Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underneaththecar

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 12:56 AM
I have my kid asking his retail friends

yeah now we're talking

DFTNSHXGRM

That's the best plan I could come up with. If you have a hot meth head girlfriend, no one's judging you.. but you know what needs to be done. Godspeed

pinata89

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 12:58 AM
That's the best plan I could come up with. If you have a hot meth head girlfriend, no one's judging you.. but you know what needs to be done. Godspeed
Lololol

BallZDeeP

Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 01, 2016, 12:57 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 12:56 AM
I have my kid asking his retail friends

yeah now we're talking

I walk the walk when i need to hah

Freedomsoldier17

2 more hours.

jciraheta

2 horas mas  chingados

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 12:57 AM
Did Koi actually leak 10 days before?  I just looked to when I downloaded it when it leaked and it was on the 7th.  The album dropped on the 12th.
I remember, someone on this board had the first leak. They (god bless their soul, and I am forever grateful) were kind enough to email it to me and several others. It was about 10 days before the release.. but albums leaked sooner back then . I've noticed recently that albums lately, have only been leaking about 7-5 days before official release, sometimes 10 - depending on the arisks popularity.

underneaththecar

only a little under 3 hours till april fools leak

ANattyRat

Quote from: Poltergeist on Apr 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 12:50 AM
Someone needs to encounter a store that has Gore.. WITH a newbie employee. Get your very attractive girlfriend (meth head girlfriend) to sweek talk them, and slip them a cool $100. We're in babies. Oh, and the n00b must be a little bit of a scumbag tho,.. but that's our best bet

Or wait until April 8th like a normal person

Get out, we don't need that kind of negativity here.

Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 01, 2016, 12:48 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 12:46 AM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 12:24 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

Take one for the team, man, throw a few hundred dollars at them, think of the joy you'll be giving us all!

offer them oral

Only if he's good at it. Gwenudo, you can do this for us, right??? I mean, not to us, but for us, you know, on our behalf. We're with you in spirit, bro.

underneaththecar

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 01:07 AM
Someone needs to encounter a store that has Gore.. WITH a newbie employee. Get your very attractive girlfriend (meth head girlfriend) to sweek talk them, and slip them a cool $100. We're in babies. Oh, and the n00b must be a little bit of a scumbag tho,.. but that's our best bet

Went to Best Buy. Asked the guy "looking for a new cd, didn't see it on the floor. Any chance it's in the back? New Deftones" played dumb. Guy looked it up. No go. Tried another guy in the store. Same douchbaggery. Will try Target with the same routine, then hit the local hipster record stores in town. They are probably the best bet with the early inventory.

Fuckity fuck fuck.
My store has it but she said the embargo wouldnt let me pass by the door with it, so its a no go for me

Take one for the team, man, throw a few hundred dollars at them, think of the joy you'll be giving us all!

offer them oral

Only if he's good at it. Gwenudo, you can do this for us, right??? I mean, not to us, but for us, you know, on our behalf. We're with you in spirit, bro.

well yeah NEVER offer poor oral

gwenudo

Quote from: underneaththecar on Apr 01, 2016, 01:09 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 01, 2016, 01:07 AM

Fuckity fuck fuck.

offer them oral

well yeah NEVER offer poor oral
Ill pass lol the album will leak this weekend, no need to go to jail tonight lol
Was it like it seemed?...

jciraheta

to kill time

yea i remember when knyk leaks, i  listened begining to end , and the song at that moment what i like the most was romantic dreas, but yea the whole record sound realli good even the first time

now in pespective i think is a good album but always prefer maybe for nostalgia the first ones ....

DFTNSHXGRM

Can't wait to talk GORE with you defheads

Thomprint

was a lurker for awhile but after seeing all the hype that's bubbling up I had to register and post. I work at a store with a music department and we tend to get shipments of new albums a few days in advance. honestly, it never occurred to me to check and see if we got Gore because most of the artists I listen to only put out their songs digitally first. if this thing doesn't leak tonight I'll check in tomorrow and let you know if we've got it early or not. also, it seems like not a lot of people in here have ever worked retail. if an item comes up in the system with a strict sale date, it's not going to go through with a transaction no matter how many blowjobs you give, and I doubt anyone is willing to risk getting fired just to leak an album. that being said, if my store has it, I'll let you all know and post proof. maybe there's some loophole I can get around but don't get your hopes up.

underneaththecar

Quote from: Thomprint on Apr 01, 2016, 01:15 AM
was a lurker for awhile but after seeing all the hype that's bubbling up I had to register and post. I work at a store with a music department and we tend to get shipments of new albums a few days in advance. honestly, it never occurred to me to check and see if we got Gore because most of the artists I listen to only put out their songs digitally first. if this thing doesn't leak tonight I'll check in tomorrow and let you know if we've got it early or not. also, it seems like not a lot of people in here have ever worked retail. if an item comes up in the system with a strict sale date, it's not going to go through with a transaction no matter how many blowjobs you give, and I doubt anyone is willing to risk getting fired just to leak an album. that being said, if my store has it, I'll let you all know and post proof. maybe there's some loophole I can get around but don't get your hopes up.
good luck sir!

BallZDeeP

That loophole is your cargo pocket

gwenudo

THE REAL MVP HAS RISEN
Was it like it seemed?...

jciraheta

honestly i don think i cant wait until april 8 , .... obviusly i have to but is really really going to suck !

RavinVsFlud

I understand the logisistics behind why we can't purchase an album early. All I'm saying is if you wave a hundred dollar bill around, SOME motherfucker has got bills to pay that is willing to look the other way while we get new Deftones music.

I don't see the crime there. Just dedication and impatience

DFTNSHXGRM

We're just entertaining ourselves. I'm not expecting anyone's hot sexy meth head girlfriend to pull a fast one. But good luck to you sir!