Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2MoreHours

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 03, 2016, 08:15 PM
I have only listened to the full batch of songs once since the full leak, but I can't help but feel kind of disappointed. In my opinion I feel like there are too many sad/slow songs. I really just want some upbeat, rockin' Deftones songs, but they are so few now. Instead they are mostly depressing sounds and vocals that just remind me of things in life that are gloomy lol.
Maybe I'll feel differently about it later but I just wish there were more upbeat (not necessary happy shit just more on the "rock"/hard side) songs than melancholy/sad ones. I just feel happier listening to stuff like that and I miss it from them.

I'm with you.  It does have kind of a depressing tempo and feel to it.  There's some good stuff on here though.  I mean, I'm not a big fan of DE or KNY but there are a few songs off of both of those albums that I love.  I might skip through most of them but Deftones have so many good songs, it really doesn't matter if I like a whole album.  Give me 2 or 3 songs to add to my awesome playlist and I'm good.  They've at least done that with this album. 

cvthedrv

Someboy could give me the h/w stream rip, please!

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 08:21 PM
Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Apr 03, 2016, 08:15 PM
I have only listened to the full batch of songs once since the full leak, but I can't help but feel kind of disappointed. In my opinion I feel like there are too many sad/slow songs. I really just want some upbeat, rockin' Deftones songs, but they are so few now. Instead they are mostly depressing sounds and vocals that just remind me of things in life that are gloomy lol.
Maybe I'll feel differently about it later but I just wish there were more upbeat (not necessary happy shit just more on the "rock"/hard side) songs than melancholy/sad ones. I just feel happier listening to stuff like that and I miss it from them.

Dude, the last two albums have been upbeat and happy-sounding, it was time for a change. Most of their songs aren't happy-sounding, at least not to me.

Yeah man, we've had 6 years of hapy sounding songs....
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Vesanic

Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 03, 2016, 08:27 PM

guizz

For me this album hasn't leaked yet, still waiting for that 320kbps leak. Goddamnit this is painful reading you guys.

sharinglungs

The guitars are so much clearer on the BBC One version.. thank GOD for that.

LG95

Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 03, 2016, 08:27 PM
Click the link above you
I could float here forever

ANattyRat

Has anyone else had a PM from a dude saying he'll reward you for sending him the leak? Wild, haha, dude could be a secret millionaire that I've just turned down. A millionaire who can't google.

Bergerac

Better rips? I want the actual album.

Vesanic

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 08:32 PM
Has anyone else had a PM from a dude saying he'll reward you for sending him the leak? Wild, haha, dude could be a secret millionaire that I've just turned down. A millionaire who can't google.

Send him my way I need shoes

Reichward

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 08:31 PM
And yet it's clearly lacking compared to my .wav files of the older albums, or even the 192 kb/s of PT and DU. So when I hear someone say that he actually cried while listening to the shitty vinyl rip of H/W, I wonder... Is he going to be okay on friday

Helpabrotha

It
Won't be shoes but it Def tickle your fancy.... Whatever happen to being humble "sharing is caring man"

sharinglungs

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 08:35 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 08:31 PM
And yet it's clearly lacking compared to my .wav files of the older albums, or even the 192 kb/s of PT and DU. So when I hear someone say that he actually cried while listening to the shitty vinyl rip of H/W, I wonder... Is he going to be okay on friday

well yes. the BBC Radio One version is heavily compressed.. so CD rip will sound better still.

gottsu

sowex1994@gmail.com - please send me BBC version of Hearts :)

Vesanic

Quote from: Helpabrotha on Apr 03, 2016, 08:37 PM
It
Won't be shoes but it Def tickle your fancy.... Whatever happen to being humble "sharing is caring man"

gwenudo

THIS ALBUM IS SO GOREGASMIC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

isisdeftonesmastodon

Hearts/Wires is super interesting.

Vesanic

Gottsu, pm.