Previous topic - Next topic

Reichward

Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 04, 2016, 08:44 PM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 04, 2016, 08:31 PM
Quote from: fitch on Apr 04, 2016, 07:53 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 04, 2016, 07:48 PM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 04, 2016, 07:12 PM
Quote from: fitch on Apr 04, 2016, 07:09 PM
Alright, I've held out long enough. Each day saying probably just one more day before a proper quality leak...Where do I find this poor audio leak?

Dude just hold out.  Only 2 more hours.

I am also holding out for the official release, it will be well worth it.

2 more hours until?

2 more hours until 2 more hours.
And then 2 more???

It's always 2 more hour in Sharing land

fitch

Would someone point me to the site where I can find the poor quality leak? Or perhaps send me whats available to my email?

Reichward

Quote from: fitch on Apr 04, 2016, 08:48 PM
Would someone point me to the site where I can find the poor quality leak? Or perhaps send me whats available to my email?

pinata89

Kat.cr

glassJAw78

#NowPlaying Hearts / Wires by Deftones

Nothing can save me now, it's what I believe. The slit in the sky when you left, is all I see.

Nothing to sing about, I've bared all my leaves.
No vision of dreams about you, came true for me.

Cut through, this razor wire and dine on you heart until the end.

Stuck with illusion now, I drown in your sea. I hope that you first save yourself, and then come for me.

Amazing song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonelsausage

Cheers to Chino/ Deftones for helping me finally biting the bullet and deciding to listen to The Smiths, many years went by and I just didn't bother for some reason but for some reason their music is finally sinking in

fitch

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 08:49 PM
Kat.cr

Its quoted as a fake 320 on kat.cr...

pinata89

Which means vinyl quality...lol

fitch

Quote from: fitch on Apr 04, 2016, 08:51 PM
Kat.cr

Nevermind. I'm dumb...

BallZDeeP

Quote from: fitch on Apr 04, 2016, 08:52 PM
Quote from: fitch on Apr 04, 2016, 08:51 PM
Kat.cr

Nevermind. I'm dumb...
Yep

There isnt a 320 yet

Sleeping_Giant

How do you guys think - how many albums are we going to get from them?

2MoreHours

When yer moms ripe she'll bleed out of her butt.  She'll bleed out of her butt.

Reichward

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 04, 2016, 08:59 PM

When yer moms ripe she'll bleed out of her butt.  She'll bleed out of her butt.
YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH ALL THIS SHIT

kleptoned

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Apr 04, 2016, 08:58 PM
How do you guys think - how many albums are we going to get from them?
Lets enjoy this one for years to come

pinata89

This one is here to stay. I haven't felt this refreshes about new Deftones material since S/T. This album is so good!

teamsleep_28

Certainly, Rubicon, Acid Hologram and Hearts/Wires best songs since S/T. There is no doubt for me. Maybe Beware and Combat, but little else.

DenakDW

Really, really diggin Acid Hologram, Geomatric headress, hearts/wires... My favorites by far, I didn't want to post anything yesterday. I admit it took a few listens.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

BlackDiamondSkye

I hope that we at least get, 1 more new album, Eros (of fucking course), and a REAL B-Sides collection lmao of the actual songs we haven't ever heard.

Speaking of Gore I don't know exactly how I feel about it all yet, I definitely like it lol but it's such a departure from their metal(ish) roots so I need to get used to that. I fucking loved Koi No Yokan so I actually don't know if I think it's better. I personally like the first half of the album more... But more people seem to think it "takes off" in the second half.

Either way though there are some killer tracks on this album, and it all flows so well.

rainnyx4

Don't really get all of the S/T comparisons. Really this album shares more in common with SNW, DE, and KNY than anything else.

But in reality, it doesn't share a whole lot with any of their albums. The actual music sounds more like a mixture of 80's and early 90's metal/grunge/alternative, shoegaze, and a tiny bit of space-rock.

I also keep seeing a lot of comparisons to Quicksand. I'd say out of pretty much all of their albums (outside the fact that Sergio is on it) this is one of the album with the least post-hardcore influence. Post-hardcore would be more like Adrenaline and ATF (and of course Hole in the Earth which is Quicksand worship).

2MoreHours

When I first heard this album, I didn't like it.  I'm already changing my mind Acid Hologram is bad as fuck.  I'm ready to hear this stuff in HQ.  Since it has leaked I wish the band could go ahead and ok iTunes to sell it.  I want this mfer right now.

Also, people are trying to compare it to other albums so I'll go ahead and say it reminds me of SNW as well.  I can only hope it will have that lasting effect that that album had for me.