Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 10:49 AM
Unless they have a large post count or I recognize their username from over the years I've been here.. no link. Sorry
Hardly fuckin matters now. I'm goin to bed, but just watch it spread now. Not even 2 hours after the initial spread here, someone gives it up to a first poster. Unreal. Dunno why i'm so bummed about it but that's some dumb shit. Just goes to show how people can't be trusted for shit. I didn't think it'd be that quick though damn.

Moz

So I have it, now to decide if I should listen or not. I have bought great Audio Technica headphones for this but at the same time it would be so bad to taint te experience with a bad rip... arggg descisions!

And guys to be honest its difficult to make out the noobs. I mean look at my post count. I just made a new account around the DE-era because I lost the password of my previous account. I had over 50.000 posts if I remember correctly, been posting on Sharing Lungs and the predecessor since I was 16 (and Im 31 now) hahaha. So I mean, we are all deftones fans right?

gwenudo

OMFG RUBICON, JESUS RUBICON BLEW MY HEAD OFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 10:40 AM
I cant believe this... How? ... Just fucking how??? ..... HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE ANOTHER AMAZING ALBUM!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IVE HEARD SINCE SNW. Never really liked DE and KNY that much, but this... Chills everywhere.. I LOVE YOU DEFTONES! CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL IN DALLAS AGAIN SOON!!

R u serious? This isn't as good as SNW or DI dude, Gore sounds like it was made in a hurry.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Moz on Apr 03, 2016, 10:51 AM
So I have it, now to decide if I should listen or not. I have bought great Audio Technica headphones for this but at the same time it would be so bad to taint te experience with a bad rip... arggg descisions!
I've got m50's definitely not the best choice to use monitor headphones for this version being from vinyl you can hear artifacts.

BZA

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 10:52 AM
I cant believe this... How? ... Just fucking how??? ..... HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE ANOTHER AMAZING ALBUM!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IVE HEARD SINCE SNW. Never really liked DE and KNY that much, but this... Chills everywhere.. I LOVE YOU DEFTONES! CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL IN DALLAS AGAIN SOON!!

R u serious? This isn't as good as SNW or DI dude, Gore sounds like it was made in a hurry.

lol wut?

redeemer96

do it! im listening to it right now with my at's and it sounds unreal.....should be sleeping but f it

Moz

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 03, 2016, 10:53 AM
I've got m50's definitely not the best choice to use monitor headphones for this version being from vinyl you can hear artifacts.

Yeah I got the m50x, awesome headphone that Im going to use the shit out.

Quote from: redeemer96 on Apr 03, 2016, 10:53 AM
do it! im listening to it right now with my at's and it sounds unreal.....should be sleeping but f it

ahhhh

Substance Abuse

Give it time. This isn't an easy record. It's very diverse.

phil for real

Lol bro, you have no idea what you're talking about.  There are so many layers to the music on this album.  This is prob the most complex album they've written.

Sonota

Quote from: Qwerty1921 on Apr 03, 2016, 10:49 AM
This record has some serious 80's background. Phantom Bride verse melody almost reminds me of Cocteau Twins

Yeah, when I listened to Phantom Bride, it reminds me of Miami 80s, beach, sunset, palm trees and stuff.

DFTNSHXGRM

I've got to go to bed.. its 6am. I've played it all the way through about 4 times now. Later guys, be back sometime tomorrow to continue discussing

GR1X7S

It does kinda bum me out too. We had it and it was supposed to stay here. 

BZA

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 10:55 AM
I've got to go to bed.. its 6am. I've played it all the way through about 4 times now. Later guys, be back sometime tomorrow to continue discussing

Me too...
Im gonna go dream about this album, then wake up and blast it (and clean my house)
...later dudes.

gwenudo

LMFAO FUDGE OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE xD probably sounds rushed to you because you listened to it anxiously trying to compare it to past songs that you love instead of like a normal person relaxing listening to it in bed with a dog named Taco. Thats how you listen to it
Was it like it seemed?...

SubconsciousSanta

Hahahahahah! Shame! Look at all these butthurt elitists! I've been a fan since 1997 but just because I'm not a member of a forum, I'm not allowed to hear the album? What a joke! Thanks Nu-Metal Guy! You're a legend! And thank to whoever sent him the link!  ;D ;D ;D

RaptureWS

I have to disagree completely. Gore is easily my favorite album since at least SNW, but probably gonna be my second favorite ever second only to ATF. This isn't new album excitement talking either. In fact after hearing PT DU and Acid I thought it was gonna be my LEAST favorite. And it definitely wasn't hurried lol! In interviews they even said this one took a lot longer to write compared to DE and KNY.  They have stressed the fact in many interviews that they made a point to really take their time and craft these songs to perfection, which I believe they have done :) Sorry you feel that way though :(
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

77years

Quote from: SubconsciousSanta on Apr 03, 2016, 10:58 AM
Hahahahahah! Shame! Look at all these butthurt elitists! I've been a fan since 1997 but just because I'm not a member of a forum, I'm not allowed to hear the album? What a joke! Thanks Nu-Metal Guy! You're a legend! And thank to whoever sent him the link!  ;D ;D ;D

Dude your buttplug fell out

GR1X7S

Just got the email from HIL. It's out now. Just remember we had it first

LG95

Quote from: SubconsciousSanta on Apr 03, 2016, 10:58 AM
It's got fuck all to do with "not being allowed to hear the album". It's to do with a not ideal quality rip being passed around as an 'official' leak against the wishes of the person who initially uploaded it.
I could float here forever