Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

+ Almost done with community service for probation

− Started smoking spice again after months of swearing I wouldn't touch it again

Oh well

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ Eating Healthy Thanks To My Gf
+ Whitechapel Special Edition Cd Came on Saturday! :D
- No PS3 Games That Interest Me
- Having To Wait For Resident Evil 6 and Hitman Absolution Until Later In The Year

black coffee

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Jun 19, 2012, 04:54 AM
− Started smoking spice again after months of swearing I wouldn't touch it again

isn't this the stuff that is more poisonous than weed and doesn't get you as high?

A friend of mine once bought it in a headshop, I didn't wanna smoke it though.

lostpilot

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 19, 2012, 10:57 AM

isn't this the stuff that is more poisonous than weed and doesn't get you as high?

it does get you higher however it's very dangerous.
I've had some major psychedelic panic attacks, near death experience etc with that shit.
just stick to regular shit :-)

in the same note;
- can't get anything on my days off

Jerry_Curls

^ What do you mean? What're you trying to get? :-)

++++ GOT THE JOB!
+Going to vegas this weekend
+FUN
-I want a boyfriend ... :(
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

jbmp1390

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 19, 2012, 10:57 AM

It's a lot stronger than marijuana, at least 5 to 10X stronger. Sometimes more if you use the pure chemical. It's similar to weed in small doses, but it's more psychedelic than anything. It's just herbs, damiana is the most widely used, sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. I never used it until I got on probation and couldn't smoke weed. If I could just smoke herb I would. I wouldn't recommend using it. It's not a road you want to go down.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

lostpilot

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 19, 2012, 11:20 PM
^ What do you mean? What're you trying to get? :-)

DRUQS

got some moroccan hash
good stuff

from_musings

Quote from: lostpilot on Jun 19, 2012, 11:06 AM
it does get you higher however it's very dangerous.
I've had some major psychedelic panic attacks

I had some really earthshaking ones couple of years ago.they started to come about six months after i smoked this crap. Also otherworldly nightmares. the worst part was when you woke up in a nightmare, was scared as fuck because of the dream, so you get a panic attack because of that too. you can't even stay in your house you just have to get away from it, although whereever you go, it's still there. trapdoor to hell. the feeling you get once it's out of your system is pretty nice though  :)

lostpilot

but yeah dude, a good word. nightmare.

I also used to describe it as "limbo".
very, VERY bad experiences.

from_musings

yeah. like you're trapped within yourself. everyone react differently to different stuff of course, but what i personally found out was that i was vulnerable to this shit though.looked like weed, smelled like weed, thought it was weed - different ball game though, wouldn't recommend it.

bright lights, big city

--- spent the last 30 hours without power in 100 degree weather
+ Sox game tomorrow
+ Murrica party on Wednesday
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

+ St Croix next week
+ Booking vaca to Europe
- fuckton of money
-/+ guess thats why I work

rock_n_frost

+ devilinsides eyes
+ new spider man
- tired of work
- i missed winter
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

BillyNo.9

- Self esteem back down to 0% thanks to my better half.

black coffee

^ what did / didn't you do ?

Women can be brutal. Sometimes when my girlfriend comes to my place and she's  in a bad mood, she tries to make me angry by telling me something is my fault.
And its not about whos right or wrong, all she wants is to quarrel with me for half an hour and then its ok.

And I know this game, The more you say or try to defend yourself, the more you prove to her that she is right. So what I do is I let her blow off steam, and say "ok let's go for a run and back at my place we have some cozy time on the couch".

And she's all like :

"cozy time you say?"

devilinside

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 09, 2012, 07:23 PM
+ devilinsides eyes

Why thank you...my favorite thing about me. *aside from my charming personality ;)*

-I've missed a month of mma classes because of work
-at this rate I won't get my black belt next year :(
+ need to have some serious me time
+ I have the most amazing garden ever

chick de la lynch

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 11, 2012, 02:42 AM

I've been wanting to try that for a while now. Seems like a workout and something that could be a lot of fun to do.

devilinside

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jul 11, 2012, 03:00 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Jul 11, 2012, 02:42 AM

I've been wanting to try that for a while now. Seems like a workout and something that could be a lot of fun to do.

It's great. I do mma (tae kwon do,boxing,kenpo,Brazilian Jiu-jitsu/submission grappling,escrima,Muay Thai kickboxing and mma ground striking) and cardio kickboxing,and my body is more tone than ever. I love doing forms (katas/palgwe) because you're strengthening your core holding poses and to me it can be quite elegant. And my legs look flipping amazing. Plus,I know I could totally whoop someone's butt I'd need be. :)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ Listening to deftones with entusiasm after a long time
+ Gran Turismo 5
+ Watching the beautiful ass of a BMW Z4 M Coupe *Drools
+ Thinking Some Way To Buy Me A BMW Z4 M Coupe
+ New Black light burns songs
- GF way too busy with school and shit : /

Penicks

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 11, 2012, 03:36 AMmy legs look flipping amazing

please accompany this quote with pictures so i can imagine them being wrapped around my head