Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LG95

Quote from: BlackDiamondSkye on Mar 26, 2016, 12:58 AM
Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Mar 25, 2016, 09:39 PM
https://www.grammypro.com/professional-development/article/deftones-talk-friendship-new-album

Pic of the P/T music video

Has the music video been confirmed to be P/T? I hadn't read that anywhere.
Because I've had the feeling that it's for a different song and not either of these first singles, like with the last album.
It was mentioned in their Kerrang feature.
I could float here forever

BlackDiamondSkye

Quote from: sharinglungs on Mar 26, 2016, 12:59 AM
Quote from: BlackDiamondSkye on Mar 26, 2016, 12:58 AM
https://www.grammypro.com/professional-development/article/deftones-talk-friendship-new-album

Has the music video been confirmed to be P/T? I hadn't read that anywhere.
Because I've had the feeling that it's for a different song and not either of these first singles, like with the last album.

Id assume the people that are at the video shoot would know what song it was for.

lol apparently I read that article but missed that scentence at the beginning. That's unfortunate

sharinglungs

All the track times have been added on iTunes... We're in the home stretch fellas.

Shadow46/2

Previews soon?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

sooniletugo

Ugh I'd rather the album leaks before we get previews.. I'll be too tempted to listen to them (though I resisted for KNY) it ruins the album a bit for me, takes away the surprises.

ANattyRat

Quote from: sooniletugo on Mar 25, 2016, 11:15 PM

Chino said performance videos like that were cheesy during the Koi No Yokan cycle, but I still like them regardless. Hope this comes out soon already.

Might be more than just that though. Rocket Skates video had them playing the song, too.

Vesanic

whitefur

Stef did not like that drink!! lol

xbloodycape

Quote from: whitefur on Mar 26, 2016, 02:14 PM
Stef did not like that drink!! lol

HAHAHA I saw that

Shadow46/2

Not as much as I hated Cult Leader. Def worst opener I've seen for them.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Menos el Oso

Yea, most definitely. I couldn't make out the lyrics, due to the cookie monster vocals.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Menos el Oso on Mar 26, 2016, 02:41 PM
Yea, most definitely. I couldn't make out the lyrics, due to the cookie monster vocals.

How could you not hear the lyrics?!  Clearly they went something like this:

"Meeee wantttt cooooooookiieeeeeeeee"
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Lucky_Me

So, what are those blonde Dollies doing on stage? Are they part of another band, or are the 'Tones inviting pretty girls on stage? (In case of the latter: sweet! 8) My new goal for the upcoming Euro tour has been confirmed.)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Penicks

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Mar 26, 2016, 03:15 PM
So, what are those blonde Dollies doing on stage? Are they part of another band, or are the 'Tones inviting pretty girls on stage? (In case of the latter: sweet! 8) My new goal for the upcoming Euro tour has been confirmed.)

fuck off

Lucky_Me

@Penicks: If you don't like it, go to Russia.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

illthrowROCKS@U

I think we're all going to have to verify your hotness, first.  That's the qualifier.  Chino told me himself, he said "Illthrow ROCKS@U [because he calls me by my SL handle, it's kind of like an inside joke], make sure you check to be sure the blonde Dollies we bring up on stage are sufficiently hot before you pass them on to me.  Any kind of picture showing as much skin as possible will do.  I put the future of Deftones in your hands!"
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

phil for real

This thing needs to leak. 

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Mar 26, 2016, 02:35 PM
Not as much as I hated Cult Leader. Def worst opener I've seen for them.

Wut, Cult Leader is sweet! Their debut album was one of the best in 2015. It's just a weird choice as an opener, since probably the majority of Deftones fans don't listen to or are not familiar with bands from that genre

stu_101

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Mar 26, 2016, 04:56 PM

I think we're all going to have to verify your hotness, first.  That's the qualifier.  Chino told me himself, he said "Illthrow ROCKS@U [because he calls me by my SL handle, it's kind of like an inside joke], make sure you check to be sure the blonde Dollies we bring up on stage are sufficiently hot before you pass them on to me.  Any kind of picture showing as much skin as possible will do.  I put the future of Deftones in your hands!"
Things are getting weird in here.

pelican fly