Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFTNSHXGRM

Why did we pick our favorite band to be the 1 band who's album won't leak early?!

phil for real

You would think this shit would leak by now.  It's obviously highly anticipated.  Reviews are coming out.  It's in stores as we speak.  How is this even possible?  The internet has lost its edge haha.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 01, 2016, 04:57 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 04:51 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 04:50 AM
if it DOES come out in the middle of the night, everyone put it on their google drive and share it to a few people and let us share it with others so we dont lock the file from over downloading.

shall we get a list going?

brandoncantrell@gmail.com
brandontgriffin@yahoo.com (it's synced with my googledrive)
luridnova@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shiiit I'd just about give out my damn phone number if yall would wake my ass up with a call hahahah

teamlr

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
You would think this shit would leak by now.  It's obviously highly anticipated.  Reviews are coming out.  It's in stores as we speak.  How is this even possible?  The internet has lost its edge haha.

What Stores??

Lurid Vega

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
if it DOES come out in the middle of the night, everyone put it on their google drive and share it to a few people and let us share it with others so we dont lock the file from over downloading.

luridnova@gmail.com

Shiiit I'd just about give out my damn phone number if yall would wake my ass up with a call hahahah
I know right? The hype is real..so hungry for new tones.

phil for real

Quote from: teamlr on Apr 01, 2016, 05:01 AM

What Stores??

A few record stores have physical copies of the album and posted it on social media.  I'm sure most do by now.

Lurid Vega

What Stores??
A lot of them man

luisch

These links remember me the lyrics of Combat... "A waste of tiiiiime..."
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 01, 2016, 05:03 AM

What Stores??
A lot of them man

I was thinking exactly the same. Many ppl have access to a physical copy of the CD right now, but no one's leaking?! I BET there are ppl sharing it already, but with friends, privately.

Entombed

2 more hours?
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

BallZDeeP

Maybe 2 more hours after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckles

Quote from: luisch on Apr 01, 2016, 05:07 AM
These links remember me the lyrics of Combat... "A waste of tiiiiime..."

Hahah... Yea...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Photi

luridnova@gmail.com

I'll be up for a good part of the night.
tylerkatsigiannis@gmail.com

phil for real

This wait has been excruciating.

BallZDeeP

You got first watch soldier

DFTNSHXGRM

Feels like waiting for a greasy, filthy, hand job in a truck stop restroom..

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 01, 2016, 04:36 AM
Has anyone tried this? I am on my phone so I can't. Uploaded an hour ago. Highly doubt it is anything but it doesn't require a survey. ugh I wish it would get here lol. http://uploaded.net/file/b8mc53ve

wowowowow this is legit! I'm gonna even write a review:
acid hologram - on this song, chino becomes an emo tries to sound like blink 182 or something, there's a 3-chord symphony on the background
geometric headress - deftones is back to its roots here, and chino tries to impersonate 3 doors down
hearts/wires - recorded with a very cheap guitar, no vocals, boring riffs and some drumb&bass beats in the end
Pittura Infamante - again, chino changes his voice, it's his second attempt to sound like 3 doors down
Xenon - the most radio-friendly song
(L)mirl - incredible gultural by chino

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Photi on Apr 01, 2016, 05:16 AM

luridnova@gmail.com

I'll be up for a good part of the night.
tylerkatsigiannis@gmail.com

What time is it in your neck of the woods soldier? It's 12:20am over here in Louisiana

BallZDeeP

🤘🏻

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 01, 2016, 05:18 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 01, 2016, 04:36 AM
Has anyone tried this? I am on my phone so I can't. Uploaded an hour ago. Highly doubt it is anything but it doesn't require a survey. ugh I wish it would get here lol. http://uploaded.net/file/b8mc53ve

wowowowow this is legit! I'm gonna even write a review:
acid hologram - on this song, chino becomes an emo tries to sound like blink 182 or something, there's a 3-chord symphony on the background
geometric headress - deftones is back to its roots here, and chino tries to impersonate 3 doors down
hearts/wires - recorded with a very cheap guitar, no vocals, boring riffs and some drumb&bass beats in the end
Pittura Infamante - again, chino changes his voice, it's his second attempt to sound like 3 doors down
Xenon - the most radio-friendly song
(L)mirl - incredible gultural by chino

:O oh shit!

I lost it at "Pittura - again chino changes his voice, his 2nd attempt at 3 doors down"