Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

Ahhh I'm enjoying the fact that I'm not overly impatient anymore.
You will have plenty of time to enjoy it like a child when it's leaked or released.

ANattyRat

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Mar 29, 2016, 09:04 PM
We got leathers, tempest and rosemary before the last release didnt we?

Oh, never mind then, haha. I thought it was only two.

Reichward

Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 29, 2016, 09:18 PM

So did I. You sure Rosemary wasn't just a live performance?

sharinglungs

Quote from: Reichward on Mar 29, 2016, 09:22 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 29, 2016, 09:18 PM

So did I. You sure Rosemary wasn't just a live performance?

No they released rosemary on cassette with leathers at their live shows.

Sleeping_Giant

I caught myself waking up at 3-4 AM and checking if there are any news related to Gore...I guess it is some kind of a psychiatric disorder or some other shit. Unfortunately it's getting worse and worse so today I began to worry about myself.

RavinVsFlud

Out of all of the new music that is released these days, this band is one of a small handful of bands that I can not wait for releases on. (Hopesfall and Deftones being the two bands I will always buy ANYthing from)

So, after the 700 different tenentative release dates of this album, seeing them twice live last year on fucking point and once this year, the incessant google searching and the mind numbing reading of this forum about everything deftonian, I'm fucking beyond ready for this new fucking shit. Fuck.

boredpassenger

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Mar 29, 2016, 09:24 PM
I caught myself waking up at 3-4 AM and checking if there are any news related to Gore...I guess it is some kind of a psychiatric disorder or some other shit. Unfortunately it's getting worse and worse so today I began to worry about myself.

You're not the only one, hahaha. This is driving me crazy!

Entombed

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 29, 2016, 09:41 PM
Quote from: volodim on Mar 26, 2016, 11:19 PM
Hearts/Wires intro  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PM2RTTaC0qblR6ZVVaZkpQbTg/view?usp=sharing

def not H/W.

This clip was also featured during a live show when the band came out to the stage as well. If I recall correctly, it was on the band's set list as well. This site lists the intro on the 24th as Hearts/Wires, which is what was heard before Rocket Skates. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/2016/lone-star-event-center-lubbock-tx-1bf0152c.html
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

CareBear

Quote from: Entombed on Mar 29, 2016, 09:50 PM
Quote from: CareBear on Mar 29, 2016, 09:41 PM
Quote from: volodim on Mar 26, 2016, 11:19 PM
Hearts/Wires intro  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PM2RTTaC0qblR6ZVVaZkpQbTg/view?usp=sharing

def not H/W.

This clip was also featured during a live show when the band came out to the stage as well. If I recall correctly, it was on the band's set list as well. This site lists the intro on the 24th as Hearts/Wires, which is what was heard before Rocket Skates. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/2016/lone-star-event-center-lubbock-tx-1bf0152c.html
i take that back you are totally on point!
idk if you recall but thats the rosemary part greGORErio was talking about on the ending of the song. what threw me off was the middle part sounded very 80s depeche/Flk.Of.Sgls  very beautiful song.

Entombed

It does have a bit of an 80's vibe to it, but it sounds somewhat reminiscent to the Rosemary intro in style. It's just not as dark and a bit more experimental. I expect it to be among the more interesting tracks on the album.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

CareBear

THE CLOSEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE THE ALBUM
ACID H=ROMANTIC D WITH A DOPE FRANK ENDING....
GORE=GRAPHIC N (HAS THE DARKWIN DUCK SONG BASS FEEL TO IT AT A HIGHER FASTER TEMPO)
H/W=SAME ELEMENT LIKE ROSEMARY'S BEGINING & SIMILAR GUITAR ELEMENT TO STAINS RIGHT HERE (0:16-0:45) WITH AND 80'S TOUCH TO IT. (SOUNDS STUPID BUT ONCE YOU GUYS  HEAR IT YOULL UNDERSTAND ME.

phil for real

Quote from: CareBear on Mar 29, 2016, 10:17 PM
GORE=GRAPHIC N (HAS THE DARKWIN DUCK SONG BASS FEEL TO IT AT A HIGHER FASTER TEMPO)
H/W=SAME ELEMENT LIKE ROSEMARY'S BEGINING & SIMILAR GUITAR ELEMENT TO STAINS RIGHT HERE (0:16-0:45) WITH AND 80'S TOUCH TO IT. (SOUNDS STUPID BUT ONCE YOU GUYS  HEAR IT YOULL UNDERSTAND ME.

who are you and do you have the album?

CareBear

Quote from: phil for real on Mar 29, 2016, 10:20 PM

who are you and do you have the album?
THEY CALL ME DRAGON....BUT I PREFER NIGHT HAWK

phil for real

BallZDeeP

You gotta earn peoples trust and respect around here night hawk. Proof would be ideal

Sleeping_Giant

Oh well, that did not make me feel better. Spare my life, leak it.

sharinglungs

He's got no proof. He didn't even know the intro to h/w was the intro to h/w.