Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigtyr39

Yep. As soon as Hasitleaked "said" it was out there, I displaced the girlfriend from the computer and went mad. Pissed that it was mostly a hoax, but happy now that there is at least SOME of the music out there. Great job, y'all.

underneaththecar

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 02, 2016, 11:23 PM
What do you mean, it's always a great time to be a Tones fan, right? RIGHT?

Fuck you
Haha true just super proud of my boys right now....this album sounds so good so far

Entombed

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 02, 2016, 11:23 PM
What do you mean, it's always a great time to be a Tones fan, right? RIGHT?

The least great time to be a Deftones fan was probably November of 2008. Chi actually got into his accident on the night of my 21st birthday. I nearly got into an accident on the same night trying to dodge a raccoon on the road. I heard the news the next day and it really freaked me out.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

plagasx

Hey could someone link me Gore?? Plagasx@gmail.com I neeeeed ittttt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

RaptureWS

Quote from: Sigtyr39 on Apr 02, 2016, 11:25 PM
Yep. As soon as Hasitleaked "said" it was out there, I displaced the girlfriend from the computer and went mad. Pissed that it was mostly a hoax, but happy now that there is at least SOME of the music out there. Great job, y'all.

I worked late and then played The Division all night and did not go to bed until 6am. I had my phone setup to play My Own Summer if Hasitleaked sent an email. My fiance came shaking me (she knows how important this is to me) and saying "Honey that Deftones song played on the phone!!". I leaped out of bed trying to read everything half awake just to realize it was nothing. Luckily Youwouldknow absolutely saved the day!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Substance Abuse

"Gore" is fucking phenomenal.

DEF_RICHIE

Don't know if this link is on here yet but here is better quality streams of Phantom
Bride and Gore!! Lovin these. Dat hi hat from Abe in GORE and melodies in PB

NO LINKS

Sigtyr39

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 02, 2016, 11:28 PM

I worked late and then played The Division all night and did not go to bed until 6am. I had my phone setup to play My Own Summer if Hasitleaked sent an email. My fiance came shaking me (she knows how important this is to me) and saying "Honey that Deftones song played on the phone!!". I leaped out of bed trying to read everything half awake just to realize it was nothing. Luckily Youwouldknow absolutely saved the day!

You done the daily missions yet? I haven't been doing the Challenging ones lately. Can't wait to jam out with Gore while prowling the DZ. Definitely expecting it to add on to the atmosphere.

pelican fly

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 02, 2016, 11:20 PM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 02, 2016, 11:18 PM
Yea, same thing happened with KNY. I think it was Goon Squad and (i think) Rosemary leaked early.. then later that night the album finally leaked via some one on this forum that PMed us copies.

I feel like we'll have it by tonight.

I hope you're right. I've wasted my day refreshing this page. Haha shit

Thanks for the effort man.

It's only a matter of time now.

Bergerac

Ok, quick impressions. The songs took a few listens to sink in and at first it was really jarring.

Acid Hologram was not what I was expecting, I was expecting another Poltergeist or WGTB. I do like it but just wasn't expecting it to be quite that down tempo.

Gore was the most immediate of the three. No real issues with it. Guitars seem to echo the old school riff of Doomed User, but the bouncy part after the chorus is the highlift.

Phantom Bride is decent but I'm not really feeling it. It's TOO 80s.

neirda

Hi there! 3 new songs after a good night of sleep, what a treat!

Tried to resist, but couldn't. adrien.tung@hotmail.com please. I need it to survive on this sunday.

guizz

I love 80's music. cool :)

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: neirda on Apr 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
Hi there! 3 new songs after a good night of sleep, what a treat!

Tried to resist, but couldn't. adrien.tung@hotmail.com please. I need it to survive on this sunday.

Sunday? Are you from the future? Guess that means its not leaking tomorrow bummer

neirda

China is the future dude hahaha. GMT+8

Vesanic

RaptureWS

Quote from: Sigtyr39 on Apr 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 02, 2016, 11:28 PM

You done the daily missions yet? I haven't been doing the Challenging ones lately. Can't wait to jam out with Gore while prowling the DZ. Definitely expecting it to add on to the atmosphere.

lol I have very little left to do. I've been playing nonstop since Day 1 lol (other than work of course). My DPS is at 223k and 78k health. Challenge modes are a cakewalk as long as the other three aren't totally braindead. The raid comes out April 12th and I am pumped!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Inkblades

Alright guys, I live in a major city, so I'm gonna do some record store hunting. Will report back if I stumble upon the golden ticket.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Wretchedest on Apr 02, 2016, 10:53 PM
Someone on echoing the sound just waltzed into a record store and bought the album.  They say they have a shitty rip of it

Has this guy messaged you back yet, Wretch?

Vesanic

ChannelZer0

May I please get some pm love or an email? Pleeeaasse
shadowfromthesun@yahoo.com
Sorrow