Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

2 marketing hours.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

cvthedrv

2 stef out of deftones hours.

2MoreHours

I want to wake up in the morning and see the page count for this thread go from 78 to about 100.  Then I'll know it's going to be a good day.

Val

Quote from: Knucklestones on Mar 18, 2016, 02:13 PM
I think we might have a leak here. https://letsloop.com/artist/deftones/gore Do the songs load on Deezer for anybody? It doesn't work for me because I'm in the US.
Doesnt work. Its been up like that for a while. Just an empty page.

chuckles

Quote from: Val on Mar 23, 2016, 03:57 AM
Quote from: Knucklestones on Mar 18, 2016, 02:13 PM
I think we might have a leak here. https://letsloop.com/artist/deftones/gore Do the songs load on Deezer for anybody? It doesn't work for me because I'm in the US.
Doesnt work. Its been up like that for a while. Just an empty page.

It's just prayers song... And please, don't post leaks here...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Val

https://www.redbulletin.com/us/us/culture/the-songs-that-inspired-deftones-latest-album

This article keeps saying "On the eve of Gore's release". Either this article got posted early or we might be looking at an official stream tomorrow.

sharinglungs

We're not getting an official stream tomorrow. They're talking eve as in the album is very close to release.

shine down unshy

luisch

I could wait a pair of weeks more. The hype is in a maximum level, but hey! these sensations of new music is only a few month each 4 years (and maybe this could be the last time, hope I'm wrong). I really enjoy the excitement and the conjectures of the moment, I read every interview, read every review, tryin' to catch a idea, and well, I will heard for first time entirely the debut day.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Val

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 23, 2016, 05:35 AM
We're not getting an official stream tomorrow. They're talking eve as in the album is very close to release.
Eve primarily, at least in American English, is known as the day or evening before. You're probably right though. I hope they do a stream soon.

Entombed

Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

Val

Quote from: Entombed on Mar 23, 2016, 05:53 AM
Really wish "Crest" wasn't taken off the album. http://www.theprp.com/2016/03/22/news/deftones-chino-moreno-speak-songs-didnt-make-cut-gore-late-summer-tour-planned/
I honestly am not a big fan of P/T. Id much rather have whatever Crest is. I honestly hope they release the other songs so we can "build our own Gore" as it was originally intended to be.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Val on Mar 23, 2016, 05:58 AM
Quote from: Entombed on Mar 23, 2016, 05:53 AM
Really wish "Crest" wasn't taken off the album. http://www.theprp.com/2016/03/22/news/deftones-chino-moreno-speak-songs-didnt-make-cut-gore-late-summer-tour-planned/
I honestly am not a big fan of P/T. Id much rather have whatever Crest is. I honestly hope they release the other songs so we can "build our own Gore" as it was originally intended to be.

Well this is a load of rubbish. You don't know if you'd prefer Crest. It could be the worst song they've ever done.

The way it's supposed to be, it's the way the band tracked the album.

Freedomsoldier17

i just want to hear as much deftones material as possible

Entombed

Prayers/Triangles is the weakest single since "Mein." That said, I'd rather hear both songs because we might be talking about how much we'd want to hear P/T if it was left off the album.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

Val

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 23, 2016, 06:10 AM

Well this is a load of rubbish. You don't know if you'd prefer Crest. It could be the worst song they've ever done.

The way it's supposed to be, it's the way the band tracked the album.

What rubbish? My opinion?
I'd much rather have the any statistical odds that it is their worst song because thats how much I really dislike P/T. I'd much rather have option B, because option A is absolutely 100% not for me 100% of the time; knowing A's statistics without knowing B. Conditional probability. I'd prefer anything else, any probability, other than the one presented. I'd prefer Crest any day without having to hear it. Crest didnt even have to fully exist for me to prefer it. It could have been just an idea Chino had in the shower one time that never came to be and I'd still prefer that alternate timeline.

I dont agree its "the way its supposed to be". If organically written & recorded that way, that Crest was the opener, thats how it was supposed to be. Reflection and editing can often times be damning things. It's debatable and subjective.  8)

el perro

Doomed User is growing on me and I'm starting to understand the vibe of this album which is Chino's and Serj's hipster metal album. I'm not saying that as a bad thing.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: el perro on Mar 23, 2016, 07:36 AM
Doomed User is growing on me and I'm starting to understand the vibe of this album which is Chino's and Serj's hipster metal album. I'm not saying that as a bad thing.

What's so hipster about it? They're just playing the music they like. I don't think they're trying to be hipster, or anything for that matter.

sharinglungs

I think we should at least get 30 second samples from all the songs.. That would hold us over til a leak.

Yoi Yes Kokan

better not be a leak

if so, we must hang the blessed internet nerds