Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallZDeeP

april fools like a mf..got me

Mr Blonde

If you have to do a survey, it's not legit.  If the date is anything before today, not legit.   
I always wonder how ppl fall for these scam "torrents".  Hasitleaked should really be the only place you need to check

RaptureWS

Has anyone tried this? I am on my phone so I can't. Uploaded an hour ago. Highly doubt it is anything but it doesn't require a survey. ugh I wish it would get here lol. http://uploaded.net/file/b8mc53ve
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

DFTNSHXGRM

Hasitleaked.com to see if it has leaked.
Newalbumreleases.net is a credible site to download from

BallZDeeP

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 04:38 AM

take note people.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 01, 2016, 04:36 AM
Has anyone tried this? I am on my phone so I can't. Uploaded an hour ago. Highly doubt it is anything but it doesn't require a survey. ugh I wish it would get here lol. http://uploaded.net/file/b8mc53ve

Woah.. I've downloaded most my albums from newalbumreleases.net and uploaded.net. This might be the real fucking deal yall.. I'm not at my house to download it.. someone willing to give it a shot?

shoop

Newalbumreleases isn't credible unless you don't give a shit about quality and bad transcodes.. a bunch of the shit they have is 320kbps transcoded from 128kbps webrips etc.
Has It Leaked isn't always so quick with it either.

phil for real

Quote from: shoop on Apr 01, 2016, 04:43 AM
Newalbumreleases isn't credible unless you don't give a shit about quality and bad transcodes.. a bunch of the shit they have is 320kbps transcoded from 128kbps webrips etc.
Has It Leaked isn't always so quick with it either.

Exactly.  Hasitleaked is credible, but albums leak before they're aware of it.  kingdomleaks is pretty solid too.

shoop

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 04:42 AM

Woah.. I've downloaded most my albums from newalbumreleases.net and uploaded.net. This might be the real fucking deal yall.. I'm not at my house to download it.. someone willing to give it a shot?
What makes you think that's legit when dude just said "I downloaded a 113mb file earlier and it wasn't legit. This file is 113mb too." lol.. cmon now. Common sense.

BallZDeeP

im downloading that just to prove its bs

hang tight a few. its slow

Zlitchufdux

So far, as I understand after downloading three fakes; anything with the size of 113mb (or super close to that size) is not the real deal.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 04:45 AM
im downloading that just to prove its bs

hang tight a few. its slow

We all know it's practically April Fool's already.. but I love how we're just bending over willingly anyways hahah The best April Fool's pra k would be to leak the album and none of us download it because we "think" it's an April Fool's prank..

BallZDeeP

its DaNaTLifeMetal..more garbage

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: shoop on Apr 01, 2016, 04:45 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 04:42 AM

What makes you think that's legit when dude just said "I downloaded a 113mb file earlier and it wasn't legit. This file is 113mb too." lol.. cmon now. Common sense.
I didn't read that earlier.. neither did I look at the file size.

DFTNSHXGRM

Show of hands. Who thinks it'll be up tomorrow/Friday?!

I have a feeling it will be up between tomorrow and Saturday. Definitely by the weekend is over

teamlr

BallZDeeP

if it DOES come out in the middle of the night, everyone put it on their google drive and share it to a few people and let us share it with others so we dont lock the file from over downloading.

shall we get a list going?

brandoncantrell@gmail.com

phil for real

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 04:49 AM
Show of hands. Who thinks it'll be up tomorrow/Friday?!

I have a feeling it will be up between tomorrow and Saturday. Definitely by the weekend is over

Honestly doubt it at this point lol

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 04:50 AM
if it DOES come out in the middle of the night, everyone put it on their google drive and share it to a few people and let us share it with others so we dont lock the file from over downloading.

brandontgriffin@yahoo.com (it's synced with my googledrive)

Lurid Vega

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 04:51 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 04:50 AM

brandontgriffin@yahoo.com (it's synced with my googledrive)
luridnova@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk