Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 03, 2016, 04:11 PM
What is the quality of this rip?
183 at the highest right now, some people think theres a 256 but i think its only doomed user and p/t
Was it like it seemed?...

punkflop01

deftones on New album releases now. Must be the same rip since it's not 320kbps.  But yeah still holding out until I get my preorder on friday. But based on the last 150 pages...I can't wait to hear this thing!  Sounds like it's the album I've been waiting for since the Self-Titled and SNW.

Jdubzor

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 03, 2016, 04:11 PM
What is the quality of this rip?

128kb. Very muddy sounding.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Could u send me a link pretty plz? I have one day to jam it out till next Saturday!
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

pinata89

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Apr 03, 2016, 04:15 PM
Could u send me a link pretty plz? I have one day to jam it out till next Saturday!
Chk your PM

beaverwithfishyshoes

like Acid Hologram best so far

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: punkflop01 on Apr 03, 2016, 04:14 PM
deftones on New album releases now. Must be the same rip since it's not 320kbps.  But yeah still holding out until I get my preorder on friday. But based on the last 150 pages...I can't wait to hear this thing!  Sounds like it's the album I've been waiting for since the Self-Titled and SNW.

150 pages in less than a day

like holy shit man

Lurid Vega

I have only listened to Hearts/Wires.. trying to hold. Am I in for a treat?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

2MoreHours

Tomb whore ours

BallZDeeP

Jdubzor

Phantom Bride has to be one of the most beautiful songs i've heard from them in awhile.

venomousinsipid

Nice album!  :D
Blow me away...!

BallZDeeP

im about to give this one from newalbumreleases a whirl.

pinata89

Rubicon is soooo good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinojos

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 04:26 PM

Same, 16 more min on the download

charlesbalcony

Can someone hook up a link?  Thanks :D

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 04:16 PM
Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Apr 03, 2016, 04:15 PM
Chk your PM
thank u but for some reason mega won't let me have it.... Maybe bc I'm on my mobile? Is there another way?
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

pinata89

Quote from: Hinojos on Apr 03, 2016, 04:27 PM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 04:26 PM

Same, 16 more min on the download
Keep us posted

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 04:08 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 04:06 PM
They've played 7 Words like 5000 times and Chino hates it. They could very well play Gore. As for it being too much for his voice, they play Hexagram often, and they played WGTB a lot.
I just saw deftones in dallas the other day, his voice is perfect. He yells and enjoys it, saying Gore will mess up his voice is not true lol he has the ability to do it consistently now lol

I know, dude, haha. He can't scream like he used to, but hell, dude's older now, and he hasn't taken the best ever care of his voice. I think we can accept that he's not going to consistently scream like he does on Hexagram (on the album, not at shows), and just enjoy the killer screams when we get them.

I wonder what the setlist on the 11th will be. If they'll play the whole thing, or some uncommonly-played songs. They said it was special. God, I hope someone records the whole thing.

gwenudo

The one from NewAlbumReleases is same low quality, the page says its 183 i believe

EDIT: Its 186. No biggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...