sharinglungs

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 05, 2016, 05:40 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 05:10 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 05:04 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 05, 2016, 04:39 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
Best anti leak job of all time

Probably law suits and hefty fines imposed on this. Nobody is taking a chance lol

Yeah, I'm sure there are people out there with the CD but I wouldn't want to be responsible for the leak either.  Sure, everyone here would love you for a few days but the band would hate you and you could face legal issues as well if they tracked you down.
Seeing how tokyodrifter was taking down links, i think he'd also go as far as to find peoples houses and knock on their door and beat the crap out of them... Shit i need to steal the album now, i want to get beat up by chino.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Chino.  He'll probably forget his login and have a different name next time he comes back though.
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
Yeah, Chino definitely checks it.  He call us "Sharing Leaks" on twitter the other day. lol

How do you happen to know ? Did he reveal himself on the board?

It's almost 100% fact that tokyodrifter is Chino. He posted the link to smile the same time Chino uploaded it to youtube.

77years

I got several pm's from tokyodrifter the other morning when the vinyl rip came out

I'm going back to the mom-and-pop restaurant for the last time. If I don't get it right now I'm going to wait until Friday. Nothing I can do. A buddy who's a manager at Target already told me no way.

2MoreHours

I don't know for sure that he checks the board.  I just thought the "sharing leaks" comment was a dig at us.  He made that comment not long after the leak was spreading on here and tokyodrifter was trying to get people to take it down. Just seems like it's him given that he also posted Eros material that no one had ever seen before.

snw9

Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 05:45 PM
I got several pm's from tokyodrifter the other morning when the vinyl rip came out

I'm going back to the mom-and-pop restaurant for the last time. If I don't get it right now I'm going to wait until Friday. Nothing I can do. A buddy who's a manager at Target already told me no way.

Lol what did he say to you?
Code: [Select]

snw9

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 05:47 PM
I don't know for sure that he checks the board.  I just thought the "sharing lungs" comment was a dig at us.  He made that comment not long after the leak was spreading on here and tokyodrifter was trying to get people to take it down. Just seems like it's him given that he also posted Eros material that no one had ever seen before.

Interesting, never knew that.
Code: [Select]

77years

So I'm here and there's a massive Gore poster behind the counter

ANattyRat

What did he say?

77years

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 05, 2016, 05:50 PM

What did he say?

Asked me for link to vinyl rip

nineteen

I don't know for sure that he checks the board.  I just thought the "sharing leaks" comment was a dig at us.  He made that comment not long after the leak was spreading on here and tokyodrifter was trying to get people to take it down. Just seems like it's him given that he also posted Eros material that no one had ever seen before.

I noticed it too. Too much of a coincidence for it not to be about this board.

To be honest, I'd be a bit pissed if my band's new album leaked as a low quality rip, nevermind being leaked at all. Problems of the current times I guess. Judging by the comments though, it'll be well received when it's properly released.

77years

SCUM

rainnyx4

BallZDeeP

beansandcornbread

Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 05:49 PM
So I'm here and there's a massive Gore poster behind the counter

Pics?

Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 05:54 PM
I got it

I got wood.

SCUM

I got it

you will now be known as 77legends

BallZDeeP

77 i can help you distribute

ANattyRat

Quote from: nineteen on Apr 05, 2016, 05:53 PM

I noticed it too. Too much of a coincidence for it not to be about this board.

To be honest, I'd be a bit pissed if my band's new album leaked as a low quality rip, nevermind being leaked at all. Problems of the current times I guess. Judging by the comments though, it'll be well received when it's properly released.

Agree. My friend always sends me his band's music way before it gets released, and his band's only small in a small country, but he'd be REALLY mad if I shared the songs online before they're supposed to be released. So I can only imagine how much it sucks for Deftones and other bands. That said, if your album is going to leak, the fact that it has overwhelmingly positive reviews from reviewers and fans alike is the best of a 'bad' situation, really.

I got it

They let you buy it early? That's nice of them. Also very awesome. Oh, and even if you don't want to rip it and whatever, could you post the pictures of the lyrics and whatnot?

chuckles

2 hrs later...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 05, 2016, 05:50 PM

What did he say?

He sent me a message too. Just asked me to let him know who shared the leak. Actually no one shared it with me :<

77years

Hey I need Vesanque to PM me