Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Feb 25, 2016, 01:44 PM
question...has anyone heard Prayers/Triangles on the radio? (besides its premiere, of course)

can i ask this again

xToxin

I don't know man. I just came back to this place. Haven't been here regularly since Koi was about to be released. Right off the bat people seemed real shitty around here and negative. Like super mean spirited lmao. People PMS'ing or ??

Inkblades

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Mar 01, 2016, 04:31 AM
question...has anyone heard Prayers/Triangles on the radio? (besides its premiere, of course)

can i ask this again

It's in daily rotation on Sirius XM's Octane station. I dunno about FM radio.

ANattyRat

Quote from: xToxin on Mar 01, 2016, 04:36 AM
I don't know man. I just came back to this place. Haven't been here regularly since Koi was about to be released. Right off the bat people seemed real shitty around here and negative. Like super mean spirited lmao. People PMS'ing or ??

It'll die down for the most part when the album gets released. Obviously some people are going to dislike the album or have bad things to say, that's guaranteed for everything, but the petty arguing and hate will mostly go away when we have something interesting to talk about. At the moment all is quiet, we've already shared our thoughts about Prayers/Triangles, so the boredom is coming out.

Havoc

Could "Doomed User" be the next song to be released and soon? Was just on ITunes and it has the track length by it like P&T...No other songs have track lengths besides those 2. It's 4:26 btw.

worship

This is the first time I haven't heard snippets or singles before the actual release. KNY snippets kind of ruined the whole thing for me, even though I loved those. I guess I overplayed them.

N0S3BLEED976

I'm liking Prayers/Triangles even more, the more I listen to it. Definitely not going to skip it. The mood is exactly what I'm looking for in a new Deftones record and I'm confident that Gore will be their best album for me personally, at least for the Sergio era. Just my two cents to counteract all the negativity on this thread...

LG95

I'm actually really into Prayers/Triangles - it could be a dull song in the hands of many a band but there's enough intelligence in terms of vocals, drums and little structural details to make it a really good song. I've listened to it too much though so I'm going to try not to listen to it anymore until the full album comes out/leaks.
I could float here forever

XJohnnyX

Im just here to get my "posts" number up lol jk

Sicario

So I read a fuse interview the other day and it featured a quote given by Frank about Sergio replacing Chi. Well, a blabbermouth article released yesterday spun that interview answer into a supposed response to Stephen's comments about his skepticism regarding Gore. Crazy word spinning!

http://www.fuse.tv/2016/02/deftones-interview-gore-album-frank-delgado

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/deftones-frank-delgado-discusses-meaning-of-heavy-new-tour-dates-announced/
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

mono

Havoc

Chino responds to what Stephan said about not really being into the record...While playing ping pong the lady asks what else does he do competitively...And he replies make records with Stephan...A lot of give and take. http://www.theprp.com/2016/03/01/news/deftones-chino-moreno-likens-writing-with-stephen-carpenter-to-a-competitive-sport/

sooniletugo

It's a private group, was the video posted somewhere else?

def-head

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Mar 01, 2016, 04:31 AM

can i ask this again

I've heard it on Octane almost everyday since it debuted. It's 17 on billboard charts which is based on "spins" so it has to be getting played somewhere.

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-mainstream-rock-tracks

jaypayton

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Mar 01, 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote from: rainnyx4 on Feb 29, 2016, 08:34 PM
LOL @ Chino crooning to get girls wet.

This band hasn't been commercially successful enough to "get girls wet" for over a decade. Also, the dude looks like a morbidly obese chipmunk nowadays.

Chino has probably laid more pipe to tens then you have even ever dreamed about. I always see smoking hot tatted up chicks hash tagging Deftones on twitter. I am sure the other dudes have had their way with smoking hot chicks as well.

I've laid plenty of girls to Deftones music...Chino has done wonders for my sex life..for that I will always be indebted to him

mono

Quote from: jaypayton on Mar 02, 2016, 02:50 AM
I've laid plenty of girls to Deftones music...Chino has done wonders for my sex life..for that I will always be indebted to him

Hahaha amazing

Lurid Vega

I lost my virginity to Around The Fur. Long time lurker on these boards and even longer Deftones fan. Couldn't be more stoked for Gore or for LoneStar Brewery, San Antonio TX  ;D

NYRexall

Quote from: jaypayton on Mar 02, 2016, 02:50 AM

I've laid plenty of girls to Deftones music...Chino has done wonders for my sex life..for that I will always be indebted to him...but not in close to 15 years since S/T, their last good album, was released...

lol fixed