Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 15, 2011, 10:34 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Jul 15, 2011, 09:53 AM
man, it's like talking to a kid.

fine, because my girlfriend doesn't like Deftones we have nothing in common and I had to settle for her because I'm ugly and uninteresting. happy?

sure

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 14, 2011, 10:29 PM
I have to ask musings... are you male or female or gay? I'm just asking because the way you talk about Matt is a little more than bromance :L I'm not calling you out or anything I'm just curious.

i can call a lot of things good looking or awesome in life. it could be a car, a dude, a hat, a girl, a cat or a baby.

if i'm at the zoo and say "that bear's magnificent, it looks awesome" that doesn't mean i get aroused and want to make sweet love to it. same goes for silver. none sexual.

that being said,certain things suggest that i'm not that manly. I often buy diet products, like low sugar energy drinks, I've recently bought a hair straightener and when kevin fights marv in sin city, I always want kevin to win the second fight too (Marv is extremly manly, kevin isn't ) and get bummed out about that marv uses so much cheating material in the 2nd fight like wires, cuffs and shit

So you are a guy? I'm sorry to ask again, but you never quite answer a question, you'll find some way to wriggle around it and suggest an answer...

spitfire

-life still the same shit
+tonite is alcohol night to get wasted and forget life

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 15, 2011, 04:28 PM
So you are a guy?

i give you a hint: white russian,rug,weed

BillyNo.9

from_musings

BillyNo.9

You were the character you were making the reference to maybe...

from_musings

no just his name.case closed.

anyway, can you make some +- lists so people won't freak out. i gotta go

BillyNo.9

+ from_musings has to go  ;)

pissedandpierced

+ I have a kitten and I have called him Roger
- I'm covered in scratches and look like a junkie
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Oldnewtype

+ walked home from work
+ stepped in a puddle and got my shoes soaked.
+ enjoyed it

sing blue silver

-some stuff
+some other stuff

BillyNo.9

- got one vicious headcold/ flu
+ I'm pretty drunk and listening to White pony

from_musings

if you get a vicious flu, you're not very interesing in getting drunk. you just lay in bed, can't move a thing and want to die.

-billy's exaggerating about the flu

BillyNo.9

+ had the sort of flu that can only be cured with whiskey mixtures... still not cured yet though  :-\
+ from_musings can be quite fun

bright lights, big city

- sooo hot
+ beach
- tomorrow's supposed to be worse
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

spitfire

-depression
-need alcohol
+tomorrow is alcohol day again

Deftones-argentina

moderate the alcohol, Nuno. Depression is a good thing when you can use it against itself, not against you. Anyway I really do recommend partying the shit out with your friends tonight.

sing blue silver

+just got back from seeing children of bodom again
+off to P.E.I. for the weekend to drink my face off, go fishing, and eat a whole bunch of delicious deep fried goodies.

spitfire

-hangover
-life still the same
+had abit of fun yesterday

spitfire

-hangover
+had fun as fuck yesterday