Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underneaththecar

Quote from: jujuslim on Mar 31, 2016, 10:56 PM
Just got off the phone with my local mom and pop record store. Said their shipment doesn't arrive until Tuesday :( Good news is that they are going to sell it on Tuesday :D
tuesday seems so far right now

phil for real

Quote from: jujuslim on Mar 31, 2016, 10:56 PM
Just got off the phone with my local mom and pop record store. Said their shipment doesn't arrive until Tuesday :( Good news is that they are going to sell it on Tuesday :D

If we don't have it by then, you better leak that thing!

BallZDeeP

Hahaha April 12th

DFTNSHXGRM

If we don't have it Tuesday - all eyes are gonna be on you sugar tits -_-

2MoreHours

Quote from: whitefur on Mar 31, 2016, 10:47 PM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Mar 31, 2016, 10:08 PMWhat new Deftones album rituals do you guys have? I have to be off work, pop it into my car, and I have this long country road drive that I take out it no were.. bout a 2 hour drive. Each album I tune out, and take this drive and just absorb it all.

After work in the evening, I go in a bedroom that has a stereo in it and close the blinds and leave the lights off. Get it as dark as possible in there so my earholes are the only thing sensing and I lay on my back on the floor and listen to the whole album. It sounds lame, I know, but I like it. With KNY, I remember laying there in the dark and the chorus from Poltergeist kicked in and I was giggling like a school girl to myself thinking how fucking awesome is this.

I know what you mean.  I used to sit in a room with just candles lit and listen to music.  Its enjoyable to just let it all soak in sometimes.  I think you have more appreciation for the music long-term if you listen to it like that at least a couple of times.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Mar 31, 2016, 11:17 PM
If we don't have it Tuesday - all eyes are gonna be on you sugar tits -_-

2MoreHours

So tomorrow is April Fool's day.  Who is going to be the first victim of an "it leaked" link?

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 31, 2016, 11:19 PM
So tomorrow is April Fool's day.  Who is going to be the first victim of an "it leaked" link?
Every god dammed one of us >_<

underneaththecar

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Mar 31, 2016, 11:20 PM
Every god dammed one of us >_<
damn I didn't even think about this fuuuuuuuuuuu

cvthedrv

gwenudo

In all honesty though, its leaking tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

underneaththecar

Quote from: gwenudo on Mar 31, 2016, 11:22 PM
In all honesty though, its leaking tomorrow.

I hope you're right....unless you're wrong and it's tonight instead. ;)

gwenudo

Tomorrow night, seeing as how a few of these shops got the album, a bunch more will be delivered tomorrow.. Then once the employees get out, theyll listen and leak..

BallZDeeP

How about we just not get suckered into all that April Fools' Day shit.

2MoreHours

Quote from: gwenudo on Mar 31, 2016, 11:26 PM
Tomorrow night, seeing as how a few of these shops got the album, a bunch more will be delivered tomorrow.. Then once the employees get out, theyll listen and leak..

Actually, for KNY, I remember seeing pics of record store employees holding the album and stuff but it didn't leak for several more days.  I was actually getting pissed off about it.  I don't think there are any guarantees right now.  At least we know for sure we'll have it a week from now.

gwenudo

You know, this would be cool promotion for some record stores. "Come by to our shop and check out our great deals! Buy 2 for 1 albums under $10! Also come by and listen to Gore by Deftones while you shop!" ... Damn

underneaththecar

I've literally been sitting here just smoking up and refreshing the page for 4 hours...shits intense

underneaththecar

Btw I'm super excited for Xenon after listening to that short clip earlier. Sounds like a beast!

Lurid Vega

BallZDeeP