Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

Quote from: lithium on Nov 26, 2009, 08:52 PM
A bit late but
+ COD MODERN WARFARE 2
hey! PM your tag name! i hope u got 360

lithium

I'm on the ps3 man, I should be getting an xbox soon enough tho.
💩

Vesanic

+ COD MODERN WARFARE 2

[youtube=425,350]NpjFbWl0lDM[/youtube]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sing blue silver

-out of weed
-missing my ex of 5 years going away party tonight because my friends forgot i needed a ride
-haven't eaten in 24 hours

lostpilot

-my family is pretty much completely broke
-and this is happening just because of the delays of our country-side house sale
-and this is happening because my grandfather (who is the original owner of this house) is really sick and fucking institutions won't let us do anything without him
-and this makes us spend a shitload of money on notaries
-a shitload of money we don't have

in other news
+ getting out of space with some plant with gf later today
+ supplies, which we do have
+ music

TheWatcher

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 27, 2009, 01:51 AM
+ COD MODERN WARFARE 2

[youtube=425,350]NpjFbWl0lDM[/youtube]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
that dude is fuckd up if gets sad over a game

TheWatcher

Quote from: lithium on Nov 27, 2009, 01:25 AM
I'm on the ps3 man, I should be getting an xbox soon enough tho.
nice! get the elite lots of space

sing blue silver

+++wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd

TheWatcher

devilinside

- headache for 4 days
+ old friends making a comeback in my life
+ Dexter Sunday!
+ promotion at work
- work travel

TheWatcher

- shes not answering anything.

theis

+ Is going to be an uncle :)

devilinside

congrats to you!

- not being able to sleep
+ work to keep mind off shit

oldgentlovecraft

+ the sound of her voice
+ teaching again

No More Sugar

+Nirvana
-I think way too fucking much into everything. Almost like i'm trying to deduce and give a logical explanation as to why people think the way they do, but as the situations get broader and the points get wider, my mind caves in like a black hole and forces me to stop thinking because there's no more room for any more ideas in my head. I guess that's what you get when your reduced to nothing but solitude, and refuse human contact.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Jacob

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 30, 2009, 03:50 PM
-I think way too fucking much into everything. Almost like i'm trying to deduce and give a logical explanation as to why people think the way they do, but as the situations get broader and the points get wider, my mind caves in like a black hole and forces me to stop thinking because there's no more room for any more ideas in my head. I guess that's what you get when your reduced to nothing but solitude, and refuse human contact.

I recognize this. I've developed a tendancy to constantly over-analyze people around me. at first I considered it to be something positive, to be able to figure people out and not let anyone fool you. but all it's lead to is me being sceptical of everyone I meet, ruining certain friendships and even putting strain on relationships with family members. I've become bitter and paranoid.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

No More Sugar

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 30, 2009, 04:00 PM
Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 30, 2009, 03:50 PM

I recognize this. I've developed a tendancy to constantly over-analyze people around me. at first I considered it to be something positive, to be able to figure people out and not let anyone fool you. but all it's lead to is me being sceptical of everyone I meet, ruining certain friendships and even putting strain on relationships with family members. I've become bitter and paranoid.

Do you think I'm going to end up being like that too? I can't stop it at all. I have absolutely no control over my thoughts anymore. It's like, I can choose whether I want to be skeptical of someone, and it usually fluctuates depending on the person who's on trial in my head. For many different reasons, such as things they say to me that just completely turn me off of their entire personalities. Or actions they take that cause me to question their credibility as a good human being. Being not-so pure myself, it seems like a contradiction in anyone else's eyes, but to me it seems more like an advantage...to be able to pick and choose through the many people i meet and find the ones who actually have good intentions, and aren't full of bullshit themselves. You know, i was definitely wrong about you, you seem to be a person who's been where I am at the moment, and has made it out ok or maybe not so much.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

devilinside

TheWatcher

+ im going hang out with some friends
+ i dont have to work till noon tomorrow!
+ off friday!

Vesanic

- I'm hungry
- I hate my girlfriend's mother
+ I have a big cock