Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

Listened to the first part of Gore and the quality is terrible.  Def going to wait for the full album.

Forsaken

Any chance to get links to the new songs? Super appreciated!! Long time lurker. First post. jvanb1981@yahoo.com

kameron632

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 02, 2016, 08:44 PM
Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 02, 2016, 08:42 PM
Risk, Gauze, Gore

all have the same feel, anyone else think the same?

more rocket skates than gauze

i can see that.

guizz

im glad i still have to hear those songs, waiting for top notch quality here.

BlueBackpack

is there more than one solo on the album? I remember someone posting a link to one on instagram and it didnt sound like the one on pb

LG95

Risk, Gauze, Gore

Not at all
I could float here forever

kameron632

That 8 string tho....

DFTNSHXGRM

I broke down and listened to one of the tracks.. I picked Gore. I freaking love it

sooniletugo

Quote from: BlueBackpack on Apr 02, 2016, 08:46 PM
is there more than one solo on the album? I remember someone posting a link to one on instagram and it didnt sound like the one on pb

Chuck Doom posted that, and I bet it was from a new Crosses song.

dearthx1

So I guess I'm not supposed to post links? Someone edited my post. Oh well, I have it on my mediafire account. Just PM me for link.

m1nusblindfoLd

Thanks for sharing so far everyone. Interesting and good songs so far! When is H/W being played again? Tonight on a BBC radio station right??

LG95

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 02, 2016, 08:48 PM
Thanks for sharing so far everyone. Interesting and good songs so far! When is H/W being played again? Tonight on a BBC radio station right??
Tomorrow on the Radio 1 Rock Show.
I could float here forever

x Rx King x

Could someone pls hook a brother up with the 3 songs in question? I'm out at Disney so I won't be able to spin them til tonight.

stokeslance@gmail.com

sooniletugo

Didn't a Dublin radio station post on Twitter saying they were playing it tonight at 10pm their time?

m1nusblindfoLd

But another British twitter said they were playing new Deftones tonight..anyone??

BallZDeeP

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 02, 2016, 08:47 PM
Quote from: BlueBackpack on Apr 02, 2016, 08:46 PM

Chuck Doom posted that, and I bet it was from a new Crosses song.

well shitshitshit

Deft_ones

Just wanted to say thanks to this community for getting these songs out here  ;D

kameron632

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 02, 2016, 08:46 PM
Risk, Gauze, Gore

Not at all
i guess i only get that because theres always that one song on every deftones album that brings the album back to me
it would have to be like this

Birthmark
Lotion
Korea
Bloody Cape (maybe WGTB)
Rats!Rats!Rats! (Or Combat)
Risk
Gauze
Now Gore..

Idk i just love they way they put their albums together and from what ive heard i think this is gonna be better than what most ppl expect. I mean i think theres a reason we have the songs we have. Im sure theres gonna be one on this album that blows us all away

sharinglungs

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 02, 2016, 08:48 PM

Tomorrow @ 11am PST/2PM EST on BBC Radio 1.

Maybe tonight on TXFM Dublin..

Quotehttps://twitter.com/TXFMDublin/status/716241318926635010

Brand new @deftones, a classic @Metallica cover, @Godsmack_Music, Strapping Young Lad + more

It's #MetalMarch tonight 10pm  w/ @DaveTodayFM

It's currently 9:50PM in Dublin... 10 minutes to go for that show to start.. i'll keep an ear/eye out and let ya'll know.

Also, we don't know if they're playing H/W on that dublin radio or if it's just going to be P/T or Doomed User.

sheiko_23