ghettovaquero

Fuck it I'm going to bed lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

phil for real

what happened?

guizz

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
Quote from: guizz on Apr 03, 2016, 06:38 AM
I understand we need some rules, but without being mean, why would you and BallZDeep take control of this? You are moderators?

Someone needs to do it, why not them?
I trust Ves, and ballzdeep has been helpful and here continuously for the past few days so...
I get it ;) I was just curious, it just felt a lil self proclaimed and wanted the album first hehe!

DFTNSHXGRM

This really is like a drug deal.. Play it cool. don't want to come off looking like a narc

YouWOuldKnow

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 06:34 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:33 AM
Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 06:31 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 06:28 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:22 AM
deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse
If you dig around a bit in the general music discussion threads you are guaranteed to find something you have never heard of, something you will love and something you will hate. Deftones music really does reach out to a diverse group of music fans...more so than most.

This is super accurate. The Deftones are quite a bit different than most of the music I listen to. While I also like Glassjaw (who are remotely similar), I listen to mostly Ambient & IDM, as well as some space rock & grunge. I feel like the Deftones almost have a bit of all of it mixed into their music, depending on the song.

We should be friends. I pretty much listen to Failure, Shiner, Flume, Flying Lotus, Tame Impala, M83, Beach House, etc.
Failure is my #1. Hands down.

Mine too. Love the heart is a monster

BallZDeeP

AJPV24

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
no leak. i tried
go back and remove your email addresses please. we got trolled

:( damn.

phil for real

laurapalmer

Be patient

pinata89

guizz

Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 03, 2016, 06:45 AM
Be patient
its easy to say, unless you have the cd and you are ripping it as we speak ;)

DenakDW

Im gonna cry...
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

DFTNSHXGRM

That's frustrating. It's gonna leak eventually. That being said, who ever can leak it, it's pointless putting it off. Someone's gonna leak it tomorrow or Monday. I'd rather give it out to some hardcore deftones fans that are gonna buy the album regardless, than to wait and let someone else throw it up on KAT for millions to download.

Deft_ones

Just got home from work and read from page 233 to the present...my heart started racing when I saw everyone posting their emails and now that I'm caught up there is no way I'm going to get to sleep lol

BallZDeeP

im so fucking tired and bummed ( and buzzed )

Vesanic

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

He doesn't really need to. I told you to refrain from the massive asking. Voilà.

Just a few more days, guys!

Berserker_Armor

Oh, this poor board has been emotionally rocked several times today. If it were a person, I'd say shaken baby syndrome.

pinata89

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 06:48 AM
Oh, this poor board has been emotionally rocked several times today. If it were a person, I'd say shaken baby syndrome.
Lolol