Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 06, 2012, 02:47 AM
about 55 lbs since last summer or so. i'm working on it now but in the meantime i haven't been too proud of myself. i was already self conscious enough and now i hate even going out in public.

Weeeeeell to be fair you can lose the weight just as you gained it. All it takes is some work and time, and willpower. We don't have lots of it, but one can find some in need..

Anyway, fat or thin, handsome or ugly, you can always walk around, smile and tell people "BITCH, I AM FABULOUS" just to make them upset, try to be happy and stop worrying about opinions. JUST SAYING.

+ new music project
- not enough days off to rest and relax
- not enough meditative times anywayz
+ got my swag on! New pants shoes shirts etc, BITCH, I LOOK FABULOUS
- money is tight, swag is expensive
- I miss some certain people..

Vesanic

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 06, 2012, 02:47 AM
about 55 lbs since last summer or so. i'm working on it now but in the meantime i haven't been too proud of myself. i was already self conscious enough and now i hate even going out in public.

I hear ya. Started a drastic diet + workout combination three months ago. I'm all ripped now, felt like shit before that. Just, do what it takes, it's just some fat, it goes away.

Penicks

i do yoga and don't watch what i eat and i look pretty good

still some fat but i like fat because it's fun to play with

theis

rock_n_frost

Penicks i thought you're a man
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

that's bro-like activity. awesome.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

what about more advise for singbluesilver:

- no junk / convenience food for a while... go for low-fat food, eat a nice fresh salad several times a week.
- smaller portions in general, its important not to overeat
- not eating out of boredom
- go for a run twice a week... or go to the gym... or go swimming... just don't do nothing

[/ pure honesty ]

sing blue silver

thanks for the advice dude. i'm making a serious effort. i know looking better won't fix all the other stuff in my life but hopefully i'll have some confidence for once. i'm already working on a better diet, i'm gonna get out either to the gym or to play basketball/road hockey/tennis (and all the things i used to do before work entirely consumed my life) at least 2 times a week and run every day. eating out of boredom or depression was a really really bad habit after i quit smoking and doing hard drugs so i'm really gonna cut that out. no eating after 8 pm and no eating until i physically can't anymore. hopefully this can work out for me. just taking baby steps in fixing all the shit in my life.

black coffee

see, you will get it done. I know the other problems won't be solved by working out, but confidence will grow and that will have its influence on everything you do.

Just be careful with that running every day idea... pressure on the knees is immense, I have to dose my running modules and at least take one day off in between.

It's cool that you used to play tennis, that is my #1 sport. Pretty much an entire body workout, lots of running, decision-making, varying strokes. its intense and fun and you can block out negative stuff easily.

Vesanic

Quote from: black coffee on May 08, 2012, 10:26 AMits intense and fun and you can block out negative stuff easily.

What he said. I go to the gym everyday, bodybuilding for one hour and running for one hour as well, and even though my shitty problems don't get solved, it clears the mind for a moment and helps you relax.

BillyNo.9

-  My whole house stinks of burnt wood because I used an angle grinder to shape a skateboard. I was wearing a gasmask when I was doing it so I didn't notice my garage was filled with smoke.

rock_n_frost

+ Skrillex
- Flies

+ Long nights
- Small tits

+ Less sleep
- More work

+ Twitter
- GooglePlus

+ Fiber Net
- DSL

+ Obama
- Football

+ Ex GF
- New GF

- Getting older
+ Heaven

chick de la lynch

epistaxis

+Palms!
+finally getting somewhere with a school assignment
+superfun school project with former classmates

-loads of homework
-probably end up with a mere 3 hours of sleep
-just 2 weeks before the end of school>>>everyday, homework day

rock_n_frost

downtownpony

+ got a decent haircut
+ month break from school
- I need a better job
+ watching my penis shrink in my hands

rock_n_frost

sing blue silver

Quote from: downtownpony on May 10, 2012, 10:53 PM
+ watching my penis shrink in my hands

uuuuhhhhhhhh...... wha?

rock_n_frost

chick de la lynch

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 10, 2012, 09:50 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 10, 2012, 06:18 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 10, 2012, 04:11 PM
+ Heaven

Awwww! You think I'm a plus! :)

Your name's Heaven?
You are Heaven?

My name's Heaven. As my boss says, my parents are a little "funky".