Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Quote from: underneaththecar on Mar 31, 2016, 11:46 PM
Btw I'm super excited for Xenon after listening to that short clip earlier. Sounds like a beast!
"DUN DUN DUN DIN DUN DUN DUN DUN DING DOONG DAAAAANG.."
Was it like it seemed?...

underneaththecar

8)
Quote from: gwenudo on Mar 31, 2016, 11:51 PM
Quote from: underneaththecar on Mar 31, 2016, 11:46 PM
Btw I'm super excited for Xenon after listening to that short clip earlier. Sounds like a beast!
"DUN DUN DUN DIN DUN DUN DUN DUN DING DOONG DAAAAANG.."
8)

gwenudo

Am i the only one getting a HUM vibe from Xenon? Specifically their song "The Inuit Promise"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underneaththecar

Quote from: gwenudo on Mar 31, 2016, 11:54 PM
Am i the only one getting a HUM vibe from Xenon? Specifically their song "The Inuit Promise"?

It kinda reminds me of the riff from lhabia personally

pinata89

I can def see the resemblance

ANattyRat

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 31, 2016, 11:19 PM
So tomorrow is April Fool's day.  Who is going to be the first victim of an "it leaked" link?

Crap, I forgot tomorrow is April Fool's day. I'm probably going to fall for it six times in a row. Please, someone leak the damn thing, I've been so patient, but it's getting so intense now.

gwenudo

Quote from: underneaththecar on Mar 31, 2016, 11:56 PM

I think Lhabia is heavier in my opinion, the chuggs on this song are heavy yes but in a melodic way

underneaththecar

Quote from: gwenudo on Mar 31, 2016, 11:57 PM
Quote from: underneaththecar on Mar 31, 2016, 11:56 PM

I think Lhabia is heavier in my opinion, the chuggs on this song are heavy yes but in a melodic way

Sure I was gonna say somehow seems like a more melodic kind of spaced out feeling version of that

Lurid Vega

Prepare to be rick rolled tomorrow a plenty fellas

sharinglungs

There are only so many times I can go to the bathroom and have it be believable at work tonight, so one of those times I would love to see the leak but I don't think it's happening tonight.

sooniletugo

I listened to P/T for the first time in the bathroom at work. Couldn't wait.

Xenon sounds dope. I'm ready for this mutha already.

gwenudo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 01, 2016, 12:01 AM
There are only so many times I can go to the bathroom and have it be believable at work tonight, so one of those times I would love to see the leak but I don't think it's happening tonight.
Definitely not tonight my friend, tomorrow night is a bigger possibility though

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:05 AM

Didn't you used to be gwenudo666? Where'd the 666 go?

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 12:17 AM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:05 AM

Didn't you used to be gwenudo666? Where'd the 666 go?
THANK THE HEAVENS I JUST NOTICED THAT! Thank you my friend! Ive always been Gwenudo666.. But that was awhile back.. My views have changed and i cringe seeing 666 next to me.. So this is good!

RavinVsFlud

Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.

phil for real

gwenudo

Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

2MoreHours

I could have sworn I recently saw the 666 on your name.

RavinVsFlud

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:24 AM

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

What the fuck is an embargo? I don't give a shit, you ask any many people as possible and wave some cash, ONE of them fuckers is gonna go for it. It's a simple numbers game

2MoreHours

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:24 AM

Fuckity fuck fuck.

Give her the money, cut the ufc code off the back and let her ring it up on 4/8.  How hard can it be?