Previous topic - Next topic

Lurid Vega

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:18 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:16 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:09 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:08 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 04:55 AM
on a side note while we are here staring at each other

what are you guys drinking, smoking, dabbing, vaping, snorting, injecting, eating...

im having a corvette summer ( tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lime), vaping my mod too
Snorting Subutex, Vaping Divinius Custard, drinking Red Bull and playing Rocket League while listening to new Deftones tracks. The perfect Saturday night :D

you must be in the midwest
LMAO what gave it away? The snorting Subutex? Yeah....I live in Southern IL. There is jack shit to do here and I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Got addicted to painkillers at age 18 for 10 years. The Subs have been a godsend. Obviously, snorting them is abusing them but I look at it like this.........I have a beautiful family of four, (fiance and 2 daughters) and well paying job with full benefits, a home and most of all I have been clean for 4 years without a single relapse. Playing video games and taking subs is my outlet (along with music) and if it helps keep me clean and allows me to focus on my career and family then heck...it could be much worse.

you had me at The Division. i should go play

snorting pills seems like a midwest thing. good for you and your family. family is important. im going on 25 years and have 2 kids over 18...shit over 20
I have two kids myself. My son is 11 and my daughter is 2. My son's fav Deftones song is Risk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ghettovaquero

I can't stand coheed and cambria

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:31 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:25 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:21 AM

what are you guys drinking, smoking, dabbing, vaping, snorting, injecting, eating...

im having a corvette summer ( tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lime), vaping my mod too
Snorting Subutex, Vaping Divinius Custard, drinking Red Bull and playing Rocket League while listening to new Deftones tracks. The perfect Saturday night :D

I also have to mention though that I am not like many midwesterns. I am not a gun touting redneck that works on cars for fun, goes to church drunk, thinks gays are the scourge of the earth and wants to shoot them with my prized hunting rifle while wearing camo and then drive away in my Ford truck with jacked up rims while blasting a Tim McGraw/Lil Wayne compilation CD. I hate this fucking place TBH.

thats ok. i understand. i was born and raised in Southern California and I hate it here. Too fast and too hot all the time. I have a Ford Truck and love my guns...I was wearing multicams today

i hate country music though

Haha nice! Don't take offense to what I said. I don't hunt, but I have no issue with hunting/guns or wearing camo in particular. Mainly, it's the overall ignorance of the people around here and most people in my area just happen to fit many of the stereotypes I mentioned lol. Plus, any fellow Deftones fan is a friend for life in my book!

As for The Division....I play on Xbox One. Rank 58DZ. 220k DPS on my....wait for it.....VECTOR(I'm so original) and 78k health. Super fucking pumped for the Incursion later this month. Swerve City 13 is my gamertag on XBL. Feel free to add me! I'd love to play some games while chatting about the new Deftones.

damnit..im on PC..cross platform coming soon though

phil for real

wonder if he's coming back tonight?

Lurid Vega

I also have to mention though that I am not like many midwesterns. I am not a gun touting redneck that works on cars for fun, goes to church drunk, thinks gays are the scourge of the earth and wants to shoot them with my prized hunting rifle while wearing camo and then drive away in my Ford truck with jacked up rims while blasting a Tim McGraw/Lil Wayne compilation CD. I hate this fucking place TBH.

thats ok. i understand. i was born and raised in Southern California and I hate it here. Too fast and too hot all the time. I have a Ford Truck and love my guns...I was wearing multicams today

Haha nice! Don't take offense to what I said. I don't hunt, but I have no issue with hunting/guns or wearing camo in particular. Mainly, it's the overall ignorance of the people around here and most people in my area just happen to fit many of the stereotypes I mentioned lol. Plus, any fellow Deftones fan is a friend for life in my book!

As for The Division....I play on Xbox One. Rank 58DZ. 220k DPS on my....wait for it.....VECTOR(I'm so original) and 78k health. Super fucking pumped for the Incursion later this month. Swerve City 13 is my gamertag on XBL. Feel free to add me! I'd love to play some games while chatting about the new Deftones.
Mine is Lurid Vega   8)

SCUM

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:33 AM

do you see alot of modders/cheaters on PC?

ghettovaquero

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 05:33 AM
wonder if he's coming back tonight?
Don't hold your breath

BallZDeeP

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 05:34 AM

GTA V yes
DayZ yes
The Division Beta here and there
The Division not one

geraavl08

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 05:32 AM

I can't stand AC/DC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ghettovaquero

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:35 AM

GTA V yes
DayZ yes
The Division not one
How old are You? Pinches baby games and I get ridiculed for wrestling lol

tarkil

Aren't you Americans supposed to be asleep by now?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ghettovaquero

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:35 AM
Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 05:32 AM

I can't stand AC/DC

Fuck 5 finger death punch. Fuck foo fighters and all the Josh homme bands

Substance Abuse

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 03, 2016, 05:36 AM

It's only 10:30PM. No.

ghettovaquero

Pulling an all-nighter bro. It's the freaking weekend gonna have me some fun! Lol

ANattyRat

Screw it, I'm listening to the three songs one more time each. I'm so weak :(

geraavl08

Night shift..

BallZDeeP

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 05:35 AM

GTA V yes
DayZ yes
The Division not one

42 in 25 hours 22 minutes

baby games?

Lurid Vega

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 05:37 AM
Screw it, I'm listening to the three songs one more time each. I'm so weak :(
Nah man, I am about to give in again also. All three are stuck in my head..

ghettovaquero

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:38 AM
Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 05:35 AM

GTA V yes
DayZ yes
The Division not one

42 in 25 hours 22 minutes
Cool

tarkil

Ah OK... I never have any clue with all your time zones and shit....
It's like magnets, you know! How do they work?!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.