Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underneaththecar

Don't forget to buy the album, merch, and go see the guys on tour that's what's important!! they did excellent work on this album just enjoy the new badassery of it :)

Sonota

Vesanic

It's cool. We kept it for a while. :)

Divided_Spirit

In case everyone is sick of having to beg the elitist assholes with superiority complexes, there is a V0 CD rip on a certain kickass torrent site, and from what I can tell it is superior to the 320 rip.

gwenudo

Quote from: Divided_Spirit on Apr 06, 2016, 02:02 PM

In case everyone is sick of having to beg the elitist assholes with superiority complexes, there is a V0 CD rip on a certain kickass torrent site, and from what I can tell it is superior to the 320 rip.
This. Please go getmetal ..... Hint hint... Stop sending your emails and google.
Was it like it seemed?...

quietcolor

Can anyone PM or email (pmiller83@gmail.com) the FLAC? I pre-ordered the 180g vinyl the first day it went on sale for $53USD already and it has not shipped yet :(

I also have not listened to the leak yet due to the terrible quality, so I am dying here.
it's so simple to look at every little thing i do wrong. it's so simple to overlook every little thing i do right.

beansandcornbread

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 01:55 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 01:31 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 06, 2016, 10:30 AM
So is there a reason people decided to just give the whole world access to that FLAC?

Who did that?

Maybe one of the 30,000 assholes saying everyone should "spread the love and peace and good vibes". Fuck that shit

Quit crying.

zrvnavi

to people who have listened to both, big difference between the FLAC and 320?

Penicks

there's never a big difference between flac and 320

Vesanic

Did I read somewhere they had recorded like 16 songs? Can anyone confirm this?

gwenudo

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 02:17 PM
Yea chino said that a few times, im at work so cant link really but this is true

BallZDeeP

that was weezer :P

LG95

They recorded 16 songs but Chino only did vocals on 12.
I could float here forever

kleptoned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gore_(album)

kleptoned

In the background section...

Vesanic

Thanks guys. And what was it about that "Crest" song? Was it that studio loop they had on their site like a year ago?

kleptoned

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 02:25 PM
Thanks guys. And what was it about that "Crest" song? Was it that studio loop they had on their site like a year ago?
nsidering they still have a shelved album in "Eros", there's already a substantial amount of unreleased Deftones material tucked away somewhere. "Crest" and four other unfinished songs from their recording sessions for their latest album, "Gore", can now be added to the pile. Frontman/guitarist Chino Moreno recently told Metal Hammer of the sessions for it:

"Actually we recorded 16 pieces of music, but I only recorded vocals for 12. And then at the last minute I decided to take the first song, "Crest", off the record. At this point there's no plans to revisit the extra tracks, but I never like to make too many predictions about this band!"

Freedomsoldier17

crest was originally supposed to be the opener(gore had 12 songs at the time). it was also chino's favorite. however he(and the band as a whole i think) made the decision to take it out because it didn't really fit the flow of the album.

mono

Not sure if it's that loop, but read here that Crest will be the first track of the album, and they deleted it last hour.

gwenudo

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 06, 2016, 02:29 PM

crest was originally supposed to be the opener(gore had 12 songs at the time). it was also chino's favorite. however he(and the band as a whole i think) made the decision to take it out because it didn't really fit the flow of the album.
Thats where they messed up, this album flows but not like the last 2, which is great, but this is a weird ass album, throwing crest in there wouldnt have messed it up IMO, just look at snw, they threw in Pink Cellphone lol