Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geraavl08

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 03, 2016, 06:34 AM
ldeaf if you're there, hit someone with a pm for the album please.  thanks.
He said he was tired.. hope he didn't fall asleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

teamlr

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 06:31 AM
We're all acting like dope fiends while simultaneously enabling one another.

Love this lol!!

Vesanic

I'll say it again and if you want Gore as quick as possible, you better listen :

From now on, DO NOT ASK ANYONE for the record. Do not send the guy, or me, or anyone else a message or an email. Wait until a couple of people (BallZDeep, me and maybe a couple more) give the go, from then on we'll take care of doing the right thing. DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ON HERE EITHER. MASSIVE BEGGING IS GONNA FREAK EVERYBODY THE FUCK OUT.

And one more thing as far as I'm personally concerned : I won't send it to anyone who joins the forum just for that reason. This shit has happened to me on other forums and I'm not taking it up again.

guizz

I just bought some new headphones just for this album, im that hyped!!!

Entombed

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:33 AM
Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 06:31 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 06:28 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:22 AM
deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse
If you dig around a bit in the general music discussion threads you are guaranteed to find something you have never heard of, something you will love and something you will hate. Deftones music really does reach out to a diverse group of music fans...more so than most.

This is super accurate. The Deftones are quite a bit different than most of the music I listen to. While I also like Glassjaw (who are remotely similar), I listen to mostly Ambient & IDM, as well as some space rock & grunge. I feel like the Deftones almost have a bit of all of it mixed into their music, depending on the song.

We should be friends. I pretty much listen to Failure, Shiner, Flume, Flying Lotus, Tame Impala, M83, Beach House, etc.

Looks like I have a couple to look up, but I love Failure, Shiner, and M83. I also really enjoy Trentemoller, Telefon Tel Aviv, The Sight Below, and a bunch of post-rock (This Will Destroy You, GY!BE, etc.)
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 06:31 AM
We're all acting like dope fiends while simultaneously enabling one another.

Hahaha.. we got hooked on those leaked tracks - we're all scratching our necks wanting more, pressing F5 over and over.
My friends think I'm crazy for not going out tonight, just stuck on my computer all day

RaptureWS

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:30 AM
deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse
If you dig around a bit in the general music discussion threads you are guaranteed to find something you have never heard of, something you will love and something you will hate. Deftones music really does reach out to a diverse group of music fans...more so than most.

incredibly well said.
Thank you! It's really neat hearing what Deftones fans thinks of certain songs. IMO, MX is a classic. It is one of those early songs that almost predicted Deftones were going to rise high above the whole nu-metal thing and carve their own niche. One of the best songs I have ever heard. An equally huge Deftones fan earlier stated he can barely stand that song. I found it strange but also interesting in the best way possible.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

SCUM

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 06:34 AM

This is super accurate. The Deftones are quite a bit different than most of the music I listen to. While I also like Glassjaw (who are remotely similar), I listen to mostly Ambient & IDM, as well as some space rock & grunge. I feel like the Deftones almost have a bit of all of it mixed into their music, depending on the song.

We should be friends. I pretty much listen to Failure, Shiner, Flume, Flying Lotus, Tame Impala, M83, Beach House, etc.
Failure is my #1. Hands down.

failure is one my favorite bands ever. heard fantastic planet right before they broke up and was hooked. that album along with around the fur and the cure's disintegration are soundtracks of my youth

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 06:35 AM

Looks like I have a couple to look up, but I love Failure, Shiner, and M83. I also really enjoy Trentemoller, Telefon Tel Aviv, The Sight Below, and a bunch of post-rock (This Will Destroy You, GY!BE, etc.)

Telefon & Trentemoller are dope. I'll have to check out the other ones! Shiner is my jam tho.

guizz

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 06:35 AM
I'll say it again and if you want Gore as quick as possible, you better listen :

From now on, DO NOT ASK ANYONE for the record. Do not send the guy, or me, or anyone else a message or an email. Wait until a couple of people (BallZDeep, me and maybe a couple more) give the go, from then on we'll take care of doing the right thing. DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ON HERE EITHER. MASSIVE BEGGING IS GONNA FREAK EVERYBODY THE FUCK OUT.

And one more thing as far as I'm personally concerned : I won't send it to anyone who joins the forum just for that reason. This shit has happened to me on other forums and I'm not taking it up again.
I understand we need some rules, but without being mean, why would you and BallZDeep take control of this? You are moderators?

pinata89

Let's stay on topic. Anyone got the leak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entombed

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:37 AM
Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 06:35 AM

Telefon & Trentemoller are dope. I'll have to check out the other ones! Shiner is my jam tho.

Allen Epley has another project called "The Life and Times" that I enjoy quite a bit as well. It's a bit different than Shiner, but there are definite similarities.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

geraavl08

US right now

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 06:38 AM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 06:35 AM

I understand we need some rules, but without being mean, why would you and BallZDeep take control of this? You are moderators?

Yeah, he sort of is lol

Vesanic

I used to be a mod and I helped dropping Diamond Eyes in a moderate way back in the day. Don't know, made sense to me to step in. I definitely want to hear the album too lol not gonna lie.

plagasx

Jesus christ, Acid Hologram is some really dark and weird shit...Sounds like it would fit right in on the S/T... I LOVE IT!

DFTNSHXGRM

Yeah, I really liked The Life and Times newest album. Think I may listen to that right now actually

BallZDeeP

no leak. i tried
go back and remove your email addresses please. we got trolled

tarkil

Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 06:38 AM

Someone needs to do it, why not them?
I trust Ves, and ballzdeep has been helpful and here continuously for the past few days so...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ghettovaquero

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk