Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubStyleeCA

Crap, did I start this

guizz

Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 12:03 AM
I mean on SNW you can hear him trying to sing through the fat. I dont want that anymore lol. I heard him being so fresh on Diamond Eyes then I saw his skinny ass in the Rocket clip and was like no wonder, he actually doesnt look like a heart attack waiting to happen anymore. Hes gaining again though I see in recent interviews. The cheeseburgers must be in discount
he is back to not so thin anymore, but meh, i think the problem with his voice was the drugs.

elite54

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 06, 2016, 12:02 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 05, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 05, 2016, 11:48 PM
So are we finally sticking around on this board after the record is out or will it be a ghost town for a few years again? I remember 14 years ago I was over 10,000 posts here I was posting in chit chat religiously lol especially the bullshit thread, picture thread and +/- thread

think i'll be sticking around this time. from what i can tell, i'm surrounded by semi-old to old fucks like myself who've liked deftones in the same nerdy obsessive way since we were wee lads.

Same here. As a nerdy Deftones fan in HS, I actually got a lot of other people really into them (for better or worse)....... everyone from preppy popular girls to Marilyn Manson fans that wore eyeliner and everything in between. If they would listen, I would play it. For a long time I was actually quite proud of that fact that I single-handedly got so many different people into Deftones.

I've done the same and I'm pretty proud of that.

gwenudo

another one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...

Moz

Quote from: guizz on Apr 06, 2016, 12:04 AM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 12:03 AM
I mean on SNW you can hear him trying to sing through the fat. I dont want that anymore lol. I heard him being so fresh on Diamond Eyes then I saw his skinny ass in the Rocket clip and was like no wonder, he actually doesnt look like a heart attack waiting to happen anymore. Hes gaining again though I see in recent interviews. The cheeseburgers must be in discount
he is back to not so thin anymore, but meh, i think the problem with his voice was the drugs.

Didnt he get fat from kicking the drugs? Ah i dunno

77years

No more hours

gwenudo

Was it like it seemed?...

neirda

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 05, 2016, 11:59 PM
Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Apr 05, 2016, 11:58 PM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 05, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 05, 2016, 11:48 PM
So are we finally sticking around on this board after the record is out

think i'll be sticking around this time.

only here for the party.
At least you admit it, I guess

I'm just here for the HQ rip and will get the hell outta here as soon as I get it, just like everyone :P

Moz

Shiiiit hype. Im really going now or tomorrow will be hell. Looking forward to seeing the chaos here tomorrow.

guizz

I feel like a 16 year old again. this is insane.

Moz

Quote from: guizz on Apr 06, 2016, 12:07 AM

You really do

guizz

Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 12:08 AM

You really do
not sure what this meant but yeah :D :D

plagasx

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 12:05 AM
No more hours

I WILL LITERALLY SUCK YOUR DICK NO HOMO.

neirda

I feel like more............... burgers

guizz

Quote from: plagasx on Apr 06, 2016, 12:09 AM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 12:05 AM
No more hours

I WILL LITERALLY SUCK YOUR DICK NO HOMO.
i'd rather wait 2 days then sucking a dick, but i would do a donation to the guy that made this happen :P

77years

BallZDeeP