Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HFL

WHAT? There's leaks? Where?
I preordered the album when it was able to be preordered, where can we get these? Please either PM me or email me links: awuiopgto@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU ALL for the song you sang us.

kameron632

Ive sent the songs to a few of you.
I couldnt get to all of you.
I gotta go to work now but if any of you guys get a leak while im away
Please send!
kameronkantu@yahoo.com

BallZDeeP

i'll be back in a bit. think of me while im gone.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 02, 2016, 09:28 PM
Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 02, 2016, 09:23 PM
Fun Saturday
Agreed! Thank you so much! I'll tell you what.....even though these 5 tracks in total make me believe this will be the first ever Deftones album to somewhat disappoint me, I have had a lot of fun sharing new music and discussing it with fellow Deftones fans. I went to another Deftones fan site after things slowed down here and shared with them as well. Really good feeling to give the gift of Deftones :)

That's funny, because I was thinking the exact opposite! This is probably the first Deftones album to NOT disappoint me since Self Titled!

I've since grown to love SNW, but i wasnt too hip on it at first. DE and KNY are still lackluster to me, but this... this is fantastic! Pumped for Xenon and H/W too!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

||DarkJovian||

Can someone hook me up? iamhalden@gmail.com

ObserverEternal

Me too?

apcobb@gmail.com

Val

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
Fun Saturday
Agreed! Thank you so much! I'll tell you what.....even though these 5 tracks in total make me believe this will be the first ever Deftones album to somewhat disappoint me, I have had a lot of fun sharing new music and discussing it with fellow Deftones fans. I went to another Deftones fan site after things slowed down here and shared with them as well. Really good feeling to give the gift of Deftones :)

It's fun to nerd out on the Deftones with fellow nerds
Can you post a picture of the lyrics sheet? I wanna see the PB lyrics. Would love you x9999999999

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: Vgh on Apr 02, 2016, 09:24 PM
Thx kameron632.

IMHO so far
Acid Hologram > Phantom Bride > Doomed User, Gore > Prayers/Triangles

hello, can you please send me phantom bride? ramonfr2014@gmail.com

ClevelandCaliRyder

Those whisper "breakdowns" or whatever on Acid Hologram (1:20, 2:25) really remind me of stuff from ATF, which is probably why I really dislike those parts...
AH would definitely be a 10/10 song without those parts...imo of course.
Still an amazing song.

Deadradio

Phantom Bride (currently creating tears)

pelican fly

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 02, 2016, 09:36 PM
Fun Saturday

That's funny, because I was thinking the exact opposite! This is probably the first Deftones album to NOT disappoint me since Self Titled!

I've since grown to love SNW, but i wasnt too hip on it at first. DE and KNY are still lackluster to me, but this... this is fantastic! Pumped for Xenon and H/W too!

yea . I think from what I have heard so far, this will be my favorite since S/T.

SKUARTCHILE

fuck... the new songs are like a slap in my face... i  didnt spect that direction in this new record...i cant decide if this new songs like me or not

Vesanic

Quote from: kly617 on Apr 02, 2016, 09:29 PM
I don't feel like going through 50 or so pages.... Did the whole album leak or just some songs from it? And is the sound quality any good?

What do you think? Being a true fan doesn't come just like that with the traditional tons of wasted time you bigot.

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: Deadradio on Apr 02, 2016, 09:40 PM

2MoreHours

Quote from: ClevelandCaliRyder on Apr 02, 2016, 09:40 PM
Those whisper "breakdowns" or whatever on Acid Hologram (1:20, 2:25) really remind me of stuff from ATF, which is probably why I really dislike those parts...
AH would definitely be a 10/10 song without those parts...imo of course.
Still an amazing song.

That's actually my favorite part.  It sounds dark and sinister.

RaptureWS

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
Fun Saturday

It's fun to nerd out on the Deftones with fellow nerds

Having heard the entire album, what is your take on it?
In particular.....one reviewer stated the LMIRL sounds like the soundtrack to a psychological thriller. Would that be an apt description? I love psychological thrillers :)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

AJPV24

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 02, 2016, 09:42 PM
Quote from: Deadradio on Apr 02, 2016, 09:40 PM

all set, i sent gore too because i dont have them individually.

colonelsausage

MrV may I just say thank you for all your awesome uploads to YouTube and elsewhere over the years, your work is much appreciated

RavinVsFlud

I'm really enjoying this new sound/feel to these tracks! I can totally see what chino was talking about in those articles with saying they kind of too a sharp left with standard ideas. I love that they are still trying new things.

It's really dark and moody and layered. This album feels like it's gonna grow on me. I love it.

maestro416

would love a link.  douglasfresh@hotmail.com  thx!