Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptureWS

You guys are making me nervous! I have never been much of an audiophile. I use cheap headphones from Walmart. Always have. I asked in another thread if I would benefit from this new collection and was told No. Would I not notice these differences? And what exactly does "remaster" mean?
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

phil for real

Honestly I can't make it out on spotify or the youtube version, but I can clearly tell this is remastered.

gwenudo

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 08, 2016, 06:21 AM
You guys are making me nervous! I have never been much of an audiophile. I use cheap headphones from Walmart. Always have. I asked in another thread if I would benefit from this new collection and was told No. Would I not notice these differences? And what exactly does "remaster" mean?
The version you want to buy is the itunes version. Its audibly different. That one website that has its own thread is the wrong edition, it sounds normal apparently
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 08, 2016, 06:21 AM
Honestly I can't make it out on spotify or the youtube version, but I can clearly tell this is remastered.
But is there a man talking on 5:51?

phil for real

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 06:23 AM
Quote from: phil for real on Apr 08, 2016, 06:21 AM
But is there a man talking on 5:51?

yes.

Vesanic

Well, my Spotify has the old ones. And my computer is too old to use Apple Music. I need to purchase this. Any help would be appreciated.

medic1

I don't hear a man talking on the spotify version of the Studio Album collection.

It's just not there, and I've got a pair of ATH-900, and yuin pk1's on a emmeline amp. It's not there on spotify, wtf.

gwenudo

Quote from: medic1 on Apr 08, 2016, 06:27 AM
I don't hear a man talking on the spotify version of the Studio Album collection.

It's just not there, and I've got a pair of ATH-900, and yuin pk1's on a emmeline. It's not there on spotify, wtf.
On itunes though there is, damn, this is weird as hell.

Vesanic

It's just not there, and I've got a pair of ATH-900, and yuin pk1's on a emmeline amp. It's not there on spotify, wtf.

Where you from?

gwenudo

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 06:29 AM

Where you from?
Phil are you in the states?

medic1

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 06:29 AM

Where you from?

In the States, central side. I didn't see this when Gore launched, so maybe Spotify is still pushing everything through?

phil for real

Yeah I'm in the US

phil for real

Frank so impressive on SNW

gwenudo

This has really made me creeped out. Please tell me theres other itunes users that hear the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medic1

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 08, 2016, 06:31 AM
Yeah I'm in the US

Alright I guess I'll "try turning it off and on again."

chuckles

Yo!!! I can! Lol
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

gwenudo

medic1

Dude I went on Itunes and demoed several tracks on the Studio collection and I definitely hear a difference there, ESPECIALLY on SNW.
I want to buy so bad if it doesn't get put on Spotify correctly.

gwenudo

Quote from: medic1 on Apr 08, 2016, 06:34 AM
Dude I went on Itunes and demoed several tracks on the Studio collection and I definitely hear a difference there, ESPECIALLY on SNW.
I want to buy so bad if it doesn't get put on Spotify correctly.
THANKYOU. Now i know its not just me.

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 08, 2016, 06:26 AM
Well, my Spotify has the old ones. And my computer is too old to use Apple Music. I need to purchase this. Any help would be appreciated.

Pink Maggit, or the whole thing?

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 06:31 AM
This has really made me creeped out. Please tell me theres other itunes users that hear the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Pink Maggit just to hear it and yep, I hear it. That's freaking weird, did they recently add that for no reason???