Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Quote from: Yossarian on Apr 05, 2016, 06:52 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 06:47 PM
Yall I am not an IT guy, just an excited fan, please don't send me PMs especially threatening, I'm just a fan nothing more, I sent pics to Ballzdeep to confirm but I'm not posting them for spoiler reasons

It's couple more hours of waiting for us vs. thousands of $ less for Deftones for their work.
Don't leak it man. 

The album has already leaked, and I doubt it'd be that huge of a price drop, since most people who keep up with artists' new releases are fans, and most fans buy the music of the bands they're fans of. Casual fans aren't sitting there waiting desperately for leaks and lurking on forums.

ChannelZer0

Anyone have a HQ link to Gore?
shadowfromthesun@yahoo.com
Sorrow

Capt Snow

Yall I am not an IT guy, just an excited fan, please don't send me PMs especially threatening, I'm just a fan nothing more, I sent pics to Ballzdeep to confirm but I'm not posting them for spoiler reasons

It's couple more hours of waiting for us vs. thousands of $ less for Deftones for their work.
Don't leak it man. 

(PMing link to me wouldn't techically be a leak on a mass scale... just sayin')

Dude, it already leaked. Better have people listen to a proper rip.

gwenudo

Don't leak it man.
Thousands of money less for deftones? Ok CLASS IS IN SESSION. Here we go.

First off, this is SharingLungs, die hard Deftones fans live here. WERE GOING TO BUY THE ALBUM. If this is done right, this leak will remain in SL ONLY.

2nd, THE ALBUM ALREADY LEAKED. Thousands and thousands of people already downloaded it and are happy with the shitty rip.

And 3rd, this money isnt necessarily going to deftones, they hardly touch any of that money. Most of their money comes from shows, we all know that.

CLASS IS DISMISSED.
Was it like it seemed?...

Diplo

kly617

kingforaday

Yo mang, you can leak it, just don't send pm to NUMETALGUY.

I'm from Ukraine, actually. Not all around here are like this douche, cause i was having vinyl-rip leak and kept it to myself an my gf.
I have album preordered at google music and physical copy on the way.

Papa Prune

At this point, I can wait for friday since i heard the record... In shitty quality but I did.

BUT

If therés a good quality rip, i'll be pming every member tonight like a spanish cow.... (My apologies for spanish members).

Moz

Would love to have the hq leak when i go on my snowboard trip tomorrow -_-

gwenudo

Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 05, 2016, 07:00 PM
At this point, I can wait for friday since i heard the record... In shitty quality but I did.

BUT

If therés a good quality rip, i'll be pming every member tonight like a spanish cow.... (My apologies for spanish members).
No not every member, only the trusted members, theres a reason the whole world has the leak now

BallZDeeP

DenakDW

Sorry for being a noob :(
Btw, i fucking Love This record;)
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

Papa Prune

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 06:55 PM

Don't leak it man.

First off, this is SharingLungs, die hard Deftones fans live here. WERE GOING TO BUY THE ALBUM. If this is done right, this leak will remain in SL ONLY.

2nd, THE ALBUM ALREADY LEAKED. Thousands and thousands of people already downloaded it and are happy with the shitty rip.

And 3rd, this money isnt necessarily going to deftones, they hardly touch any of that money. Most of their money comes from shows, we all know that.

CLASS IS DISMISSED.

Money doesnt go to the Deftones for the record sales ( or a very little part, depending on the way they negociate their contract). But i think that the money their record company gets from the record help them to refund the money it gave them to make the record. I can be wrong but i think this is the way it works...

ClevelandCaliRyder

Quote from: Papa Prune on Apr 05, 2016, 07:00 PM

BUT

I happen to sexually identify as a half cow half attack helicopter. I'm deeply offended and tumblr will be hearing of this

SCUM

i feel the whole 320 will be everywhere by tonight anyways.

kitesvera

need dat HQ rip for real. the record is so good

Deft_ones

I also was able to purchase a cd. Will not be uploading to the internet for obvious reasons, but mainly because there are like 3 or 4 people here who are so hellbent on making sure new people on this forum don't get links, and that is so lame.

gwenudo

Quote from: Deft_ones on Apr 05, 2016, 07:07 PM
I also was able to purchase a cd. Will not be uploading to the internet for obvious reasons, but mainly because there are like 3 or 4 people here who are so hellbent on making sure new people on this forum don't get links, and that is so lame.
👍🏻

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Apr 05, 2016, 05:57 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 05, 2016, 05:50 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 05, 2016, 05:45 PM
I got several pm's from tokyodrifter the other morning when the vinyl rip came out

What did he say?

He sent me a message too. Just asked me to let him know who shared the leak. Actually no one shared it with me :<

Really? Just asked WHO shared it? Wow maybe it really is him lol.

B_S_79

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 05, 2016, 06:55 PM

Don't leak it man.

CLASS IS DISMISSED.

They are also giving out free physical or digital copies with every ticket purchase of their summer tour through ticketmaster. I now have 2 digital copies pre ordered, a vinyl, and CD order. Haha.