Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kameron632

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 04:55 AM
on a side note while we are here staring at each other

what are you guys drinking, smoking, dabbing, vaping, snorting, injecting, eating...

im having a corvette summer ( tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lime), vaping my mod too

Just got off work. Came straight to the forum. Drinking a zeigenbock. Pretty stoned. Waiting for a leak

RaptureWS

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:09 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:08 AM

what are you guys drinking, smoking, dabbing, vaping, snorting, injecting, eating...

im having a corvette summer ( tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lime), vaping my mod too
Snorting Subutex, Vaping Divinius Custard, drinking Red Bull and playing Rocket League while listening to new Deftones tracks. The perfect Saturday night :D

you must be in the midwest

I also have to mention though that I am not like many midwesterns. I am not a gun touting redneck that works on cars for fun, goes to church drunk, thinks gays are the scourge of the earth and wants to shoot them with my prized hunting rifle while wearing camo and then drive away in my Ford truck with jacked up rims while blasting a Tim McGraw/Lil Wayne compilation CD. I hate this fucking place TBH.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:21 AM

Just got off work. Came straight to the forum. Drinking a zeigenbock. Pretty stoned. Waiting for a leak

keep drinking..you will leak soon enough

SCUM

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:18 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:16 AM

Snorting Subutex, Vaping Divinius Custard, drinking Red Bull and playing Rocket League while listening to new Deftones tracks. The perfect Saturday night :D

LMAO what gave it away? The snorting Subutex? Yeah....I live in Southern IL. There is jack shit to do here and I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Got addicted to painkillers at age 18 for 10 years. The Subs have been a godsend. Obviously, snorting them is abusing them but I look at it like this.........I have a beautiful family of four, (fiance and 2 daughters) and well paying job with full benefits, a home and most of all I have been clean for 4 years without a single relapse. Playing video games and taking subs is my outlet (along with music) and if it helps keep me clean and allows me to focus on my career and family then heck...it could be much worse.

you had me at The Division. i should go play

snorting pills seems like a midwest thing. good for you and your family. family is important. im going on 25 years and have 2 kids over 18...shit over 20

what rank are you in the DZ? i'm 72. trying to help my boys get some high end m1a's after mine dropped.

kameron632

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:22 AM
Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:21 AM

keep drinking..you will leak soon enough

Tool just came on in the bar I'm at (at work). Got good vibes going. I feel it coming... Mmm lol

ghettovaquero

I love tacos and wrestling

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mr Blonde

Boneyard Hop Venom dipa and some Elijah Craig 18 in between.  Love my micros in the Pacific Northwest

Lurid Vega

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 05:23 AM

LMAO what gave it away? The snorting Subutex? Yeah....I live in Southern IL. There is jack shit to do here and I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Got addicted to painkillers at age 18 for 10 years. The Subs have been a godsend. Obviously, snorting them is abusing them but I look at it like this.........I have a beautiful family of four, (fiance and 2 daughters) and well paying job with full benefits, a home and most of all I have been clean for 4 years without a single relapse. Playing video games and taking subs is my outlet (along with music) and if it helps keep me clean and allows me to focus on my career and family then heck...it could be much worse.

snorting pills seems like a midwest thing. good for you and your family. family is important. im going on 25 years and have 2 kids over 18...shit over 20

what rank are you in the DZ? i'm 72. trying to help my boys get some high end m1a's after mine dropped.
Only 7 in DZ, but a 30 with a nice m1a

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:21 AM

I also have to mention though that I am not like many midwesterns. I am not a gun touting redneck that works on cars for fun, goes to church drunk, thinks gays are the scourge of the earth and wants to shoot them with my prized hunting rifle while wearing camo and then drive away in my Ford truck with jacked up rims while blasting a Tim McGraw/Lil Wayne compilation CD. I hate this fucking place TBH.

thats ok. i understand. i was born and raised in Southern California and I hate it here. Too fast and too hot all the time. I have a Ford Truck and love my guns...I was wearing multicams today

i hate country music though

30/32 DZ - mostly gold gear but im squishy. dps is barely over 100k

SCUM

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 05:25 AM

nice man. is it a high end?

ghettovaquero

I hate country music

Lurid Vega

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 05:26 AM
Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 05:25 AM

nice man. is it a high end?
Nah not yet

BallZDeeP

i edit my post above. DZ 32 i think

ballz951 on steam/uplay

geraavl08

What's everyones favorite kind of tacos? Mine are al pastor

ghettovaquero

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:29 AM
I like bistek

BlackDiamondSkye

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:29 AM

Doritos Taco Supreme bra

RaptureWS

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:25 AM

thats ok. i understand. i was born and raised in Southern California and I hate it here. Too fast and too hot all the time. I have a Ford Truck and love my guns...I was wearing multicams today

Haha nice! Don't take offense to what I said. I don't hunt, but I have no issue with hunting/guns or wearing camo in particular. Mainly, it's the overall ignorance of the people around here and most people in my area just happen to fit many of the stereotypes I mentioned lol. Plus, any fellow Deftones fan is a friend for life in my book!

As for The Division....I play on Xbox One. Rank 58DZ. 220k DPS on my....wait for it.....VECTOR(I'm so original) and 78k health. Super fucking pumped for the Incursion later this month. Swerve City 13 is my gamertag on XBL. Feel free to add me! I'd love to play some games while chatting about the new Deftones.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

plagasx

I have a pet Llama.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

SCUM

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:25 AM

30/32 DZ - mostly gold gear but im squishy. dps is barely over 100k

honestly, the more my friends and i have been playing we're starting to notice it's probably better to work on stamina and electronics more than dps..i was a glass cannon for awhile but i'm trying to change..but LORDDDDD KNOWS I CAN'T CHANGEEEE

kurtone

Quote from: plagasx on Apr 03, 2016, 05:31 AM
I have a pet Llama.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Is it named Tina?