Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Apr 24, 2012, 04:16 AM
Edit to stay on topic:
-  buddy of mine jumped in front of a tractor trailer last night and killed himself
so lame. Sorry for your loss.

black coffee

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 23, 2012, 06:29 PM
"I Ban People", fuck yeah Theis, haha!

Jep and don't forget to wash your "I'm a mod on SL" shirt every once in a while. Chicks do love "power", but hygiene is important, too. 

theis

Haha, I hope you don't think my ability to ban people is something I hold in high regard. It's purely for the lolz.

black coffee

What Green Lantern does with his power ring is an ability, you became a mod for posting a lot and kissing ass. That is the real lolz

theis

Kissing ass? To who? Get over yourself, man.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

devilinside

+ alice in chains
+ cloudy days
+ sunroof open
+ no negatives

sing blue silver

-3 more days of work
+4 days until vacation
+6 days until my trip to Montreal
+8 days until the Red Hot Chili Peppers show
+/-9 days until my 24th birthday

jbmp1390

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Apr 24, 2012, 04:16 AM
I support people having guns.  I have no kids(that I know of) and I'm 100% behind devilinside.  If anyone fucks with family especially in your own house, fuck em.

Edit to stay on topic:
-  buddy of mine jumped in front of a tractor trailer last night and killed himself

I'm really sorry for your loss man

To comment on the gun topic, I'm from America, specifically Colorado. We have a Make My Day law here, basically meaning that if someone comes into your house without your consent you are allowed to protect yourself, using deadly force if necessary. I don't completely disagree with it. However, I think the issue in America is that there is little oversight in terms of having to know how to use a gun properly before being able to buy one. It's extremely easy to buy a gun, the only reason I don't have one is due to being on probation, and there are legal ways around that as well. I kind of like the way they do it in Sweden.

To stay on topic with the thread
+ won a $125 amazon gift card from a gaming website I am a member of, but have not visited for like 5 years
− student loan rates about to double most likely. Fuckin bullshit

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 24, 2012, 03:34 PM
What Green Lantern does with his power ring is an ability, you became a mod for posting a lot and kissing ass. That is the real lolz
theis is cool man. you just mad lolz

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

downtownpony

Theis is mainly known for posting pictures of himself doing what he considers to be "cool" things. I have no respect for him.

jbmp1390

Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 25, 2012, 02:59 AM
Theis is mainly known for posting pictures of himself doing what he considers to be "cool" things. I have no respect for him.

He's always been cool to me, so I don't give a fuck if he posts pictures. You or anyone else thinking it's cool or not is irrelevant.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

BillyNo.9

This seems like a totally unprovoked mutiny against Theis haha.

bright lights, big city

So basically from now on, no one post pictures of themselves because you're not cool enough for downtonpony.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

lolwut.

hahahaha.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Apr 15, 2012, 07:10 AM
Royal let me know how things work out, hope everything is ok.

Thanks for asking :) Luckily everything is almost solved

+ Got a job interview and went pretty good,maybe news next week or the next 2 days :)
+++ Parents and GF support
+ Spurs Number 1 On The West
+ Final Fantasy XIII-2
+++ My girlfriend and I very in love with each other
+ Whitechapel news :)

rock_n_frost

+ lol at game of trones signature
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

downtownpony

Quote from: theis on Apr 25, 2012, 06:17 AM

lolwut.

hahahaha.

You're an ignorant man filled with hate, and I can't help you.

lostpilot

Excavating some more on this topic might bring up more conflict and hate, so, back to the topic guys.

+ new songs, new ideas, FALSE GODS
+ fixing my teeth (even though there are wayyyy less problems than I expected)
+ spring
+ update in TEH FASHION
+/- I might become shallow
+ two upcoming shows next week
+ clean for more than a month now

Vesanic

Theis, we are currently facing a huge cybermutiny.

theis

Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 25, 2012, 08:40 AM
Quote from: theis on Apr 25, 2012, 06:17 AM

lolwut.

hahahaha.

You're an ignorant man filled with hate, and I can't help you.

Okay, now I'm actually curious to know what I've posted that gave you the impression that I'm ignorant and hateful.