Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 05:10 AM
Quote from: chuckles on Apr 08, 2016, 05:08 AM
the even added some extra content to Hole... I was like eeeeeeehhhhhh...  :o

Really??
It may seem that way but i think it was just always drowned out by everything else, you couldnt hear some of these things back then
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Ves, if theres a way to rip that shit, DO IT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 05:12 AM
Ves, if theres a way to rip that shit, DO IT.

Here we go again

NicholasHume

where is the best place to buy Gore insofar as the band maximizing the amount of money they're receiving from me? iTunes?

gwenudo

WTF IS GOING ON AT THE END OF PINK MAGGET
Heard a man talking, at the end, scared the shit out of me

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 05:16 AM

WHAT IS GOING ON? TELL US!

moskwality

Mein still sucks.

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 05:17 AM

It says something like listen to the heart sound of a young lady age 18

BallZDeeP

Stephen Hawking

gwenudo

At 5:51 on pink Magget, ive never in my life heard that man, im fucking scared right now

Vesanic

I'm installing iTunes so I don't know yet, but I think I might. Anyone remember this video? The White Pony booklet has "Now pass the flask" or "Pass the flask" as the last lyric of the song, however, I never ever heard it. I first saw this video years ago and someone pointed out that you could hear the lyric above at 6:20-22. Now the mystery about this and it's gonna sound stupid, the only source where I could ever hear this lyric was this video, on YouTube. I heard every damn version of White Pony and it never had it. I assumed it was either an edit the guy added or he had a version of Pink Maggit nobody else had, and I tend to think the latter as I always thought the song sounded deep on this exact video and not just because of the YouTube compression washy sound. So, maybe? /endrant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjhEW8FgdA

gwenudo

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 05:25 AM

I'm installing iTunes so I don't know yet, but I think I might. Anyone remember this video? The White Pony booklet has "Now pass the flask" or "Pass the flask" as the last lyric of the song, however, I never ever heard it. I first saw this video years ago and someone pointed out that you could hear the lyric above at 6:20-22. Now the mystery about this and it's gonna sound stupid, the only source where I could ever hear this lyric was this video, on YouTube. I heard every damn version of White Pony and it never had it. I assumed it was either an edit the guy added or he had a version of Pink Maggit nobody else had, and I tend to think the latter as I always thought the song sounded deep on this exact video and not just because of the YouTube compression washy sound. So, maybe? /endrant

I dont think so, i listened to the video and its not whats on the song, on the song it starts at 5:51 right when the instrumental begins again, it sounds like a professor demonstrating the sound of a teenage girls heartbeat

all3n_y

Wow.... "Lucky You" sounds uhhhhmmmmaaaazzziiinnnggg! This is great!! I can't wait to revisit every album now to hear all the little nuances I've never been able to before.

shoop

lol..   11. First (Hidden Track)

Vesanic

Remastered discography + new album?

WHAT THE FUCK

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 05:29 AM

I dont think so, i listened to the video and its not whats on the song, on the song it starts at 5:51 right when the instrumental begins again, it sounds like a professor demonstrating the sound of a teenage girls heartbeat

Bought just that song to hear it. Whoa, dude, what? Why is that there???

chuckles

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 05:31 AM
Remastered discography + new album?

WHAT THE FUCK

yup its gonna be an awesome weekend!
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

gwenudo

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 05:32 AM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 05:29 AM

Bought just that song to hear it. Whoa, dude, what? Why is that there???
IDK!!!! Fucking scary as HELL!!

LG95

The versions on Spotify are exactly the same by the way.
I could float here forever

ANattyRat

People like this make me cry.