Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcealingFate92

Here's my 2cents about Gore, Phantom Bride and Acid Hologram

Gore - The intro for this songs sounds so freaking epic, unreal, otherwordly, Abe is killing there! The song is pretty straight forward, Heavy and Dark... And FREAKING Chino is screaming like HELL there!

Phantom Bride - Just Beautiful. They have to find a way to play it live, i can see everyone singing with them, hands up in the air and everything. And that ending...

Acid Hologram - ATF feelings!

Overral-  I really, really think that this is THE ALBUM, you know? The One i've been waiting since Self-Titled. I love SNW, DI and KNY. I really do.

But Gore will Punch me in my belly, tear my heart out, and whisper in my ears, while Self-Titled is looking with proud in her eyes: "i love you"
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: ConcealingFate92 on Apr 02, 2016, 11:44 PM

Gore - The intro for this songs sounds so freaking epic, unreal, otherwordly, Abe is killing there! The song is pretty straight forward, Heavy and Dark... And FREAKING Chino is screaming like HELL there!

Phantom Bride - Just Beautiful. They have to find a way to play it live, i can see everyone singing with them, hands up in the air and everything. And that ending...

Overral-  I really, really think that this is THE ALBUM, you know? The One i've been waiting since Self-Titled. I love SNW, DI and KNY. I really do.

But Gore will Punch me in my belly, tear my heart out, and whisper in my ears, while Self-Titled is looking with proud in her eyes: "i love you"

That was very beautiful sir. :*)

||DarkJovian||

Can someone send me Acid Hologram?  i only have Gore & Phantom Bride
iamhalden@gmail.com

pinata89

This +1

Vesanic

WhitePwny (oldschool, no-longer-active mod of the forum) is all over this shit. The enthusiasm behind this is huge, man. Seems to bring all the oldschools and newbies together.

ghettovaquero

Sir I echo your exact sentiments. Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

underneaththecar

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 02, 2016, 11:45 PM

That was very beautiful sir. :*)
hi

Totally reminds me of the dark twistedness of self titled but more up tempo and in your face...old school tones vibes all around

pelican fly

Gore is awesome. Gonna sound golden when proper.

Berserker_Armor

Yea, dude, for what it is, the end of Gore is kinda awesome.

DFTNSHXGRM

Gore kinda has that bouncy, killer groove that Bloody Cape has - with a chorus that's as intense as Hexagram. Its the deftones I've been aching to hear. Although I love their melodic stuff as well. Great to hear those Chino screams again

illthrowROCKS@U

My son is digging the new tracks, too!

9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

kleptoned

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 03, 2016, 12:00 AM

Thats awesome. My son has asked me to quit playing them as has tired of them already

Vesanic

Two more hours amirite

teamlr

Perfectly said!

kleptoned

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 12:06 AM
Two more hours amirite
If so is your inbox empty???

sharinglungs

My attempt at the lyrics if anyone can decipher the quiet bits, please do! or if the guy who leaked the album could post the official lyrics?

Acid Hologram
Quotein the haze of your life
we beg and wait
you've surrounded ours again
you smother me in shapes
your secret breaks us
show me your charms
reveal your name
blow the clouds from your mouth again
and smother me in shapes
reveal your secret side
you like fame and our hearts
receding in time the disguise will shift and reverse

go inside take your body away from me and shoot straight
(can't hear this part)

In the wake of your dream
we make and drink
you remind me of them again

smother me in shapes
and reveal your secret inside
you like the fame and our hearts receding in time
your disguise will shift and reverse

(can't make it out)

inside you like the fame
and our hearts receding in time
in time you like the fame
and our hearts receding in time

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 03, 2016, 12:05 AM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 03, 2016, 12:00 AM
Thats awesome. My son has asked me to quit playing them as has tired of them already

Haha, well I don't know how old yours is, but mine's 2. So he's very much in the "everything dad does/likes/says is awesome" stage  :P
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Vesanic