Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BZA

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 10:07 AM
I hope you fuckers keep this version here.. really hope this vinyl rip doesn't leak to the masses.  Don't put this quality out there to be heard first

Agreed... This stays here for the real fans (who will obviously be buying it anyway), not the masses. I think everyone who has the album in here knows who and who not to get it to... and it's mostly for personal fandom listening pleasure....

sooniletugo

Hey would someone be so kind enough to forward it onto me? hickson@live.co.uk

and of course I'll be buying the record too so don't worry, band

phil for real

The quality is actually pretty great to me.  Much better than I expected.

DFTNSHXGRM

I STILL CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE WE HAVE A NEW ALBUM FROM OUR BOYS!!!!

3004pd

Somebody please pm me that album.!!!!

ANattyRat

Anyone want to do a track-by-track post of their opinions on the songs? Might as well, we got nothing left to do but enjoy the music and share opinions.

77years

RaptureWS

Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 03, 2016, 10:08 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 10:04 AM
Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 03, 2016, 10:02 AM
RUBICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right????? Dead serious, my eyes got wet and I woke up my fiance to tell her how good it is. She is the best too....she just said "I'm glad you like it, honey" with a smile on her face. What a beautiful song!
She's probably like "go the fuck to sleep!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nah man. I am a very passionate person in general, and Deftones are my favorite thing in the world other than my family. She knows just how much new Deftones albums mean to me. She is legit happy for me. But yeah....she didn't ask to wake up and listen to it herself either :P
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

shoop

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 10:09 AM
Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 10:07 AM
I hope you fuckers keep this version here.. really hope this vinyl rip doesn't leak to the masses.  Don't put this quality out there to be heard first

This. I don't think the quality is all that bad, but let's not put this shit on any torrent site just yet. Even though its probably happening as we speak.
It's not terrible per-se, but it certainly does not do the album justice. It will sound so much better when a legit rip comes around.

redeemer96

SOMEONE PPLEASE send me the album...i will do anything!

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 10:12 AM
Anyone want to do a track-by-track post of their opinions on the songs? Might as well, we got nothing left to do but enjoy the music and share opinions.

I would but I need to have more time to let it soak in. I'm finishing my second listen. Maybe tomorrow after the initial excitement has worn off a tad.

BlackDiamondSkye

Thanks so much for the album.

It is superb, love the vibe of this. I would say I enjoy it at least as much as Koi No Yokan (my second favorite), although I will need many more listens to actually have a full opinion.

kerts

inbox is empty. body is ready. help me please.

BZA

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 10:14 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 10:12 AM

I would but I need to have more time to let it soak in. I'm finishing my second listen. Maybe tomorrow after the initial excitement has worn off a tad.

Tell me about it... I've been jizzing my pants nonstop for the last hour.

redeemer96

who's going to the release show in hollywood?!

Mindo

Can someone please send me a PM as well? Thanks!

LG95

I was not expecting the intro of Pittura Infamante.
I could float here forever

phil for real

Idk where I'd rank this album yet.  I have to let it soak in a little more.  I will say I already do know that it's better than Adrenaline, ATF, SNW, and Koi to me.  It might break into my top 3.

DFTNSHXGRM

Chino's vocals do sound more natural/live/raw on this record. I love it

snakcharmr

Hello, can someone share the album, please. alga01@hotmail.com