Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

Quote from: underneaththecar on Mar 31, 2016, 09:43 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Mar 31, 2016, 09:42 PM
hey guys... pink maggit...pink cellphone... pink birds on gore.. what's up with pink all the time?
Pink is so dope

yes but that could be your opinion after the brainwashing from your favourite band

underneaththecar

Quote from: from_musings on Mar 31, 2016, 09:46 PM
hey guys... pink maggit...pink cellphone... pink birds on gore.. what's up with pink all the time?
Pink is so dope

yes but that could be your opinion after the brainwashing from your favourite band
It's teh conspiracy

cvthedrv

hate this motherfucking hyped deftones fans who love the fucking band when they release a new album.

gwenudo

Quote from: cvthedrv on Mar 31, 2016, 09:50 PM
hate this motherfucking hyped deftones fans who love the fucking band when they release a new album.
So like you? Calm down man. Were all the same here. No need for hate for new deftones fans, the more the merrier
Was it like it seemed?...

cvthedrv

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 31, 2016, 09:53 PM
So like you? Calm down man. Were all the same here. No need for hate for new deftones fans, the more the merrier

the more the merrier?, this is not a fucking religion or a politic party, so fuck em, im sure they won't buy the album.

Reichward

Quote from: from_musings on Mar 31, 2016, 09:46 PM
Pink is so dope

Pink was always dope

gwenudo

Quote from: cvthedrv on Mar 31, 2016, 09:55 PM

the more the merrier?, this is not a fucking religion or a politic party, so fuck em, im sure they won't buy the album.
You treat it like a religion. Whats your problem dude?
Was it like it seemed?...

underneaththecar

Quote from: cvthedrv on Mar 31, 2016, 09:55 PM

good troll bait homey

Berserker_Armor

Just that Instagram post and my reaction is EVERYONE HAS THE ALBUM EXCEPT US.

underneaththecar

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Mar 31, 2016, 09:56 PM
Just that and Instagram post and my reaction is EVERYONE HAS THE ALBUM EXCEPT US.

feels that way for sure

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Mar 31, 2016, 09:56 PM
Just that and Instagram post and my reaction is EVERYONE HAS THE ALBUM EXCEPT US.

If i get it soon, you all get it soon

Lurid Vega

Definitely not new to Deftones. For this album decided to be a voice. Been a lurker since S/T here. Love these boards.

underneaththecar

cant wait to sit back with some nice headphones on smoke a bowl and experience this baby for the first time.

BlackDiamondSkye

You're right.  I don't know what these people are remembering, but KNY had probably the shittiest promotion of any Deftones album since they've been popular.  Gore is only slightly better, but yeah KNY got nothing.  Maybe they're thinking of DE?

Either way.  The KNY thread probably had so many more pages at this point before the release because the album had already leaked by this stage.  You'll see, the thread will EXPLODE as soon as Gore leaks.  I doubt it had anything to do with the single releases, as I (and I imagine many other people as well) consider the pre-release singles to Gore infinitely better than Leathers and Tempest.
[/quote]

I agree that KNY didn't have as much promotion, but also it only came out 2 years after Diamond Eyes (which was relatively popular too), now maybe the gap between albums is why there aren't as many posts here.

Damn I love this band so much lol, everyone seems to have a different opinion about every song or album, and how they rank among their best. I actually felt that Leathers and Tempest were two of the best tracks they have made. I know many people who became fans just after one listen to Leathers. I'd say I liked those tracks more than P/T and DU, but I'm so heavily hyped for this album especially if there is going to be more "screaming"

from_musings

Quote from: luisch on Mar 23, 2016, 05:38 AM
I could wait a pair of weeks more. The hype is in a maximum level, but hey! these sensations of new music is only a few month each 4 years (and maybe this could be the last time, hope I'm wrong). I really enjoy the excitement and the conjectures of the moment, I read every interview, read every review, tryin' to catch a idea, and well, I will hear for first time entirely the debut day.

there it is. the greatest post of all time.

2MoreHours

After it leaks, everyone will pop in to state their opinions and then dip out until the next record comes out.  Then we'll be back a month before release to say 2 more hours.  That's my plan anyway.

DFTNSHXGRM

Hey Defheads. Haven't been around in a long while.. can't lie tho - been lurking for a minute.. forgot my log in info haha.
Yeezus Christ can this thing drop already!!!

What new Deftones album rituals do you guys have? I have to be off work, pop it into my car, and I have this long country road drive that I take out it no were.. bout a 2 hour drive. Each album I tune out, and take this drive and just absorb it all.

from_musings

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 31, 2016, 10:06 PM

After it leaks, everyone will pop in to state their opinions and then dip out until the next record comes out.  Then we'll be back a month before release to say 2 more hours.  That's my plan anyway.

"2 more hours" pots will be seen just days after the release. mark my words

ANattyRat

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 31, 2016, 08:01 PM
Fucking assholes  :D https://www.instagram.com/p/BDoLvvBPeMu/

I remember being in line outside a shop to buy the last Harry Potter book, and the doors were closed until midnight, of course. And this cruel guy inside comes up to the door with the freaking book and starts reading it in front of us. This reminds me of that.

On another note, why the hell does no-one on this forum work for a magazine reviewing albums or whatever? Jeez, we could've had it by now if one of you had some ambition to get new music early!

BallZDeeP

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Mar 31, 2016, 10:08 PM
Hey Defheads. Haven't been around in a long while.. can't lie tho - been lurking for a minute.. forgot my log in info haha.
Yeezus Christ can this thing drop already!!!

What new Deftones album rituals do you guys have? I have to be off work, pop it into my car, and I have this long country road drive that I take out it no were.. bout a 2 hour drive. Each album I tune out, and take this drive and just absorb it all.

I burn it for the truck, copy over to my phone, headphones for the first listen. Drive around from track 1 on