Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay11Bee

lol if anyone gets this may you please email me. barahonajim@gmail.com

II take it most people are asleep. All good thoe.

AJPV24

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 06, 2016, 06:37 AM
Quote from: AJPV24 on Apr 06, 2016, 06:34 AM
Have anyone noticed that the Vinyl come with a "Explicit Content" sticker and the CD does not? At least in the pictures I have seen on both. Maybe not censored lyrics? Maybe something else?

Maybe the CD has a Sticker on the shrink wrap

in the photo I saw the CD was still shrinkwraped, the guy could not buy it on a Target store. Maybe it is in the back thou

worship

Here is booklet if it wasn't already posted. Not scanned though.

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/asswipe1/library/?sort=9&page=1

guarnoplo

let's wait to see if theneedledrop reviews the album  :-X

rageman02uk

thetimeisdead said the swear words were censored in the booklet. Didn't they do the same with White Pony?

kornpac

Guys I'm trying to figure out how to post a screen shot of my amazon vinyl preorder. how do I insert images? I really want a to hear a cd quality version. Cant someone help me out?

thetimeisdead

Quote from: AJPV24 on Apr 06, 2016, 06:40 AM
Have anyone noticed that the Vinyl come with a "Explicit Content" sticker and the CD does not? At least in the pictures I have seen on both. Maybe not censored lyrics? Maybe something else?

in the photo I saw the CD was still shrinkwraped, the guy could not buy it on a Target store. Maybe it is in the back thou

I have the clean version of Diamond Eyes and the explicit words are also censored in the booklet (and it doesn't have the parental advisory sticker). Maybe there's also a clean version of Gore.

neirda

Damn, this HQ Rip changes everything for me. Chino's voice sounds so much better. No volume gap between songs etc

So so good

Jay11Bee

Quote from: neirda on Apr 06, 2016, 06:47 AM
Damn, this HQ Rip changes everything for me. Chino's voice sounds so much better. No volume gap between songs etc

So so good
do you mind emailing me the link please

Penicks

yo anyone hit me up pls

thetimeisdead

Quote from: rageman02uk on Apr 06, 2016, 06:42 AM
thetimeisdead said the swear words were censored in the booklet. Didn't they do the same with White Pony?

kornpac

someone please send me the link :(

AJPV24

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 06, 2016, 06:44 AM
Quote from: AJPV24 on Apr 06, 2016, 06:40 AM

I have the clean version of Diamond Eyes and the explicit words are also censored in the booklet (and it doesn't have the parental advisory sticker). Maybe there's also a clean version of Gore.

Can be that, hope there are some differences, that will make the purchase of both versions even better  :)

thetimeisdead

I found this HQ of the cover, with the advisory. Maybe it's from the vinyl

rageman02uk

Quote from: thetimeisdead on Apr 06, 2016, 06:48 AM
Quote from: rageman02uk on Apr 06, 2016, 06:42 AM

Thanks for the pic :) - My old grey cover White Pony didn't have a sticker and also no swear words in booklet, i've noticted my red cover White Pony does have a sticker but still no swear words in booklet, mind you there was not alot of cussing on White Pony.

Penicks

thx brothas

Inkblades

(L)MIRL has grown on me like gangbusters. Probably one of my favorite songs from the album now.

thetimeisdead

This vinyl version of Pony had the sticker affixed.

But none of my 3 CD versions has it.

Jay11Bee

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 06, 2016, 06:53 AM
thx brothas

may I please please please get this. Barahonajim@gmail.com

Please.

Moz

Thanks to everyone who helped! Its 109 mb right?

This is going to be a great trip now. Thank you all!!!