Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gottsu

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 08:43 PM
Gottsu, pm.

Domo arigatou gozaimasu, my friend :)

Xenon and Gore FTW!!!

Corleone

Still haven't heard anything on the album yet, waiting for some 320 Kbps.

ghettovaquero

Bbc H/W please

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

NYRexall

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 01:51 PM
The last 5 tracks are like a completely separate album

It's hard not to get into the last part of the album and get the urge to start over with Xenon

It's not a diss to the first 6 tracks, just... that is where things really fucking take the fuck off

Between reading you compare this album to favorites of mine like DIH, PER and Chrome, and now reading this, you have almost single-handedly elevated my excitement and anticipation for this album to fucking parts heretofore unknown. And I didn't even think that was possible at this point, after over a year of waiting for this to drop.

Xenon is roughly the halfway point of this album. You're saying the first half of the record and the second half sound like two completely different animals? Holy mother of fucking god I am going to have a near out-of-body experience when I crank this shit on Friday..

deftoner664

Still haven't listened to the vinyl rip.. If a better quality leak doesn't drop by this evening I'm just going to listen to it.. Keep you eyes open for a better rip.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 09:26 PM

It's hard not to get into the last part of the album and get the urge to start over with Xenon

It's not a diss to the first 6 tracks, just... that is where things really fucking take the fuck off

Between reading you compare this album to favorites of mine like DIH, PER and Chrome, and now reading this, you have almost single-handedly elevated my excitement and anticipation for this album to fucking parts heretofore unknown. And I didn't even think that was possible at this point, after over a year of waiting for this to drop.

Xenon is roughly the halfway point of this album. You're saying the first half of the record and the second half sound like two completely different animals? Holy mother of fucking god I am going to have a near out-of-body experience when I crank this shit on Friday..

I had that feeling when i listedn to DI and KNY, but not Gore, listening to Gore felt just weird. Idk why.

Moz

I wouldnt say two different beasts but the second half def has the better songs. And the songs on the first half are already very good.

jaypayton

lets be real. if Chino did an entire album with justin bieber you would jack off to it claiming its the greatest thing you ever heard,....you're not exactly objective

snw9

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 03, 2016, 09:29 PM
Still haven't listened to the vinyl rip.. If a better quality leak doesn't drop by this evening I'm just going to listen to it.. Keep you eyes open for a better rip.

Same I am gonna wait for the album to release and experience this with the best quality and with green on my side
Code: [Select]

gwenudo

That (L)MIRL intro just keeps fucking haunting me .. Like goddammit .. I knew this album was going to be killer but i didnt expect to orgasm this much without ejaculating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

deftoner664

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2016, 09:34 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 03, 2016, 09:29 PM

Same I am gonna wait for the album to release and experience this with the best quality and with green on my side

Good man.. You'll be glad you did.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Entombed

Has anyone straight up disliked the album yet?
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

gwenudo

Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 09:37 PM
Yea theres been a couple of those weirdos around here
Was it like it seemed?...

pelican fly

naw

they shouldn't. this a better record than the last 2.

Reichward

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 09:35 PM
That (L)MIRL intro just keeps fucking haunting me .. Like goddammit .. I knew this album was going to be killer but i didnt expect to orgasm this much without ejaculating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've ironed some clean clothes for Friday, just to be careful.

Entombed

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 09:38 PM
Yea theres been a couple of those weirdos around here

I guess you can lump me into those weirdos because I am not impressed. I'll give it another straight through listen once the album is out officially and I can listen in better quality, but I think my main issues are the vocals, the song structures, and how much the album appears to be lacking the "Stephen feel." I think the end of "Phantom Bride" might be the most Stephen moment of the album.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

Longstem

Hearts/Wires on repeat this evening.
There was my life before this song.
and
There is my life after.

greetings
Tom

pelican fly

Quote from: Entombed on Apr 03, 2016, 09:42 PM
and how much the album appears to be lacking the "Stephen feel."

really?

77years