BillyNo.9

+ Bin ladens dead
- Extremists gonna be pissed

poofing acid

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 02, 2011, 04:41 AM

That should be a plus.  Fuck em.

BillyNo.9

When they get pissed they bomb shit. Not good.

Variable

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 02, 2011, 04:41 AM
+ Bin ladens dead
they already were pissed...........

poofing acid

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 02, 2011, 04:50 AM
When they get pissed they bomb shit. Not good.

Don't be scared homie.

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 04:35 AM
Quote from: devilinside on May 01, 2011, 10:12 PM
- because of facebook,I always want to "like" things on this forum. I might go around saying "Kelly Davis Cheney Likes this Post". LOL
I've definitely thought the same the last few months. To "Like" something should somehow get incorporated into this board.

Kelly Davis Cheney Likes this Post

LOL!!!!

+/- Soo...I'm over the Bin Laden thing already. William and Kate were way more interesting.
- Turned off MSNBC because I knew I would stay up watching it all night,and turned on NHL Network thinking I would just fall asleep. Wrong. I kept waking up every damn hour watching it...and Nashville always seemed to be on.
-/+ trying to decide if $500 is too much to pay for playoff tickets

bright lights, big city

500 bucks is a bit much, but that's me. I love watching playoff games with friends and our own beer.

+ Bulls playoffs tonight
+ good running weather
-- just paid $4.49/gallon for gas
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 02:28 PM
500 bucks is a bit much, but that's me. I love watching playoff games with friends and our own beer.

It's 3 tickets 7 rows from the ice though. On Ticketmaster they're going for almost $700 each!!!! But yeah...I don't think imma buy those.

BillyNo.9

+ weed
- College interview tomorrow, no idea what to play  ???

BillyNo.9

+ Interview went okay
- Got a fat lip thanks to an idiot with a tube wtf

lostpilot

+ I love playing with music. May 15th - drone-ish post-rocky album Cosmogenesis, a study of organic structures. May 7th - experimental dream pop album I/O Technogenesis, a study of artificial structures. Both essentially different yet similar in sound. Both go together but apart.
- restlessness
- exams and thesis
- weather and health today

sing blue silver

+insanely ridiculous night
-strippers are expensive
+/- almost fought a guy who is also going to the deftones VIP thing tomorrow. might be a bit awkward.

poofing acid

Fighting is fun, why didn't you knock his face off?

+ I took off the first 3 days of this week for no reason other than I didn't feel like working.
+ Only had to use 2 vacation days
+ Drank everyday at the beach
+ Accomplished nothing
- Should've taken the entire week
- Have no clean work clothes
- Need a haircut
+ Still awesome

lithium

-my netflix dvd came in broke
💩

sing blue silver

Quote from: poofing acid on May 04, 2011, 08:18 PM
Fighting is fun, why didn't you knock his face off?

i don't really know. i'm not really a fighter, you wouldn't think that since i almost got in a fight at the deftones show. some asshole was elbowing me and trying to take my rail spot, so i elbowed him in the face and smashed his arm against the bar for a while. he got kicked out for being an asshole thus...

+i win

Oldnewtype

+ Had a gay dating site profile for months now, stopped visiting for ever and just today some really cute metal chick from right up the road messaged me. My mind's blown.

lostpilot

Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 10, 2011, 10:52 PM
+ Had a gay dating site profile for months now, stopped visiting for ever and just today some really cute metal chick from right up the road messaged me. My mind's blown.

I am confused

Oldnewtype

hahahah now that im reading that i meant the dating site was lame, not literally for gays. I gotta pay more attention to what I type.

BillyNo.9