Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Substance Abuse

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 08:21 AM
Quote from: Substance Abuse on Apr 03, 2016, 08:20 AM
Well, I'll probably have to wait it out. Joined four years ago for KNY. What's five more days if no one's gonna share with my noob ass, lol.

I meant the people who joined today in an obvious attempt to get it. I'm not THAT much of an asshole.

Yeah, I just don't post much here. I feel as though I should, honestly. I'm a huge Deftones fan. Just fiending like everyone else.

deftonesluvrbrazil

NYRexall

Quote from: play on Apr 03, 2016, 08:24 AM
Held off listening to Phantom, gore and acid.

Definitely going to wait for proper quality of the full album.

Haven't been this excited about new music from deftones in so many years.

Really don't want to ruin that first listen suprise feeling by listening to a raw version.

Everyone's reviews so far have me so excited.

+1

||DarkJovian||

damn this account is new but I've been a part of the Deftones community for a long time. Anyone willing to share with a "newbie"? *sigh*

Vesanic

Quote from: Substance Abuse on Apr 03, 2016, 08:24 AM
Well, I'll probably have to wait it out. Joined four years ago for KNY. What's five more days if no one's gonna share with my noob ass, lol.

I meant the people who joined today in an obvious attempt to get it. I'm not THAT much of an asshole.

Yeah, I just don't post much here. I feel as though I should, honestly. I'm a huge Deftones fan. Just fiending like everyone else.

It's cool, you don't have to be a forum rat to be a fan of course. But it's still a community, as absurd and ridiculous as it can get. And the guy wanted to share it with the said community. We're not gonna be able to keep that preserved for a long time, in the long run maybe it doesn't even matter, but it's that bit of respect we owe.

ANattyRat

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 08:25 AM

Really don't want to ruin that first listen suprise feeling by listening to a raw version.

+1

Admire your self-control. I don't care much about audio quality, I spent years listening to music on £1 headphones, so I'm used to it, haha, when my pre-order gets here, I'll hear it in all its intended glory.

deftonesluvrbrazil

QuoteSame, folks, send message if you want link.

Did he/she mean PM, or a regular topic msg? If that's the case, here I leave my request for a link. ;)

Substance Abuse

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 08:27 AM
Quote from: Substance Abuse on Apr 03, 2016, 08:24 AM

It's cool, you don't have to be a forum rat to be a fan of course. But it's still a community, as absurd and ridiculous as it can get. And the guy wanted to share it with the said community. We're not gonna be able to keep that preserved for a long time, in the long run maybe it doesn't even matter, but it's that bit of respect we owe.

I agree. It's staying here from my end, if I end up with it.

I'm stoked I get to see them this year again. They'll get my ticket, merch and album dollars.

NYRexall

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 08:29 AM

+1

Admire your self-control. I don't care much about audio quality, I spent years listening to music on £1 headphones, so I'm used to it, haha, when my pre-order gets here, I'll hear it in all its intended glory.

It's been fucking HARD, believe me. Especially these past two weeks as the release date draws near. Today was maddening, but a lot of fun reading what people thought of the three new songs. I just want to hear them all in sequence, which is the way I think they're meant to be heard.

Deftones and NIN are like the only two bands I really hold out for like this though. Any other band nowadays and I'm right there groveling for leaks, lol

ANattyRat

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 08:32 AM

+1

It's been fucking HARD, believe me. Especially these past two weeks as the release date draws near. Today was maddening, but a lot of fun reading what people thought of the three new songs. I just want to hear them all in sequence, which is the way I think they're meant to be heard.

Deftones and NIN are like the only two bands I really hold out for like this though. Any other band nowadays and I'm right there groveling for leaks, lol

Have you heard P/T and Doomed User, or managed to avoid those as well? Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to hold out for the full album, but there's just no way I can be that patient, haha.

Substance Abuse

+1

I would really love some new NIN this year.

SCUM

+1

same. been a musician for awhile and deftones/nin were my two main inspirations growing up. only two bands i get up for.

geraavl08

So it's safe to say that clip form marcmojo's instagram is definitely Hearts/Wires

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DeftonesNZ

holy shit hearts/wires...

ANattyRat

After all the anticipation, I haven't even listened to the album yet, haha. Between being on this forum/sharing it, and eating, I have to wait until I'm not distracted because I can't multi-task.

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 03, 2016, 08:37 AM
holy shit hearts/wires...

Mate...don't tease

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 08:39 AM
After all the anticipation, I haven't even listened to the album yet, haha. Between being on this forum/sharing it, and eating, I have to wait until I'm not distracted because I can't multi-task.

So I guess you judged that I don't deserve it right? It's ok, I understand, I would be picky if I had it.

ANattyRat

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 08:41 AM

So I guess you judged that I don't deserve it right? It's ok, I understand, I would be picky if I had it.

Nah, dude, it's not that you don't deserve it, it's just that it's been given to me/us and I want to respect the conditions of that, not to give out the link to new people who've only joined to ask around about a link.

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 08:41 AM

Nah, dude, it's not that you don't deserve it, it's just that it's been given to me/us and I want to respect the conditions of that, not to give out the link to new people who've only joined to ask around about a link.

Well, I joined days ago, but fine.

NYRexall

Quote from: Substance Abuse on Apr 03, 2016, 08:37 AMI would really love some new NIN this year.

It's coming. Trent confirmed it on Twitter this past December that 2016 will bear new NIN  ;D