seem to get a hold of the whole "girls" thing. one thing i can tell you is that you have to PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE. there are more women than you think who see guys for the inside rather than the outside (not that the outside is bad, i dont know what you look like), and you seem like a genuinely cool and sweet guy.

all the time i complain about not having a girl but when it comes down to it our college town i live in has the 3rd highest std count in the nation. im just gonna keep fuckin the chunky bitch.

+ IM FUCKING SICK OF LIVING BY MYSELF GODDAMNIT I NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE CARES ABOUT ME OTHER THAN ME OR IM GONNA DO SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING STUPID like cut my hair or something

if your hair is anything like michael's in your av than cutting your hair would actually be pretty wise.

but seriously, the only way you'll ever feel better about yourself is if you forgive everyone who has made you feel like you're not cared about. even if you have problems with your family, tell them you love them regardless. perhaps it'll mend a hole in their heart that was long left unfixed.

hahaha, yeah thats why im sick of it. thats exactly what i do 24-7, i always overlook peoples negativities and flaws, never chastise anyone and always forgive them of any slight mistake and i just need to start being a dick. just for a few days, then ill be back to normal. but more than likely ill just go on doing the same things i do everyday, in the same way, until tomorrow and tomorrow. Bugs me when i find things i can't understand. but thank you very much, glad to know this isnt all confined to my head now.

mrs_swa

- chilly outside
+ house is quiet
+ listening to music
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

shine down unshy

+ I know exactly how oldnewtype feels

devilinside

devilinside

- knee hurts
- dont feel well
- male cat,who is fixed,is trying to sex my fixed female cat
+ honeysuckle

Oldnewtype

- can't look at her myspace without by heart beating down my ribcage
+ coffee
+ pot
+ playing starcraft with a mod that turns everything into gundams
+ finally have rock band
+ got a new song tracked last night

lostpilot

+ upcoming birthday

White Pwny

+ I'm feeling better today
+++ Coffee
- tired.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

Quote from: bored on May 20, 2008, 04:26 PM
+ upcoming birthday

+ indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull in 2 hours.

lostpilot

+ birthday party tomorrow
- birthday party tomorrow (much to do - buying booze, food, organize things and so on.. i'm sooo tired)
- headache

4th Eye

- My cat will be put to sleep today. R.I.P.

moonlapse vertigo

Quote from: 4th Eye on May 23, 2008, 03:44 AM
- My cat will be put to sleep today. R.I.P.
:(

+ just enjoyed a whole pizza to myself.
- know i'll be regretting it in a few hours.

Atomic

- i'm so weeeeeek
+++++ Super Smash Bros. Brawl to be released in june ;D
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

mrs_swa

--- woke up late
- had to take the girls to school
- it's rainy and chilly

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

+ It's Friday
- It's cold
- It's raining
++++  hopefully there won't be games tonight.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

- strep throat
- lack of sleep
+ finished pictures

Oldnewtype

- havent been to work in 3 days
- haven't talked to anyone i work or live with in 4 days
- my dad is dieing
+ off work today
+get paid today
- have to explain to my boss where ive been in order to pick up my check
+ got a new song written

Oldnewtype

+ OH and im going to orlando for a week at the end of june

Oldnewtype

i feel bad for him but at the same time i feel guilty for not really caring as much as i should. hes a shitty father and a horrible alcoholic (thats why hes almost  dead) and he did it to himself but i cant just leave him to die all alone either.