Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobArmpit

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 05, 2016, 06:21 PM
Quote from: BobArmpit on Apr 05, 2016, 06:20 PM
Donald Trump really hasn't said anything racist... So he wants illegal immigrants out and welfare recipient numbers decreased. If you assume all illegal immigrants are Mexican and all welfare recipients are black, then maybe you're the racist one.  ???

Wut

Government

teamsleep_28

Acid Hologram is so fucking perfect! Slow, awkward... A lot of experimentation. I love the mix between heavy stuff and Chino's ethereal voice.

I'm desiring to listen the whole album in high quality.

Penicks

you gon' take the risk bro?

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 05, 2016, 06:23 PM
you gon' take the risk bro?

There's no risk if he does it the right way.

plagasx

My balls are so tight right now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

Relax. People are watching

BobArmpit

Dont do it. Dont leak the album. Dont risk your butt getting slammed by inmates behind bars.

2MoreHours

I wouldn't leak it if I were you.  Sure, I'd love to hear it now but I'd hate to see a member and a fellow fan get into any kind of trouble over doing this.  They seem to be pretty hell-bent on keeping this thing under wraps until Friday. 

mono

HAHA amazing!!!
THIS is what's a forum needs to be :)

alturademiras

Much love to you 77years, you'll be remembered as a hero!

sharinglungs

Trust me, no one's getting sued for making a backup of their legal purchase to a digital format. And uploading to mega is just another safe guard to protecting his own purchase...

Now if we were to keep it on the board until Friday we would be heroes as well lol.

glassJAw78

Quote from: BobArmpit on Apr 05, 2016, 06:26 PM
Dont do it. Dont leak the album. Dont risk your butt getting slammed by inmates behind bars.

At most a stiff fine, in which case everyone could PayPal my man a few bucks.

pelican fly

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 05, 2016, 06:27 PM
Trust me, no one's getting sued for making a backup of their legal purchase to a digital format. And uploading to mega is just another safe guard to protecting his own purchase...

mono

sharinglungs

Quote from: glassJAw78 on Apr 05, 2016, 06:28 PM
Quote from: BobArmpit on Apr 05, 2016, 06:26 PM

At most a stiff fine, in which case everyone could PayPal my man a few bucks.

No one's getting a fine.. It doesn't happen.

gwenudo

This. Dont upload to some scummy website or whatever. You made your purchase, you put your money there, as far as theyre concerned you thought the album was out already seeing as to how it was in shelves. Youre simply making a backup into your mega account, which is shareable with friends.
Was it like it seemed?...

GR1X7S

Now if we were to keep it on the board until Friday we would be heroes as well lol.

AJPV24

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 05, 2016, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't leak it if I were you.  Sure, I'd love to hear it now but I'd hate to see a member and a fellow fan get into any kind of trouble over doing this.  They seem to be pretty hell-bent on keeping this thing under wraps until Friday.

This. Only 3 more days people.

ANattyRat

Quote from: alturademiras on Apr 05, 2016, 06:27 PM
Much love to you 77years, you'll be remembered as a hero!

Oh my god. You've been lurking this thread and signed up just about when you think there'll be a CD rip. Not cool, dude.

beaverwithfishyshoes

make sure not to leak it.  8)